It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five suns phenomenon in Kazakhstan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
that was the best video I have seen posted in a while and I have no clue what that could be and no matter what its still amazing. The people who were there were very lucky to have seen that happen in real time.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
arent those four extra suns like set out in a pattern, can anyone render a 360 image with photoshop? ANd D4rkKn1ght said 6 stars not five so i guess its just a coincedence he said this and moon related stuff was indicators to something whacky, possibly blue beam. If real truely not just a random occurence. I dont care if you say its ice crystals but ice crystals dont create that sort of #. No frigging way in the world would they creat that sort of halo with four spots equadistal to a certain extent.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Would really like to know how exactly this happens if its real?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Jack London talks about this phenomenon in his book "Smoke Bellew".

The hero of the book experiences some 12 Suns somewhere in Alaska

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
That's Sweet!! Amazing thing this planet of ours. Ancient societies who saw things like that must have been baffled, thought they were signs of God or something. I really would like to know how this happened.

Google, here I come....

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I lived in Northern Maine as a kid as well as Eastern Washington State. I recall vividly seeing this phenomenon when I was a kid. My mother remembers going outside to see it when I told her there was 5 suns outside. Its just one of those things with ice crystals in the sky under certain conditions.

The halo was more pronounced in this video than what I seen, but I remember it well!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well, its probably nothing, but here is what that Dark Knight guy said:

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

Just posting it so we will recognize if more of this strange stuff shows up. He may be crazy, or he may be right.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think this is what is meant by ice crystals in the clouds. Imagine the blue circles are ice clouds that act like prisims changing the path of light. The Dark red is full strength light, the thiner red is diffused/split light so is dimmer.

The fact that this is localized makes me think the poster talking about ice is right. Since my drawing is in 2d it only shows 2 extra suns, imagine a halo around the people similiar to when a drop of water is on a camera and it focuses one light source.

sorry about drawing quality
middle line should be thicker since it comes straight from sun like other two sun source lines

My drawing is not a secret society symbol

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
nothing to see here. this was just a halo 3 promotion. lol j/k. On a side note, that looked really cool and I would love to see that in person. Must be a rarity.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
i've seen just the halo one before here in arizona at night time,it was huge and the moon looked pretty cool

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
wow, amazing video mate
I saw a halo once here in my country but it wasn nott as cool as this one :/ . I just wish I was there to see it in person

PS: On another note , they do look kind of very regular appart but I wont jump to any conclusions here for now

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Thill]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
That looks amazing, i really like it. Amazinf find, well done to the OP.

ProTo

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing. I have never seen anything like this in my life before. Cool posting, Has flagged and starred the thread. How often does this happen anyone know?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
just thought I would throw in some interesting things yay...

www.spiritpathways.com...

They say the sun that exists today was born in 13 Reed [751], and it was then that light came, and it dawned. Movement Sun, which exists today, has the day sign 4 Movement, and this sun is the fifth sun that there is. In its time there will be earthquakes, famine.(1)

This vision of doom belongs to the Aztec legend of the Five Suns. In the Aztec tradition, the universe was not permanent or everlasting. Like all living things it would someday have to come to an end. But the Aztec cosmos doesn't have a single destruction. They pictured time as a cycle of births, destruction, and rebirths. But this cycle couldn't continue for ever; there would only be five ages or "Suns." Each of these ages had its own name, sign, and ruling divinity. Much of the mythology and ritual revolving around this legend took root in Aztec society and thought.

who knows maybe a sign?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ragster

That ties in with the Wikipedia article I just read.

Anyway, WOW!!! I've seen the moon halos many times here in the northeast, and I've seen a few sun halos as well. All during the winter months. But I tell you, if I witnessed what was witnessed in the video, I would be deeply mystified for days. Even if it were readily explained by science, the experience of seeing that event as it was happening would turn me inward for a while. Great post!

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Areal51]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I've seen sundogs even in the Summer but never anything like that. There almost looks like there is a contrail where the other "Suns" are appearing from. That could be the source of the ice crystals for the sundog effect, but they are way far away from the Sun for normal sundogs.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is so wierd!

I have had the same dream the last two nights, i looked up at the sky and saw about 3-4 suns/moons, so strange how i now see this thread.

This is definately a sign for something, and i think DarkNight is on to something with this.

Good thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
it wasn't just the aztecs that mentioned five suns...

"When the sun and moon depart from their regular courses,
when the seasons come in the wrong order, when a red sun or a
black sun appears, when two, three, four or five suns appear at
the same time,24 when the sun is eclipsed and loses its light,
or when one, two, three, four or five coronas appear around the
sun, this is the first calamity.

.......so says the buddha to king prasenajit in the ninno sutra. its an interesting read .... fuller version here

(perhaps those soldiers in burma should take note when they slay their next monk)

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Is niiiiice high five!

Sorry but I couldn't resist the Borat joke

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
More info on halos here:

www.atoptics.co.uk...

Flick through the links - there's all manner of amazing variations, most of which we'll never see. I think they're more common in arctic regions.

Little wonder the ancients saw them as portents!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join