It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh Oh! America Harboring terrorists??!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"If you harbor terrorists, you're a terrorist; if you aid and abet terrorists, you're a terrorist - and you will be treated like one." - George W. Bush

Keep this in mind as we unravel an unheard story...

The official motive for bombing Afghanistan was to force the Taliban to hand over people that the US suspected of involvement in the crimes of 9-11; the US refused, however, to provide any evidence. At the same time Haiti RENEWED its request for extraditition of Emmanuel Constant, leader of the paramilitary forces that had primary responsibility for the brutal murder of thousands of Haitians during the early 1990's, when the military junta was supported, not so tacitly, by the first Bush and Clinton administrations. The request didn't even merit a response, or more than the barest report. Constant had been tried and sentenced in absentia in Haiti; it is widely assumed that the US is concerned that if he testifies, he may reveal contracts between the state terrorists and Washington.
Now the dilema...
Does Haiti then have the right to set off bombs in Washington? Or to try and to kidnap or kill Constant in New York, where he lives, killing bystanders in APPROVED Isreali style? Does Haiti have the right to force regime change in Washington DC and then build a OIL and Gas pipeline benifiting Haitian corporations???

If not, why not?

Why does America get the double standard??? Is it because we're the big beacon of freedom and justice to the world, or is it merely because God continues to bless America???

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We've been harboring terrorists for a while.

The KKK terrorise people don't they. The not only make Black Americans afraid, they have killed many of them (and I belive they still do)

Pat Robertson scares the # out of me, so he's terrorist. (he invokes fear in me)

(That one was kind of a joke)

The CIA had ties with Bin Laden, so by Bush's thinking, the CIA is a group of terrorists.

And apparently everytime I light a joint, I'm one too. Remember, your drug dollars support terrorism.

And hell, so are the democrats that opposed the war in Iraq (Remember the ad - some are attacking the president for attacking the terrorists)

Why does America get the double standard??? Is it because we're the big beacon of freedom and justice to the world, or is it merely because God continues to bless America???

That depends on who you ask.

Nice story. Got me thinking.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I enjoyed the story too. I got Lots of this information from Noam Chomsky's new book, "Hegemony or Survival - America's quest for Global Dominance". I thought it was a good read. It has lots of info (such as above) that you don't hear from the "Liberal-anti-american" media. Actually I found the book quite depressing but full of fun facts.

I recommend it for all

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Not to mention the whole IRA support network in the USA.
Every country does it if it's in their interests do so.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
South America. Look at south America.

War on drugs my ass. people like FARC export coc aine to fund private wars, yet the US doesn't intercede, even if the pipeline goes up through mexico right into the southwest, where the buyers are.

DE

tr

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
And if you complain of lost liberty you aid terrorists, according to John Ashcroft. So the American Revolution was terrorism. They complained about lost liberty. And the indians who complained about the American settlers, terrorists. And to the buffalo the indians were terrorists and then the white man. So on and so on.

Just because there is some terrorism Is no excuse to make a police state. That's just more terrorism. The big world shakers and mega corporations want to terrorize and bully other countries out of everything they have and then think they can run back to their police state and hide behind our civilian population like old saddam.

Or maybe just criticizing a company and hurting their bottom line is terrorism now. Hey my doctor cut off my leg when I had athlete's foot. "I'll sue!" says the man."What are you a terrorist or something? A wise guy? Shut up or we'll cut off the other one!"

I feel like I am being terrorized all the time. When I was doing a lawn service the mayor of my town tried to pass a law that said not only was a 50 dollar business license required (terrorism), and insurance (terrorism), but he wanted to make everyone get a "certificate of competance"- you go into a government office- bring your proof of insurance and a business license and 250@%) DOLLARS and you can have a certificate of competancy (terrorism) Hey, I did quit my business. I took that combined with newspaper warnings (threats) of higher gas prices to be a promise of me losing my ability to survive. The company I worked for going bankrupt I considered a terrorist act. I'm sure they considered the US governments dropping their five year contract to be terrorism. I live in a world of terrorism. I bet that guy Simkanen who is in jail for trying to make the government show him the law that said he had to pay taxes is both considered a terrorist and a victim of terrorists. Neither I nor him most likely thinks that gives me the right to spy on my neighbor or steal his lunch. Sleep tight.

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by tr]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Americans are very naive, trusting the media and everything they're being told. Americans hide behind family values, false ideals.

"God bless America" even though it does nothing them or give them quality medicare.

America has been harboring terrorists for years, including Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein (although Hussein has nothing to do with Bin Laden).

Bush and Blair are the biggest pieces of scum in this world.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Mr.Smith i would like to agree with you!! The things this country does to POOR people it is not even funny!
Sincerely!
Caesar!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Also,

America has weapons of mass destruction.

Can Syria attack us and institute regime change because they feel we are a security threat?

Do they not have a right to defend themselves from what they see as an aggresor?

(changed fear to see)

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by quango]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
yawn.......
Dig deeper!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango
Also,

America has weapons of mass destruction.

Can Syria attack us and institute regime change because they feel we are a security threat?

Do they not have a right to defend themselves from what they see as an aggresor?

(changed fear to see)

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by quango]

You're absolutely right, but individuals such as "EPLURIBUSUNUM" are either brainwashed or lack something to understand this, which surprises me.

top topics

join