It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Charlie Sheen a Disinfo Agent?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
First, let me start by saying that i HATE unfounded speculation and wild rumors. However, i feel there is a genuine reason to question Sheens motives. If you disagree with me or have good evidence to prove me wrong, please do so!!!

We know he's an actor, was he paid to act?

If you look at what sheen did on all the talk shows, he talked about 'the pentagon missile' and the controlled demo theory. While i think these are both legitimate areas of concern, i know from experience that its the worst possible place to start.

If you go up to somebody thats uninitiated and say, "George bush blew up the twin towers! The pentagon was hit by a missile!!" They ignore everything you say, dismiss you as a kook, and never think twice about questioning the official story again.

Personally, whenever i try to initiate somebody i always start with LIHOP, even tho i think it was MIHOP.

LIHOP;

9-11 wargames distracted air defenses

Able danger identified hijackers before 911

insider trading

etc etc etc

Once you get somebody considering LIHOP, then you move to all of the excellent info for MIHOP.

IE;

Bush- bin Laden ties (he was a hired assassin!!!)

WTC 7

Molten Metal

Terrorists got visas from the CIA

etc etc etc

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I don't think he's a disinfo agent. A lot of people I know start with the most sensational stuff. I think it's personality. He's always been the type to act before thinking and to be a hothead.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

True, he's not that bright...

But, did he really think that would help his cause?

[edit on 9/27/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
honestly, if Charlie is working for the other side, I'm officially throwing in the towel right now.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen is just a naive rich Hollywood dope that's just opened minded enough to question the major lies fed to him.

Sheen is a detriment to the truth movement because his not articulate enough and, in case you didn't know, he is a freakin' actor and lives in Hollywood!

If anyone from Hollywood should speak out towards the fraud that was 9/11/2001, it's Sean Penn.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Conundrum04

I dunno about Mr. Penn. He seems a bit unbalanced to me, not too much different from Sheen. I wish Al Pacino would just drop some hints here and there that the official story is bogus, that would be amazing!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I say Penn because he is respected and walks the walk.

Just look at what he did after Katrina in New Orleans. The guy is the real deal.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Conundrum04]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
we kind of have Dan Akroyd on our side. dont we..

and Billy Meier...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If he was disinformation he probably would be talking about NO PLANES etc, being the position he is in it would kill a lot of people's interest. I am not saying everyone who talks about NO PLANES HITTING THE TOWERS as being disinfo, I think the people who lead that movement are.

And if he came out and supported that, then we would have cause to mistrust. There is no reason not to trust him since he talked about Building 7 as being a key point.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
He also said, look at the argument, don't let them distract you by changing the conversation to the person saying it.

If a person claims to have knowledge OK check credibility. But if a person only offers a logical argument and then ask you to decide for yourself he is inspiring critical thinking.

I can not imagine disinformation trying to inspire critical thinking it would be counter productive. Unless it is to disguise bad facts that build the conclusion. He tells people to research for themselves, I see this as an individual sharing his conclusions, not trying to force them into a persons thought process.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

If he did that, it would be waaaay too obvious. People would realize right away and expose him before he got to do any more damage.

Unfortunately people were distracted by all the excited and too exuberant to question his motives.

Alex jones even supported him! Without alex jones, sheen wouldnt have gone anywhere. Alex jones wouldnt endorse a no plane krakpot!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Yea, thats just what they want you to think, maaan!!!

Think about it, what worse person could you possibly choose? Charlie is easy to discredit as a moron, because he's proven over and over again through past actions that he is a moron.

He's somebody that is easy to discredit and dismiss as a kook.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

I agree with you but it doesn't make a difference to the average joe american(aka 70% of the population).

Most people see Charlie Sheen as that dude that was in the movies Major League, Hot Shots I, and part deux, etc. And he also might be known for snorting coke off the asses of prostitutes, but that's just speculation.

Sheen has no credibility because of his past, and since he's not the most articulate proponent to the 911 truth movement, he is a liability.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I support what Charlie Sheen is doing. Even an over-the-top actor with over-the-top theories can't help but plant a seed of doubt in Americans minds about what really happened on that day. I've seen the polls-a large percentage of the American people just aren't buying the official story.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Sure, people that have actually researched the conspiracies and been initiated to this stuff think what the guy is saying makes sense. They are 'charmed' by his "self-less" use of celebrity to draw attention.

However, the un-initiated (the people that we are trying desperately to reach) are turned off by his crackpot theories....

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

It just doesn't matter what Charlie Sheen does or doesn't do. The leaky dam that is the official story is getting more cracks every day and will inevitably burst.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

And yet their trashy storeys (pun intended) have held up for 6 years. And as evidenced by this forum, and many others, there are a number of very vocal people that quite willingly bury themselves in ignorance.

[edit on 9/28/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Well, on the flip side, some people believe that Jesus made them rob a bank. Some people will always deny the obvious truth, but the official story is getting weaker by the day.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
From what I have seen, Sheen family has known ties to the Vatican.Martin Sheen is a Jesuit.Charlie ???I would bet he is answers to the Jesuit General.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
From what I have seen, Sheen family has known ties to the Vatican.Martin Sheen is a Jesuit.Charlie ???I would bet he is answers to the Jesuit General.

Exactly, he is more a temporal co adjutor. I think that's the word to describe the men of the 'short' cloth. Him and his buddy Alex Jones.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join