It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was it at the end of my bed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
When I was around the age of 13 or 14 I tried dabbling in Wiccan, I kept it a secret from my family and only told what few friends I had at the time. It probably wasn't a really a bright idea because in all honesty I wanted it for love potions and turning bullies into toads and I wanted to be like Faruza Balc from the craft. What happened was actually scarier and quiet the opposite. I was doing a weird spell with salt water and a candle. I forgot what it was for (probably for some guy to like me) and after i was done nothing out of the ordinary happened. However the next day I go to school and survive through the day until lunchtime and I go to the cafeteria and my best friend at the time comes charging toward me and tells me all the kids in her class that picked on me computers shut off and erased their reports and only their reports were erased. She looked at me and asked if one of my spells had anything to do with it. I remember laughing and telling her the only real spells i put on them are for them to leave me alone or break out in to pimples. So first I didn't believe her and I thought it was complete bs but then after lunch I had class with one of the guys who made fun of me, and he was going on and on about how he lost his report and how he has to stay after school to finish it. I just dismissed it as karmic retribution .
Weeks pass and nothing occurs until one day the group of boys who made fun of me found out I was practicing Wiccan, they start screaming out witch and start throwing little bits of wood at me and apple cores while I am standing in line for the bell to start and putting things in my book bag. You know the things bullies do. The bell rings and I make it through the day with a couple of more jeers and I go home and decide I have had enough and look for another spell to do something to them. I decided after searching that I didnt want to do anything against them b/c i knew it would come back to me tenfold so I did a peace spell or serenity so that I wouldn't be bothered by them anymore. After I did the spell nothing disney-magic-like happened and I went to do my homework and that was that until it was time for bed. I was laying in bed for awhile i was up after 12 because i was still upset about how i was being treated. I just remember replaying the day in my mind and growing angrier and angrier. At this time I was laying on my side and i felt foot of my bed sink a bit. It creeped me out a bit but i didnt think anything of b/c i was still pissed off about earlier. I turn to lay on my stomach and cover up with my blanket and once again the foot of my bed sinks. This time I am really freaked out and paralyzed with fear. My only solace is that beneath my door I can see my brother is still awake b/c light is coming from under his door. I feel it sink once more and I brave to look. And what I saw was a blue sitting figure, it looked like it was trying to see over my blanket and at my face. I quickly covered my face and hid under the blanket and i tensed up so that i could jump out of bed and to the door in no time flat. I felt my bed sink once again as if the blue thing was moving toward me and i jumped and out of my bed and ran to my door i remember running to the bathroom and crying and praying to God and saying I will never to Wiccan or spells or anything again and for that thing to just go away and never return. I remember staying in the bathroom for a long time and beginning to fall asleep. After that I remember waking up and going to bed but that wasnt before I opened my closet doors and turns on every light in my room. Below there is a link to my drawing of what it looked like. I have told myself long ago that it was just a reflection off the head board as you can see on the right side. Well now after reading my long story. please tell me what you think.

i101.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
First off...nice drawing lol. Second off, it made no attempt to harm you therefore it probably didnt have harmful intent. Being the shade of blue that it is, i doubt that it was a completely Benevolent being. it just sat there. I am guessing that it wasn't something to be alarmed or amazed of. Sometimes spirits in the afterlife pick up when someone is using psychic energy, which is what you use when performing magick or spells. It may have been a being with harmless intent that just wanted to say hey. Angry spirits can hurt you way before you notice they are there, but this one made himself apparent without trying to harm. Get a tape recorder and speak to him. Maybe he will say something back on the tape

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Even though the entity did not seem particularly hostile, it may be playing the "friendly" game so it can get you to lower your guard as a way to lead to possession.

I've had experiences and heard/read about them where the entity tried to "get on a person's good side" by doing him/her favors, only to demand "payment" later.

It's best not to fool around even with "good" magic.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't wanna preach but am I safe in assuming you have stopped playing around with Wicca? I hope so.
I suggest turning to the light and I don't mean God, I mean spiritual energy. I tell you, I recently turned after discovering I was Indigo and I feel amazing, like 100 feet tall and so good about everything.
I think it was 1 of 2 things.
1. A being or spirit manifested by the evil psychic/spiritual energy that embodied you.
2. A manifestation of your own pschic/spiritual self.

I don't think it was anything to really be afraid of, I have seen weird things and learn to not be afraid.

Question - has anything similar or weird happened since?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
First off...nice drawing lol. Second off, it made no attempt to harm you therefore it probably didnt have harmful intent. Being the shade of blue that it is, i doubt that it was a completely Benevolent being. it just sat there. I am guessing that it wasn't something to be alarmed or amazed of. Sometimes spirits in the afterlife pick up when someone is using psychic energy, which is what you use when performing magick or spells. It may have been a being with harmless intent that just wanted to say hey. Angry spirits can hurt you way before you notice they are there, but this one made himself apparent without trying to harm. Get a tape recorder and speak to him. Maybe he will say something back on the tape

I am curious about talking to it, however I am 22 now and have moved out of my parents house. I did however learn a very valuable lesson and that it to not frig around with things. lol and about the drawing I was trying my best to remember it. I still try to tell myself that that it was a reflection from the street light outside however the outline was so clear.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
I don't wanna preach but am I safe in assuming you have stopped playing around with Wicca? I hope so.
I suggest turning to the light and I don't mean God, I mean spiritual energy. I tell you, I recently turned after discovering I was Indigo and I feel amazing, like 100 feet tall and so good about everything.
I think it was 1 of 2 things.
1. A being or spirit manifested by the evil psychic/spiritual energy that embodied you.
2. A manifestation of your own pschic/spiritual self.

I don't think it was anything to really be afraid of, I have seen weird things and learn to not be afraid.

Question - has anything similar or weird happened since?

O yes I have most definitely stopped playing with that, it actually ended that night. I have however had/have this strangely strong intuition I knew my grandfather was going to die as soon as they found that he was sick...and before anyone says well it was because he was old so it goes hand in hand...No my grandpa was in tip top shape he was a health freak and it surprised even his doctors as to how suddenly he died. Or I will have really things happen I will think of a celeb or a movie for a whole weak straight and something happens to them or that movie will come on. The strange coincident was when I was a really young child I would feel a migraine headache come on for a week straight before it would finally happen. I dont get headaches anymore however my weird intuition seems to replace it. But other than that I see no ghosts or orbs or anything like that I do have weird dreams I dunno...Maybe I am just reading to into it?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly
Even though the entity did not seem particularly hostile, it may be playing the "friendly" game so it can get you to lower your guard as a way to lead to possession.

I've had experiences and heard/read about them where the entity tried to "get on a person's good side" by doing him/her favors, only to demand "payment" later.

It's best not to fool around even with "good" magic.

yeah I don't play with that anymore I haven't since that night, but tank you for the information.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I really wanted to thank the people who responded to my post. I really really want to not think it was a ghost, because I think it was a reflection off the head board on the side. as you can see in the pic there are a few blue lines on the right side. I should have probably labeled every thing. I just find it really weird that it was so vivid. I dunno I remember being even younger and sleeping in my parents bed b/c I was scared of the dark and seeing other "creatures at the foot of their bed. But honestly I think I may have had a fever dream or something. I just want to see if its a clue or a link in some chain b/c my husband and I have similar apocalyptic dreams both of us our fighting either in battle or we are gathering innocent civilians to safety. Although In my dreams I will be leading people to safety of the light and some one will stop us and say no don't go that way the light is this way. And images of saints angels and holy men appear in the direction they are pointing, and I loose most of my group. the world ends in complete darkness and begins again in this (what I can only compare it to as)strange 50's suburban utopia where everyone of every walk of life is brotherly and what not (sounds corny i know). I also remember a dream I had after that night were I was in a field of grass and the sky was light gray almost white and a black tornado was hurling toward me I began to run but started sinking in the grass and was about to become over come by this "storm" and I knight appeared in the sky it shown so bright it almost blinded my all it did was raise its sword and the storm disappeared. I don't understand what this could have all meant but I remember waking up crying with relief. Does any one know or have an idea what this all could mean

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm not trying to debunk you or say that there is anything wrong with you however have you had a brain scan because the bad migraine thing sets off alarm bells. The mind is funny thing and I would think that it would be prudent to get a full check up to make sure your good and healthy.
Did you happen to notice a spike in Activity last year?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I had an MRI years ago and they didn't find anything...ok ok ok no jokes I still had my brain and everything lol...gah that was weak. Um yes anyways last year was a weird year for me anyways a few of close relatives and friends of mine died and I sorta fell in to a painful depression, but I figure that comes with the territory.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by LauraCaren]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well I'm sorry to hear about your loved ones but I'm glad all your marbles are good. I felt that the demonic activity was off the charts last year for some reason and allot of people felt the same way.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I don't know if you've noticed this but for several years now I feel this tension and I see it everywhere. Its almost as if a dark cloud is over everyone. I don't literally mean an actual black dark heavy cloud lol. I haven't particularly notice demonic activity maybe I am not in tune or what ever. But I have noticed this heavy tension.

new topics

top topics

join