It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Government taken to court over Al Gore film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

British Government taken to court over Al Gore film

www.spacedaily.com

A parent in the UK is taking the British Gov to court to try and lock nation wide free distriution to all secondary schools in England and Wales, the father claims the film is full of mistruths and wildly inflated rumour?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I found this today and having seen the film in question im now finding myself thinking, surley if his facts are wrong Al gore Knew he would be discovered or the man taking the legal action totally misguided in his figures? i guess what im saying is--is Al Gores film full of misguided advice or is it good advice?

www.spacedaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I'm just lost on this one. On one hand we have a bunch of scientists saying "THis is bunk!" On the other we have melting glaciers like a mofo and places like tuvulo disappearing.

I'd like some people to stand up and say "What are we as humans going to do to adapt to climate change... because THAT is happening. There is NO DOUBT about that... now lets solve it and stop acting like children.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A court in the uk already showed it had many lies and misrepresentations,so i wouldnt be surprised if the parent actually wins this...

new topics

top topics

join