It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

I don't care what flack I get for stating this, but that last post of yours gave me chills. I wish I would have heard that 10 years ago... I never heard of indigo, but these descriptions are just all too familiar, like i just walked into the twilight zone.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
By the way what do you mean by a DSM number?

...likely a reference to the 'Diagnostic and Statistical Manual' of Mental Disorders (DSM)....

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hey everyone sorry I've been away for a little while, but my dog was attacked when I was walking her, and the other dogs owners tried to press charges against me! Needless to say my dog is fine, a few scratches and a bit traumatised but she will be ok.

Right, thanks for all your opinions, I still like to hear from everyone, and I do appreciate all opinions.

Right then, this talk about the pineal gland is interesting, I literally just mentioned it to my mother, and about chelation therapy, and the first thing she said was "yeah thats to do with your third eye". I hadn't even said what it was about and she said that before I could tell her!

I'm just wondering if anyone has more information on the chakras, as I could only tell you that I know there are them. But I couldn't go much further. Any information would be great!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Viszet Oki

Do you feel like you are meant to have a significant purpose in your life or have a weird (not bad weird but good weird) take on life and actions you take?

I only say that because thats what I feel and that amongst other things is why I believe I am what I am.

Please skeptics don't go on about it only because I want to change the world etc because unless you have these feelings, you really wouldn't understand. Nonetheless thankyou all for posting!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

LOL I see what you're saying, I suppose I could throw this quote in Remember, you are unique. Just like everybody else.

About your life (well what you said about being antisocial etc) Maybe you are Indigo, or maybe you are an Emo!

But seriously, if you feel like yo are Indigo then maybe you are. Maybe you're not but then I guess we will never know!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

Absolutely always have. I'm sure someday I will do my part to change the world in at least some small degree. That could also have something to do with having the 11 life-path in numerology though. I'm also a Cancer.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Seriously, what you are waiting for? The start signal? What will that look like?

If you want to start changing the world, you need to start doing it now by spreading the information about what the government is doing to everybody who is still very unaware of it.

This is done by preparing a large demonstration with a clear message, that gets attention all over the world. Its not done by sitting here waiting for something to happen.

You want to feel like you are doing something with your life? Then lets organize a large demonstration outside the White House with 10000 people, bringing the facts and information of what this government is doing to the country and other countries.

That will be on the news all over the world. What the people in charge want is for us to sit here and feel like we cant do something. Well, we can. Absolutely. We can spread flyers in universities and in the public about the demonstration, we can get in on local TV, we can ask people on the street to come join it, we can tell the story of the student and the police brutality, we can show how the president ignores the constitution, we can show that 9/11 was a inside job, we can tell of how the North American Union is going to open the borders to mexico and make people work for pennies, we can tell how Ron Paul is censored, we can tell how Fox News distorts reality etc.

Or we can just have a demonstration about the largest danger of them all, the North American Union. Thread here. People dont know. The mass media dont cover it. The congress dont care.

Seriously, there wont be a global light when every indigo kid is going to know that "hey, thats what I must do".

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
hello people, this is my first post after reading a lot on these message boards for a few weeks i find a lot of it amusing, scary or insane but i have to say this thread slightly depressed me. I don't know what it is but just as we seem to be getting closer to an age without the dogma's of religion more and more new age religions pop up ,i guess its in our nature we are curious and when we cant find the answers we make them up, i'm not having a go at people of faith if it makes you happy then i am happy for you but after believing allsorts of different things for a long time iv'e come to the conclusion that I am only ever going to see the world through my eyes, hear it through my ears, it will only ever exist for me from my perspective and that is special enough to me, the miracle is life i dont need to be something special or for the world to see me as something special the fact we are alive makes us that, as for psychics, healers I recently signed a petition for the uk government demanding that all psychics should have a license proving there special skill because you only have to look on the internet and see the leeches who prey on peoples emotions. I hope whatever your path in life you find the one that makes you happy and ive a feeling our paths will extend far beyond 2012

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
BTW... i have crystal blue eyes with a dark blue outline. also some brown fleck thing in my left eye. looks kinda like a freckle. also, my pupils are different sizes.

What is this? The Hitler Youth?

On a serious note, some people are more deeply in touch with their higher self. They are called Shamans. Indigo Children appears to just be a revised label for this kind of person.

The one thing I don't buy is this whole 'Indigo revolution' thing. These kinds of people have been around forever and probably to the same degree as Indigo Children supposedly are now.

I also don't understand why some of you have no shame in standing up and declaring yourself an "advanced being". If I displayed every single trait that an Indigo Child is supposed to possess, I'd have a difficult time declaring that I am one just because I want to be better than everyone else.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hmm, I think I'm going to go about this differently as I did for DC..

What do you think determines an indigo? You know what makes an indigo an indigo...

I don't want just one person answering me, I want everyone (who think they are indigo) to respond to me separately, give me your reasons and explanation.

Once I've obtain all of them I will post them on here, so you all can see the similarities and differences, between all of your perception of what an indigo is and isn't, how someone become ones, etc...look I'll even make a list:

Just U2U me....if your confident, then you should have nothing to be afraid of....its just a way for me to clarify to my thoughts.....

[edit][edit][edit]
and my thought is, if all you who claim to be indigos are indeed indigo, then all of your descriptions should bare near similarity and consistency across the list of people who decides to do this...

I say its fair, rational experiment, with no bias on either side, what can only disprove you guys, is yourself.

Lists:

1) Personality:
2) Physical Description:
3) Subtle Description (Aura, Chakra, etc.):
4) Beliefs/Ideology:
5) Lifestyle:
6) Perspective about the Human Population:
7) Roles:
8) Others:

[edit on 1-10-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

Good post, it will be interesting to see what everyone believes!

On a different note, let me just remind eveyone, I don't wish to be better than anyone else, and I don't think thats what being Indigo represents. I think it just means that we are set for a different life to everyone else.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
reply to post by Viszet Oki

Do you feel like you are meant to have a significant purpose in your life or have a weird (not bad weird but good weird) take on life and actions you take?

Yes. definitely. I'm unsure still though. I guess i need to discuss this more.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
....interesting topic OP, I commend you on posting and am not surprised by the reaction from 2 pages worth. No links, no further information, just insults. Sometimes I think that's why people goto this site, to insult, which is sickening, like that loser w/ the J Depp graphic who literally calls himself the "resident bully" -- this is the work of truly bored people who are just looking for something to tell their friends.

Although, what does scare me is how pissed/angry people get about some of these topics, this one in particular, people have been pretty vicious.... apologies to "indigos" and "star children" should they be real and looking for information. More often then not, this site is nothing more then BACK AND FORTH insulting not information sharing.... furthermore, agreed, again, w/ Copern about actually DOING SOMETHING for people! Start a group, a rally, a march -- anything to let those in power know The People are standing up against them.

Only problem is the powers that be expected resistance and took care of that a long time ago w/ the thing we call the TV. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE watch mindless television all night that's aimed at the 6th grade education level.

They got MILLIONS OF PEOPLE into crime drama tv this decade, whereas last it was comedy and soap operas oh and reality tv. To keep the masses dumb obviously.

Should these "star children" and "indigos" rise up and create huge networks of resistence, that'd be amazing.... to the OP, what's the deal w/ being one, do you have special powers you could share?

I believe in most of the 2012 stuff, maybe a Planet X, maybe Sirius beings come back/here, I don't know, hollow earth -- just started reading about it, I am VERY CURIOUS about 2012 and hate that some of these people always, always GO ON AND ON AND ON about "it's just a number" and the endless negativity which leads me to this frustration.

I have Mayan blood and have faith in a culture that created and learned about earth and the stars not armchair QBs who post nonsense on these sites, watch TV all the time or play INANE GAMES which waste/rot your BRAIN. AND, the EGYPTIANS were thinking, creating people who seemed to do A LOT for their cultural ways -- USKKKA CULTURAL WAYS = ATTACKING INNOCENT COUNTRIES AND BANKRUPTING THE WORLD

LESS THEN 100 BILLION COULD FEED THE WORLD - HOW MUCH IS IRAQ COSTING A DAY BUSH?!?!!?

START TO CALL THIS "LEADER" OF OUR COUNTRY DRUG JR. THAT'S ALL HE IS -- A DRUG DEALER AND DRUG USER, NOT A PRESIDENT OF WHAT USED TO BE THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH FOR THE PEOPLE

IT MIGHT BE UP TO YOU STAR CHILDREN/// /

[edit on 1-10-2007 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Seriously, what you are waiting for? The start signal? What will that look like?

If you want to start changing the world, you need to start doing it now by spreading the information about what the government is doing to everybody who is still very unaware of it.
[edit on 1-10-2007 by Copernicus]

Maybe this is your mission but it is not mine. (nor other indigos i bet)

It's good that you have that fighting spirit but really if you sit and think about it. this will not work. besides... i feel like we might need to let all of this happen. its the only way the world will ultimately be changed.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Listen up indigos. we are not here to prove to anyone that we are who we say we are. that is not what we are here for. i don't recommend trying to convince ANYONE that you are an indigo. if you spend your time doing that then you won't be doing what you are suppose to be doing.

If someone doesn't believe you, who cares. really. it doesn't change who you are. they are wanting you to doubt yourself. but when you do that it takes away a piece of your (geez, whats a good word. power? spirit? enlightment?).

If you have a true message to the skeptics that may lead them the right way then by all means, give it to them. otherwise, hit ignore. YOU are not going to change their mind, only their own guides will help them. that is, if they listen.

[edit on 10/1/2007 by stellawayten]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've read two different lists on "Are you an Indigo child/adult".

Of the 20-30 criteria for being an Indigo, i match every single one of them to the tee.

But I can say the same for mostly everyone in my family, as well as the majority of my friends. Judging by those criteria theres more indigo "people" out there, than not.

It reminds me of that Paper (forgot who wrote the original) But Derren Brown, an English Illusionist, entertainer, magician,hypnotist, well versed in the art of NLP, who debunks alot of psychics did a study.

He took a group of about 25 or so people, all different races/gender, ect. He spent some time with each one of them, doing hokey psychic stuff, or whatever it is they do. Anyhow, he said he be in touch with them in about a week.

He handed them all an envelope and a page inside. They all were to read it seperately, then asked on a scale od 1 to 10 how well the paper described them as a person.

I believe the lowest score was an 8, with many 10's and 9's. Things is Every paper was an exact copy of the next.

I'm glad you believe your special, I believe everyone is special. But as far as "Indigo's" I don't buy it. Sorry.

The only criteria I didn't fit was psychic abilities. Because it doesn't exist. So I scratched that off the list.

Because as far as psychics go, and psychic ability. BUNK. Not one predicted 9/11.

Sylvia Brown--The most famous of em all. Who basically just does cold reading which anyone can be taught in an hour or two, couple that with alot of editing on Montels show(showing45 minutes of some hits, while cutting out over two hours of total misses), and it seems she hits everytime.

Haven't heard much from her since she told that one family thier child was dead, then they found the child a few months later, alive and well.

Psychics who are at it to make money are the scum of the earth (I hope this won't offend you, because I don't believe you do readings for money, if you do, well refer to my previous thoughts). For the above reason. They prey on people who are trying to deal with a terrible loss, and take thier money. I think Browns price was found to be $500 an hour for a personal reading.

Religion is the same. They prey on peoples fear and loss. They prey on the elderly, the sick, the disabled ect. The more you give ($$) the more you live ya? If I pay more do i get a better seat in heaven? How many of those guys got busted wearing earpieces.

There's so many cons in this world, it sickens me. But in the Indigo case, I don't see it hurting anyone, except for maybe a child who just has ADD, or depression, or are schizo, and just needs to be on medication, and he can lead a normal life.

But instead they, and thier families have to put up with out of control behavior that usually ends up badly. (Like the one test questions was thoughts or attempts at suicide.) This is the only downside I can see so far with the belief in Indigo children. Them not getting the proper care they need, and they either end up hurting themselves or others.

If Indigo's were really at a higher level of consciousness...wouldn't they be able to control this negative behavior? I guess with the proper guidance of some spiritualist they can, wonder what they charge??

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

When I first found I began crying as i have never been able to have my parents and family understand me until this. To have the explanation as to why batteries and lights are always dying around me, why I can't touch most metal, why strangers come up to every day to walk with me down the street. I'm not saying I'm somehting greater than those who are not, but to hear from others to know someone else can feel the weightless feeling , to have known since I was extremely young something great was happeneing around me, an energy I can feel even from trees on the streets. For all those who have negative comments on the subject, keep it to yourself, if you're not there it's not any one elses fault. For those interested in the statistics of this, as i am, I am also blond hair and blue eyes, and am a gemini, though I don't think it has much to do with it.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
there is no doubt that indigo children exist and i think that i cud possibly be one when im older and i have left school i will find a shaman and find out...but ignorence is an untolerible thing....i dont hate anyone i truelly love everyone and all life but 2 years ago i attemtped to commit suicide does that show you how much pressure and indigo child or even a normal child can go through....and no i do not seek atention i was unhappy and i didnt tell anyone about my attempted suicide until last year...and as for 2012 i dunno whats going to happen im not even sure what a light warrior is but i will stand up and fight whatever aliens or monsters come that year i will try and protect this world with the other indigo children...my friend is like me in a sense we both beleive we are "special" and those who put down children expressing their values in life and there staights of minds are ignorent fools who should really choose their own path instead of hanging around with people and putting others down i forgive anyone who tries to act smart but science isnt the answer to everything now is it...

as the great Albert Einstien said "Imagination is more importent than knowledge"

im sorry for stating the fact that some of you are ignorent but ignorence never gets anyone anywhere i myself will be 20 in the year 2012 and just leaving my university hopefully

Add Me On MSN [email protected] i will be there for anyone to talk to and have meaningfull discussions with
peace out

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Richard.M.J.Palmer]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

first, we can control nothing. everyone has free will. we can give messages and those that accept them can change their life if they choose.

second, you obviously didn't read every post or you would understand that we are not 'special' in the way you are trying to define special.

third, i agree. anyone that is enlightened should NEVER charge for their services... this is a gift and you should NOT benefit from it. see, when we give our messages like we are suppose to we get a reward. its not monetary. its spiritual. it lifts us. i can't explain it but if you have experienced it you know. back on topic, i hate when people charge for readings etc, it tarnishes it. if you feel like you need to make money to sustain your lifestyle then ask for donations only. also, charging money causes doubt.

also, i think that a lot of times when people ask for answers (by going to a psychic, etc) they will not get the true answers they are searching for. messages that we give should be spontaneous and we should come to you. the problems that we have is that we are scared. we are scared that the person we have a message for will ridicule us and that hurts us deeply. if the world would be more accepting then we could give more messages and then the world might become a better place.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a question i have is if indigos feel they are here for the good of humanity or a light warrior, where do your beliefs for good and evil then?

god?
zeus?
krishna?
some other entity? just curious to knowas to where or what beliefs most hold who claim indigo...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join