It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Wind Chimes-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Every so often at night I will here wind chimes in my bedroom, my girlfriend has heard them as well. The sounds happen whether the window is open or shut. I live in New England right near the water, so I have a constant breeze all day but this sound cannot be heard if I just sit at the window. Any insights or similar exeriences would be much appreciated.

I'm also in the works of trying to record the sound.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

Sounds being carried by the wind?

You say you hear these sounds in your bedroom.
I presume only in your bedroom - Yes? or No?
Is this sound constant or periodic?
Have you started a time & date log to record frequency of this?
Do you have audio recording equipment to capture these sound of these wind chimes? If so record them and add time/date/and wind force notes.
Which way does the wind blow North/South/West/East.
There is a rational explaination for this but you need to gather information and convert it into theory firstly and fact secondly.
Search,evaluate and conclude then follow up by posting results in this forum someone on here then may give you answers.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I only hear this sound at night, I can hear this sound when the windows are closed. I've checked the neighborhood for any wind chimes, noone seems to have any. I've looked into the fact that sound could carry over a long distance, but how long a distance, I've searched probably about a quarter mile radius around my house. I've tryed the most likely explanations and I keep hitting a wall.

The best data I have is the sound is heard at night. Between the hours of about 11-3. The other constant is that once in a while the window is closed when the sound is heard and it is no less audible.

Ummm hope that answers some of your questions, and I truely appreciate the help. Anything else you could do would help me alot. I'm getting a recorder that will run all night put in this week. I'll keep you posted.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I hate wind chimes. But this is becuase of the film 'signs'.

new topics

top topics

join