It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five suns phenomenon in Kazakhstan.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That was breathtaking. I had never heard of the phenomenon either.... but damn it was startling at first. I have to say that was the most intriguing vid I've seen in quite a while.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by feanorthedude
This is very scary to me as i read Dark Kights predictions and he said the disbelievers to just wait for signs he talked about seeing lights in the sky and then said the sign that stuff was close was a Ring of lights in the sky. Dude this is EXACTLY what he said was happening. This is very very very very bizarre. Scary even. Wow. No way did i think i would see this come to reality. Im kind of in shock.

Please don't bring DKs stuff into this...please. This is a natural phenomena, DKs stuff, as he said it, wouldn't be natural they'd be man made, and we would be able to tell what it is that he was talking about, I doubt that the people behind it (if it even exists) would use a natural phenomena because that can be explained away, they want to bring panic, so they wouldn't use something so easily explained.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
if i may.....there was snow on the ground right at the angle the suns facin is it possible it was sunlight being reflected off the snow and then back down by ice crystals? the line is where the sun isnt reflecting as much and then the orbs are where the sun is shining the brightest on the earths surface? maybe anyway just a thought

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Fantastic footage, I've already forwarded it to everyone on my email list. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
We have finally found the TRUE source of global warming.

You get sun dogs and halos a lot (well, not a LOT, but enough where you stop noticing them) in colder high desert. I didn't see them a lot in Eastern Washington, but in Southern Idaho desert they seem to show up a lot on clear winter days. Truly gorgeous, but I have never seen 4 at the same time. That something so mundane as ice in the atmosphere could produce so much beauty always gets me.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
How come this fantastic event happened way back in February and this is the first we've heard about it?

I would have thought such an event would have made it into the news.
Maybe we are slipping!

Thanks to the OP for posting it, glad I got to see it on video at least.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
WOW. Amazing on video, could only imagine what that must've been like to see in person. Really looks like 5 suns.

That was unreal. Great find.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I’ve seen plenty of sun dogs firing on the horizon, and the faint halos that accompany them down here in the south, and moon halos with a bit of a rainbow effect are common and quite beautiful, but that’s truly amazing. Great post!

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
wow
ive seen many things in my day but that....is top 5 most amazing...i only wish i could have seen in person...and just think somewere in the universe there may very well be a planet that really has 5 suns to look at like that.....ah the beauty of nature

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Wow great video. Our atmosphere is really trying to say something.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
JohnnyAnonymous Thanks a lot for that post. This sure is amazing, I love seeing beautiful things like this, instead of all these murders terrorists etc stuff we hear all the time. It reminds us the world can be very beautiful.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
wow truly amazing . whats this called ? a halo ?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by a-stupid-dvd-case
wow truly amazing . whats this called ? a halo ?

I`m not sure, but I think that`s right. A halo with five sundogs. If you look at the first page in this thread there is more information about these phenomena.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ironically enough we are currently in the age of the 5th sun according to the Mayan Long Count Calendar.

Check it out

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The link to this video doesn't seem to be working, does anyone have a working link?

It is facinating and beautiful, this phenomena.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Sorry for bringing back an old thread but I only saw this footage for the first time recently and didnt want to start a new thread on it as it has been discussed here.

Plus I think people who have not seen this footage before should definatley take a peek.

This phenomenon is amazing, very beautiful
and great video!

edit to add : can you imagine what ancient people would have made of this?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Lady_Tuatha]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This was posted on LiveLeak back in March 2009.
It's a parahelic circle, that's the horizontal line, and a halo, which is the circle around the sun, and parhelion, also called sun dogs.

All have wiki pages.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Sorry for bringing back an old thread but I only saw this footage for the first time recently and didnt want to start a new thread on it as it has been discussed here.

Plus I think people who have not seen this footage before should definatley take a peek.

This phenomenon is amazing, very beautiful
and great video!

edit to add : can you imagine what ancient people would have made of this?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Lady_Tuatha]

I was like WTF somebody posted something from 2007?

But yeah watching the video you can tell those people were freaked out from that event. I mean I swear it felt like one of those people were praying for the forgiveness of their sins. Never seen anything like that before. Glad you brought this back up. I never saw it till now

Nothing never happens like that where I live.

Just remembered this because that same year the Blue Star Kachina prophecy also made an appearance. Comet Holmes showed itself that year and it was a spectacular sight.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Yeah an I know it has reasonable explanations but nonetheless it is still an extraordinary sight to behold with the naked eye.

Wish I could see something like that too

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
reply to post by dragnet53

Yeah an I know it has reasonable explanations but nonetheless it is still an extraordinary sight to behold with the naked eye.

Wish I could see something like that too

yeah, I was too busy watching politics that year because of the presidential election race coming up. Man, still missed a lot of things that year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join