It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What I meant Darcon is that Indigo sits inbetween Blue and Violet in the visible light spectrum.

Nothing to do with my aura, but talking of aura's, I met a girl in London, who did aura massage. She charged £50 an hour (thats about $98 at the moment). Not bad for an hours work. She did this neat trick where she hovered her hand about an inch above mine and concentrated, after a few minutes the back of my hand got really hot and I had to pull it away.

Weird

Peace....

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What I meant Darcon is that Indigo sits inbetween Blue and Violet in the visible light spectrum.

Nothing to do with my aura, but talking of aura's, I met a girl in London, who did aura massage. She charged £50 an hour (thats about $98 at the moment). Not bad for an hours work. She did this neat trick where she hovered her hand about an inch above mine and concentrated, after a few minutes the back of my hand got really hot and I had to pull it away.

Weird

Peace....

Sorry for double post, how did that happen ??

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Rock Ape]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
wow never knew that about Indigo, But that women who did that trick, sounds neat and it would make a good living.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
wow never knew that about Indigo, But that women who did that trick, sounds neat and it would make a good living.

You did not know it was a color? Thanks for the replies. I was trying to be pretty vague with my comments, as I knew some of the people here were adults, and therefore a majority of my post was useless for them. Like I said, I wouldn't begin to tell anyone they are wrong, I don't know whats correct or whats normal even. My only advice is that you really learn to be yourself, as you may find out sometime that lots of individuals are extraordinary people, and it has nothing to do with them being special. I would hate to see someone taken advantage of because they might be naive. Please don't start giving people money and please don't drink the "kool-aid". Good luck to you all, I hope some day you get to use your warrior skills and fight some darkness. Cheers!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I know what steve is saying and I agree 100%.
There are always people that will try to take advantage of a situation and I am sure there are those that are praying on this generation of individuals and because of their nature some will be prone to being taken advantage of.

Be careful kiddos. If you want to know something just ask us here.. I can guarantee you there is no guru with all the answers that can reveal them for 29.99! In truth anyone truly a part of this generation you are in.. will not take advantage of you or use it for their own gain at your expense.

Dont fall for it!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I have been told this many times, i will head the warning like i have told many others before. I understand you guys are just looking out for me but i already know which is the info and which is the Disinfo. The internet is the most valuable tool for a person who wants to know the truth. You just have weed out all the crap, from the Real stuff. I read most stuff, and if it Resonates in me, that that info i can trust. But again i thank you for the lookout.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Oh by the way i just thought i would spread this link out, it promotes peace like most people have been trying to do in this time of change,

eraofpeace.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Very good I am glad you understood my post. I am no way trying to discredit or make someone feel bad for sharing their feelings. I hate to see people learn hard lessons when they could have been spared.

As for the Warrior of Light, I was unable to find much information. I found a wiki link about a book en.wikipedia.org... I guess I didn't even know exactly what a Warrior of the Light was, so this helped in that regard. To be honest, I think everyone should be a Warrior of the Light! It seems like a pretty decent think to do actually. I have to admit I was utterly surprised to learn it was connected to Taoism.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Try reading "Way of the peaceful Warrior"

By Dan Millman.

Amazon

Its a good read.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Omen did you ever visit my thread called "Imagine all the people". It is a thread about what you would want the world to look like. Sorry to hijack the topic but i think you would find it interesting.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Just had a look, interesting topic!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here is the link to Darcon's thread if you all want to take a look.

Darcon's Thread

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
WOW omen thanx for putting my link up on your thread.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"But, based on what I've read from this Qigong book, they believe that each chakra in our body also correspond with an organ from the endocrine system, so you might possibly what to look into that a little bit more, in which each produce a certain hormone or chemical."

Stated much earlier, he may have hit upon a possible cause to the Indigo illness if you want to use that word in conjuntion to Indigo.

"endocrine system" Double Dr. Leonard Sax wrote an interesting book about called Boys Adrift
where he talks about the endocrince disruptors commonly found in our environment that were not there 30 years ago.

It raises the question about the Indigo's and begs the question of possible intent to create them? Or it could be simple a byproduct of living in an industrialized country and there is no intent. Either way, there are some interesting questions which should be looked into more closely.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
But what does a light warrior DO? What is the purpose there, and what are the abilities?

And is there such a thing as a "dark warrior"?

(Also, I don't see how indigoism would be an "illness".)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sorry, I could not think of a better word to describe a condition that may have been artifically induced as a byproduct of industrialization. If idigo'ness is linked to an imbalance in the brain brought on by environmental endocrine distruptors, then it acts on some people like an environmental illness.

I loved Dan Milmans book and the movie with Nick Nolte playing Soc, the old wizen ATS oracle. He would have fit right in here.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GriffinRD

I see where you're coming from, but I'll just say that I'm in no way mentally disabled or ill, or anything like that........that I know of!

Well, since starting this thread, I have changed alot. I don't see myself so much as an Indigo child, more that I will do something sometime in my life that will change something dramatically. And I believe this will be the same for everyone here.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
hi
I reply as anonymous because it is so intimate and private what I want to say ,and it has nothing to do with my "real" identity.
I have this past memories,as an outspace soldier,long time ago I think.Fom what I saw there was a camp,somwhere on a planet.My dreams are not clear enough.
We were called Globes,we were soldiers that could easily play with energy,and all our life was a duty one.I have this strange feeling of being abbandoned here on Earth,i often looked at the sky,and stars and just knew that was my home,but i cannot possibly locate my home,nor where i come from.If someone ever had this strange flashbacks,of the Globes(energy glodes) that were soldiers who were supposed to protect or to fight against other civilisations ...If someone ever looks in the mirror and when you look there you expect to see some other face,some other form life,the true you,just say,is someone there that remembers the same stuff?
I feel so lonely here,and i thought that there might be someone that has the same past memories.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I believe in 2012!and i believe you
In 2004 the whole thing started,everyday I felt as if I was waiting for something but I didnt knew what,(by the way I didnt know about 2012 then)some strange things happened for the past years..and I just got to know about 2012 in 2007.I believe in other dimentions and portals to new worlds,the thing is that its not visible to our eyes or maybe it is visible so some people but in 2012 it will be
to all.
I truly cannot wait for the big change
I read the book the gaia project,and I saw myself in it.I feel like Im gonna play a role in the change
and Im really honored

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A note to 2012ers, there is nothing that is going to happen.

That's it. If I'm wrong, laugh at me, but I am not wrong, protest all you want, but don't, leave it to the date, if something happens, I'm wrong.

And on the note to being Indigo not a mental illess. It is actually a mental illness, in my opinion.

You either have attention defecit disorder, or are a fickle nut case if you believe it.

-I am not "A skeptic," I BELIEVE in many things that most people (Almost certainly not people on THIS website,) would gasp at, however I do have a healthy amount of skeptICISM.

Indigo children - bust. They do nothing, and serve no purpose I can see, I do believe I asked a few moths back, but I got absolutely no cohesive, definitive answer. So I ask again, I am still open on the subject, (To an extent.)

Why are there Indigo children, what do they do?

(Do not say the exist so more of them exist, as that is paradoxial, and we already know belief spreads with an increasing gradient.)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join