It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" - A Must Read Article For ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is perhaps one of the most disturbing articles I have ever read. Not only for the insidious methodology applied to manipulating the population, but one can easily see how frequently this is happening in the U.S. Think of all of the "doom and gloom" economic indicators that are constantly reported. We get an update daily on the price of oil alone. It even begins to explain the ridiculous immigration policy that the U.S. has been determined to pursue.

I am very interested in learning more about this - its origins and how widely known this technique is to critics and the public at large. Has any one tried to debunk the origins or is it valid? If it is true, it is even more amazing and fortuitous that it was not destroyed.

www.lawfulpath.com...

Sample Text - But You Have Got To Read The Entire Manual!

In the shock testing of an aircraft airframe, the recoil impulse of firing a gun mounted on that airframe causes shock waves in that structure which tell aviation engineers the conditions under which some parts of the airplane or the whole airplane or its wings will start to vibrate or flutter like a guitar string, a flute reed, or a tuning fork, and disintegrate or fall apart in flight.

Economic engineers achieve the same result in studying the behavior of the economy and the consumer public by carefully selecting a staple commodity such as beef, coffee, gasoline, or sugar, and then causing a sudden change or shock in its price or availability, thus kicking everybody's budget and buying habits out of shape.

They then observe the shock waves which result by monitoring the changes in advertising, prices, and sales of that and other commodities.

The objective of such studies is to acquire the know-how to set the public economy into a predictable state of motion or change, even a controlled self-destructive state of motion which will convince the public that certain "expert" people should take control of the money system and reestablish security (rather than liberty and justice) for all. When the subject citizens are rendered unable to control their financial affairs, they, of course, become totally enslaved, a source of cheap labor.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
the real question is whether not approving of so-called 'experts' would have any effect.

Take the EU, as a more progressed example of totalitarianism, two countries got to vote on the phoney constitution, the rest did not. does it make any difference? not really, because wait 3 or 4 years and they will find a way to slip the same document with only cosmetic changes past public attention and if even this does nto work, a secret treaty is in order.

many people will always fall for overt manipulation, but do they really count to the extent we believe?

the PR effort is only complementary, at the core it's about power and the will to use it.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I really think ATS members worldwide need to take the time to read this article and the attached "manual". I wondered if any of the ATS veterans could shed more light on the origins of this document.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, An Introduction Programming Manual was uncovered quite by accident on July 7, 1986 when an employee of Boeing Aircraft Co. purchased a surplus IBM copier for scrap parts at a sale, and discovered inside details of a plan, hatched in the embryonic days of the "Cold War" which called for control of the masses through manipulation of industry, peoples' pastimes, education and political leanings. It called for a quiet revolution, putting brother against brother, and diverting the public's attention from what is really going on.

This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power and without full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodologies for economic conquest - it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is the last of the excerpts I will post. I just wanted readers to grasp the nature of the manual and its implications for our society and culture.

I find it interesting that many ATS members have stated that they feel something is not right with the world, that something seems to be happening, that things seem out of control or at least out of their control. I beleive this is why. According to posts, there have been a lot of new members to ATS, I am one of them. I think people are looking for answers to a problem they just can't really define - not just interested in UFO's, etc. Or maybe they sense, on a subconscious level, that there is a method being applied to us and they are trying to figure out the best defense.

I believe this technique or "weopon" is actively being used. Just using this summer as an example, think of all the "inputs" we have been subjected to: an over-load of economic reports, increased terror worries, oil prices, milk prices, food supply safety and toy safety.

Everything that is expected from an ordinary weapon is expected from a silent weapon by its creators, but only in its own manner of functioning.

It shoots situations, instead of bullets; propelled by data processing, instead of chemical reaction (explosion); originating from bits of data, instead of grains of gunpowder; from a computer, instead of a gun; operated by a computer programmer, instead of a marksman; under the orders of a banking magnate, instead of a military general.

It makes no obvious explosive noises, causes no obvious physical or mental injuries, and does not obviously interfere with anyone's daily social life.

The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon.

The public might instinctively feel that something is wrong, but that is because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the problem with intelligence. Therefore, they do not know how to cry for help, and do not know how to associate with others to defend themselves against it.

When a silent weapon is applied gradually, the public adjusts/adapts to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until the pressure (psychological via economic) becomes too great and they crack up.

Therefore, the silent weapon is a type of biological warfare. It attacks the vitality, options, and mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing, understanding, manipulating, and attacking their sources of natural and social energy, and their physical, mental, and emotional strengths and weaknesses.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Im reading it now... I specially "enjoyed" this part so far:

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

In 1954 this was the issue of primary concern. Although the so-called "moral issues" were raised, in view of the law of natural selection it was agreed that a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent.

Consequently, in the interest of future world order, peace, and tranquillity, it was decided to privately wage a quiet war against the American public with an ultimate objective of permanently shifting the natural and social energy (wealth) of the undisciplined and irresponsible many into the hands of the self-disciplined, responsible, and worthy few.

The quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the moat of ignorance isolating the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class. With such an initial handicap, even bright lower class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life. This form of slavery is essential to maintain some measure of social order, peace, and tranquillity for the ruling upper class.

The United States of Nazism and Darwinism.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Great find, and I agree itis some thing ATSers as a whole should read, even the lurkers who do nothing but just read.

I havn't seen the material in that format, but the idea of such a "technique" has been used for many centuries. Most popular among those who use the manipulation process are the NWO groups. They have the ability to benefit from such, given it's use for the large scale.

The CIA have even developed a mini version of the "mind control" hence MK Ultra and other projects. What makes this whole thing difficult to make it widely known, is the generations of it's use, many will refuse to believe it, do to the "conditioning". Simply blowing it off, as more CT bs rambling, which by the way, the whole recent upstart against CTers is a renewed step of the "silent weapon", so to say.

It will take a counter offensive of equal and greater force to even have a chance at competeing with those who are behind the curtain.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Dont forget to flag this thread, its one of the most important ones Ive seen here when it comes to fighting the regime. Would be great if we could make it reach Digg, so can someone put it on there?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Diversion, the Primary Strategy

Experience has prevent that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.

This is achieved by:

- disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics; and discouraging technical creativity.

- engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by:

1) unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media - especially the T.V. and the newspapers.

2) giving them what they desire - in excess - "junk food for thought" - and depriving them of what they really need.

- rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.

These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology.

The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.

When reading this, its like reading exactly what is going on right now. Its exactly what me and many others have criticized America for doing. Keeping people focused on Britney Spears, entertainment and convenience, while being fed lies by the media, shaping your view of the world as a dangerous place.

Maybe its easier to see this from outside the US. It doesnt seem like they thought of the Internet when they wrote this. The ability for people all over the globe to talk to eachother without government control.

But the large mass is still stuck in this scenario. They dont come to this site, and dont know what is being done to them.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There is one word to describe the entire issue...

"Mindwar"

It is classic Psyops.

Get inside someones head. Camp out, and drop your pants. Simple. It's been going on for years, but, we have more stimuli to invade us. What would occur if the entire World Wide Web suddenly went haywire or even worse, it failed.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It can't even be said that this is "unbelieveable". When you read it - you get it. I knew immediately upon reading it that this is absolutely being used. It completely fits together with modern government and media strategies as well as the structure of our modern society. As this was evidently developed decades ago, it is plain to see that our current form of culture and society are a direct "output" of this technique. Creepy!/b]

What is also disturbing is that it is completely scientific and rational. It lays out clearly how information and data impacts us at every level and how easily and predictably we can be manipulated by it. Very scary.

Regarding the internet, if the preface is to be believed, this method of control was developed well before computers were available for the average citizen. Even so, I don't think computers would hinder the process at all, at least not for most people. The computer, according to the manual, is the most efficient way to control data - which ultimately controls people. From an informational or educational stand point, the internet would just provide another means of inputting the desired data to output the desired behavior. Most people (except ATS of course!) would not be able to recognize the manipulation or distinguish between "inputs" or authentic information.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sorry for the "bold" text above - operator error!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Im wondering why this thread doesnt get more attention... I mean, we always knew it was true, but here we have a document confirming it. Why is that not a big deal to people?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Im wondering why this thread doesnt get more attention...

Well, what is one to say?

I think many are reading this and becomming enlightened by it. It's obviously true...

...but, like it says - what is one to do?

There is almost nothing one could say except "It sucks to be us."

I feel so... enslaved!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I agree. It is kind of shocking. Even the debunkers are hands off. Lately the board has been more concerned with outlandish topics.

I was really hoping to find more info on the origins and authenticity of the document. I think it is real because I can plainly see that it is being used, however, the back story is very interesting.

I posted a less refined version of the manual with no background info in someone else's thread over a month ago. It was from a less reliable source that I believe got it straight from the above site. If I remember correctly, that thread was either about the media or mind control. No one touched it then either. I found this latest text, which is much better presented, yesterday while sourcing the web for another thread of mine on Martial Law.

I feel strongly that people everywhere need to read about this topic but if ATS won't bite, who will?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here is some background I just found...looking for more.

www.paranoiamagazine.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
More background. It gets even more interesting!

www.paranoiamagazine.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here is a reference to the psychological basis for the effectiveness of this method in controling behavior. I will look into Leon Festinger and this book as well. I found the reference to MKULTRA not surprising at all. Read "forced contact with information" as "input".

In his 1957 book, A Theory of Cognitive Dissonance, master behaviorist Leon Festinger explains involuntary and forced contact with information. He writes, “Up to now [we have] focused mainly on voluntary exposure to, or avoidance of, new information. We must, however, also concern ourselves with situations where a person, through no voluntary action on his part, has new information impinge upon him which, if cognized, would increase dissonance.”

[An aside: Mr. Festinger delivered his magnum opus to Bernard Berelson, head of the Behavior Sciences Division of the Ford Foundation, and hence to the CIA and MKULTRA with which Berelson was associated. Festinger’s book is virtually a how-to manual (or at least, the testable theory) for authorities and industry to manipulate the public mind through exploiting our cognitive dissonance.] **

[Another aside: A few years later (1979) another behaviorist (or group of them) express in this document their contempt for anyone so gullible as to believe them: “Human beings are machines, levers which may be grasped and turned, and there is little real difference between automating a society and automating a shoe factory.” An Introduction Programming Manual Operations Research Technical Manual Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars link.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense to me. If I wanted to rule the population I'd first give them something to keep their minds off what I'm doing. Though my fave has to be from the "Evil Overlords list."

"To maintain control over my citizens, I will provide them with free unlimited high speed internet."

If you force something down peoples throats long enough it'll be important to them.

After a while the only real news is what have Lindsey and Britney been drinking this time instead of what's wrong.

On a semi-related note, my fiancee and I ave started work on a quiz that we want to have random people take. about half the questions are gonna be simple Math, science and history, the other half, just random stuff like celebrities and fashion. Curious what the scores are gonna be.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I won't side track this thread too much but suffice it to say that someone on ATS needs to start a new thread about cognitive dissonance. The government definitely tries to capitalize on this psychological phenomenon. (see above)

www.beyondintractability.org...

excerpt on how it reduces conflict (encourages passivity)

In spite of people's desire to avoid it, the proper use of cognitive dissonance can be a useful tool in overcoming conflict. Cognitive dissonance is a basic tool for education in general. Creating dissonance can induce behavior or attitude change. By creating cognitive dissonance, you force people to react. In other words, a child can be encouraged to learn by creating dissonance between what they think they know and what they actually do -- drawing attention to the fact that they know stealing is wrong even though they took a cookie, etc. The same idea can be used in adults. By introducing cognitive dissonance (pointing out the conflict between what people know and do), we can encourage a change in thought or action.

Finally, perhaps the most important way people deal with cognitive dissonance is to prevent it in the first place. If someone is presented with information that is dissonant from what they already know, the easiest way to deal with this new information is to ignore it, refuse to accept it, or simply avoid that type of information in general. Thus, a new study that says ice cream is more fattening than originally thought would be easily dealt with by ignoring it. Further, future problems can be prevented by simply avoiding that type of information -- simply refusing to read studies on ice cream, health magazines, etc.

Real life examples:

You are barely making ends meet yet you and your spouse both have decent jobs and few if any luxuries. You have no idea why you are struggling or what you can do to be more economical, yet the government and the media repeatedly report that the economy is better than ever. You are ashamed. The failure must be your own. You don't talk about it. It doesn't effect your voting habits because evidently you are the one with the issues - not the economy. You do not protest. You submit. Your neighbors and family feel this way too but no one wants to be the one who admits failure. Nothing changes. The government does not have to deal with dissent and protests.

You do not understand or support U.S. justifications for the War in Iraq. You have tried to educate yourself about it but still you can't grasp any moral reason for being there. The government and media talk and report about the issues day in and day out. Most of your friends and family feel the same way and are not afraid to speak out, yet the policy and justifications do not waiver. You feel powerless to effect change. You do not want to appear to fail to "support the troops". You haven't been asked to really sacrifice so you lose interest in the war and the talking heads and focus on the latest sleezy celebrity gossip or nasty criminal case. You avoid the topic. The government does not have to deal with dissent and protests.

Sorry to go on a tangeant but I thought it was somewhat indicative of the methodology outlined in the manual.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sigh... The ATS forum board: Tom Cruise, demons, skinwalkers, aliens...it would all be hilarious if it wasn't so very sadly proving the point of this manual - the one that few ATS members have bothered to educate themselves about much less participate in any meaningful discussion about the consequences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join