It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of blue kid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
To be honest it's probably nothing. Just some weird camera errors. I would know, my eyes always come out as red, even though they've been blue and green, it doesn't matter. Things like this usually happen.

LETS JUST LEAVE THE SWEET CATHOLIC BOY ALONE!!! They arn't all aliens....

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shifter2012
I would know, my eyes always come out as red, even though they've been blue and green, it doesn't matter.

Yes, but those are camera defects that we know of. The original poster has already stated that the boy in question didn't have blue skin in person when photographed. It only appeared after processing on film.

It could be a photo defect, but the amount of times I seen blue skinned people on photo's = 0. The amount of people with 'red-eye' I've seen = loads!

If it is a photo glitch then it's something I've never seen in my life.

It would be good if we had multiple experienced photographers posting here with different views. Then we could see what the experts think, who have had years of experience in the trade. Can this happen to photographs?!

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Arawn]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hmm what if the kids purposely did a trick to make the kids face look like this?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23

Originally posted by helium3
As in i edited the photo myself ?.

I dont know. But it certainly does look computer generated wherever it came from

And what specific evidence gives you that indication? I actually use photoshop on a regular basis, and am wondering what gave you the indication that its manipulated? I'm sure it could be a manipulation, but to me there's nothing within this photo that screams photoshop. Let me ask the op, was the image ever brought into photoshop at any time?

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yes. i browse all images at work through PS photo brower and resave in EPS, PS. JPG..etc thats how i spoted this jem. As for the boy making himself blue on purpose, the photographer would have noticed looking through the lense. To the member who think i did this myself please id love to know how ?.

Id also really love to hear for expert photographers on how this can happen, also i can send the original image from the camera for study.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well in reality, I could photoshop that easily.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I know that this is a camera error, but I thought some people would find this interesting.

There is actually a blood disorder known as Methemoglobinemia. The blood has a lower carrying capacity of oxygen, which in turn makes the skin blue. The most famous case of this disease was a family in Kentucky known as the Blue Fugates.

Read more about it here: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Aah, ya beat me to it Slayer! They were the first people that popped into my head when I saw the thread title. This guy looks more green though, like a bad zombie make-up job. Aside - does anyone have any link to a more current Fugates photo? The only one that I know of looks to be late 19ty - early 20th century.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

As for the boy making himself blue on purpose, the photographer would have noticed looking through the lense.

That's why the photographer may have been in on it.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
His hands are a perfectly normal color..so it is just the head that off color.....

I vote bad lighting is the cause since we can not see the heads of the other kids by him for reference.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
definitly not supernatural IMO

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Could it possibly be an interaction between the camera flash and that weird looking tie?
His tie is also in a blue tint, it also seems to glow a little bit, perhaps it's reflecting the flash off the strange blue tie colour onto his face, almost like a projector screen.
Could even be a gag (pardon the pun
) tie, which makes a person look like a zombie!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Why so blue? If the camera had a bad angle or something, his face could be blue, but what about the area surrounding his head? Like the wall behind him. Wouldn't that be blue also? Why are all the other faces missing? If The blue kid's face is on there, why hide all the other normal faces?
Could be from holding his breath for a long period of time. It could be from too much silver in his system, which can make people blue in color, or it could be a digital photo edit.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For a flash lit picture, the color balance looks warm. More faces would help the cause. The shutter/aperture settings seem like ambient light values.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I see that it is an IXUS 55 camera, im very familiar with it. I have both IXUS 55 and IXUS 850IS. These cameras have "live" color replacement features, like swap red colors to green and then take the photo. And if you have practiced a bit, you can make it look really good.

BUT i don´t know how "he/she" managed to change the color of the face only....That´s why i don´t think this method was used. I don´t know, it sure looks odd.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm just inquiring... Couldn't this occur from the dyes of a toilet bowl cleaner? like if it was brand new... or... trick facial soap?

Doesn't look supernatural IMHO, also the photographer not noticing shouldn't be too out of the ordinary, as any photographer will tell you... they take a TON of shots.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
very weird picture but i think this is just a mess up with the camera or some strange lighting in the room

its still pretty cool lookin' though and the guy does look pretty evil

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Very freaky. Some one should find out if that kid is related to Cheney some how. Kind of serves him right though for wearing that tie with that shirt. lol

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Not only are his hands normal color, but they are normal proportion.

His head, quite clearly, is not. Do not be fooled by this trickery!!

THIS IS A BAD FAKE.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
First of all, if this pic is legit, I think its a shame that you're posting it on here for people to mock and accuse him of being an alien, in some cases. You said that this picture came to you through your job, which makes it even worse. I don't think you should be posting such things without permission. Blocking out the faces of everyone but the "blue kid" was pointless as they're not blue themselves and have nothing to be embarrassed about.

This kid could be blue because of something like a heart condition. I grew up with someone that had blue lips because of his heart. I can't imagine having this condition and then finding out that people are calling me a Reptilian on some conspiracy website. I only hope that he doesn't find this.

Do you people have no heart???? Forgive me if I'm overreacting or just having a temporary spike in compassion for my fellow man!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join