It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smallville 7.0 Spoilers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well the new season starts with a bang and within the first 10 minutes Superboy has violated the laws of physics.

Though I like my SFX, I don't know if I need to see unrealistic scenes.

I did like the use of the K that heals (B-Superboy).

Also looks like they've done a complete revamp with characters being incinerated. I'd suggest that raising the death toll is not the way to ratings.

Here's hoping they don't completely jump the elasmobranch.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Not quite sure what you mean. Bizarro goes ballistic, not Clark. I don't think laws of physics apply to Superman. To us humans yes, but not Superman.

I figured Lana was alive.

I saw the episode, thought it was a great episode to start off the new season.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Man is Supergirl hawt!!!!!! I'd hit that any day of the week as well as every night! :lololol

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I hope this season was just as good as last. Wasn't Bizzaro Superman a little to easy to beat. I mean Clark had his way Bizzaro.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well, the second show I'd probably give a C-, with the episode falling back into soap opera mode again.

Though I think they are doing the show right as a character-driven take on the Superman myth, there's just too much weeping and sobbing and high dungeon.

Oddly, the character of Kara comes off as decidedly non-sexy, even with the skimpy costumes. Maybe she's too serious and morose.

I get the feeling this will be the last season for Smallville, else why are they padding the show by adding characters? Is this now the Supergirl and Superboy show?

They tried adding Krypto, the Super-dog (S4E14), and that went nowhere. Maybe they should have taken the hint that this is a 'one Kryptonian super boy' show?

Oh well, there's always next week.

Edit: Oh, check out televisionwithoutpity for a synopsis and review of the show.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Badge01]

new topics

top topics

join