It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Who is the little girl in the sex tape? (Update: found alive)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes

No bro, you are completely wrong. It is NEVER, EVER ok to take delight in the suffering of others, especially through such an enduring way. If you are sadistic as you truly say you are, then your soul is corrupted, and not only do I feel bad for you, but I pray tell you do not subjugate someone out of the sheer desire to see someone tortured. IMO, and frankly I believe the general public, you have admitted to be a public safety risk.

By making a brutal, public example out of him, it just might act as a deterrent to others. IMO, ANYONE convicted of child molestation (not crimes such as statutory rape, but actual molestation) needs to be executed immediately after conviction.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire

By making a brutal, public example out of him, it just might act as a deterrent to others. IMO, ANYONE convicted of child molestation (not crimes such as statutory rape, but actual molestation) needs to be executed immediately after conviction.

You Sir are correct!

Roper

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
"Helping them"... well, in germany we had recently a few of this child molester and guess what. There Defense on Court won and they out in a rehab to "cure" them. Both of them used a holiday from Rehab to moleste another child and raped / killed the second one.

This monsters cant be rehab or cured. They sick, from the deepest of there bottom and please dont stop this "they had a bad childhood"... We are humans, we can decide our actions, we are not controlled by a invisible voice in your head. If they decide to rape a child, they have to take the consequences. If they got raped during there childhood - they even should know better that this wasnt good for them. So why abuse others aswell?

Does this feed their ego?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If God condemns me to Hell for believing that this piece of crap should be tortured on a daily basis, then so be it. I will see him in Hell. And believe me when I say, his Hell will only begin when I walk through the firery gates!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ah, nothing a "fair trial" and a good bit of rope would not fix. It is amazing to me how many of the anti-death penalty proponents continue to try to rationalize with irrational subhumans. I wonder if they would do the same if a vicious animal attacked them or their family. There is no difference between the four legged and two legged predators. If they want to save these people's lives, then I suggest they take the prison cost to keep these subhumans alive out of their own tax money and give the rest of us a tax break.

I am curious what connection the older girl had with the younger in the video. Surely there is more to this than the story implies. I would also be interested how the state of Nevada will prosecute this case. I know that it is a life sentence for possession of one marijuana joint in this state, but they will probably bend to the will of the unholy ACLU and make this piece of trash governor.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Originally posted by ChrisF231
This is one reason why I favor public hangings for convicted sex offenders and child molesters.

The problem is, a public hanging would do absolutely nothing to stop these kind of crimes. Matter of fact, the weird nature of some of these pervs would make them seek a public execution for that one fleeting moment of fame.

Pedophilia is a very difficult issue to deal with. The recidivism rate is extremely high. There seem to be few alternatitives to execution. Castration may work in some cases.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yeah, castration of the head.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
I am curious what connection the older girl had with the younger in the video. Surely there is more to this than the story implies.

Some of my questions were answered last night. Apparently there is no connection between the two girls. The tape was a "peeping tom" video of the older girl, but the beginning was taped over with the video of the little girl being molested. The parent(s) of the little girl supposedly know nothing about the molestation but have an indirect relationship with the suspected molester. The older girl that was originally on the the tape was never molested, only taped from outside of her house.

Still, I think there are a lot of details that are not yet clear.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I believe the media coverage in this case will benefit all the children, who are suffering at the hands of molester. Mandatory DNA tests for all violent crime offenders. Just a swab of the cheek and you have 13 markers which can easily help capture these low-lifes! In this case, I'd vote for micro-chips. We are NOT doing enough to protect our children.

Now we have to find Chester Arthur Stiles. He could be out there molesting another little boy or girl. Word is, he was employed by Siegfried and Roy, at one time.

Little Madison is now 7 years old. She was 3 years old at the time the video was made. Our Sheriff said, "She is a normal happy little girl." She probably doesn't even remember the incident. An investigation is on-going. Questions such as, How could the mother not know something was wrong? I don't know. Is life so hectic we don't even notice what's happening to our children? The mother is in a state of shock. Our Sheriff said, " Perhaps in the future she will speak with the press."

We WILL get Chester Arthur Stiles and I believe, due to this intense search other molesters will be caught! They deserve to be Locked-Up in prison for their NATURAL BORN LIFE, with NO chance of parole. They are SICK individuals, who I believe can NEVER be rehabilitated. It envelops their Whole make-up.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hey no doubt, if you look back at my posts, you will see quite frankly I am all in support of permanently removing him from our midst. I just do not believe doing so in a torturous, agonizing manner is appropriate for anyone at all, especially not in a public forum.

A SIMPLE SINGLE BULLET TO THE HEAD, IN PUBLIC IF SO WISH, WOULD SUFFICE.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

No bro, you are completely wrong. It is NEVER, EVER ok to take delight in the suffering of others, especially through such an enduring way. If you are sadistic as you truly say you are, then your soul is corrupted,

Any plan, or desire to inflict pain and suffering, AND THEN TO TAKE DELIGHT in inflicting such pain and suffering, is clear evidence of the presnece of evil.

man i really loathe posts like these...
i need not even ask why it is 'never ok' cause i know your answer...

i will say i disagree 100%....i can think of many, many things i would take delight in doing to many, many different people.....absolutely.

my house was broken into when i was 7. i am 30 now.
you think if my house gets broken into again that i'm just gonna call the cops and hide? think again.....

there will be pain involved....my parents were almost killed the first time. if my house gets broken into again, i can only assume they came to try and kill my wife or i......
that would be a bad day for whoever broke in......so yeah, i very much disagree with you.

that may be how YOU feel and that is fine...thats not how i feel

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Hey no doubt, if you look back at my posts, you will see quite frankly I am all in support of permanently removing him from our midst. I just do not believe doing so in a torturous, agonizing manner is appropriate for anyone at all, especially not in a public forum.

A SIMPLE SINGLE BULLET TO THE HEAD, IN PUBLIC IF SO WISH, WOULD SUFFICE.

^^^^^yeah, kill the guy, just don't hurt him

bwuahahahahhaha

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78

that may be how YOU feel and that is fine...thats not how i feel

Unfortunately, it's not that simple. This isn't a matter of I say tuhmater you say potater. This is a matter of basic human decency. So, while you have decided to FEEL like it is okay to intentionally torture and take delight in it because some one once broke in your house and hurt some one you loved, that doesn't make it acceptable on a humane and moral level.

Just to give you a for instance...

The guy who molested this little girl FELT that it was okay to get his sexual gratuities from a baby girl and take delight in that action. He would have argued the same argument you gave in support of torture, to support his sexual desires.

It's not acceptable to want to torture anyone. You may not like that fact, but most likely you're going to have to accept it as a given...because society hasn't gone full tilt barbaric yet and you'll have to live with that.

[edit on 9-29-2007 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
child molesers have a sickness
male and female

the governments have tried their best to cure them of their sickness
but have not succeeded, the sickness has gone too far once they cross that fence and actually commit the crime. they will always be a threat to our children and these do gooders are trying their best to keep them in society.

i actually have a guy and his GF who have been arrested and jailed for child molestation, they dont get an easy life from the locals but we all know where they are and we keep a close eye on them.
but we all know that someday they will do it again and we should not have too live like that.

they cannot be cured, the want will always be in them
so just hang them. it will not cure the problem but it will keep them away from children.
saying they themselfs were molested as a child is no excuse.

hang them in a closed room and all alone and then burn it

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Child molestation is a sickness, alright. And it is nowhere near as simple as satifying a sexual craving and feeling that it is OK to do so. Just as rape is not about sex, it's about control, child predation is not about sex. These sexual predators say that it is an out of control craving, almost to a person. They almost all say that they know it is wrong, But they can't help themself.

Someone here made a remark that the victim will not remember the details of the act ten years down the road (or words to that effect). To that person: you do not know how wrong you are. The viciousness of the attack on the mind leaves everlasting scars.

Boondock, I can understand your desire for justice. And I can understand what DYepes is saying also... there are people who actually worry about losing their soul at times like that. Me personally, I don't worry about things like that. If I did, I'd probably move to Vermont.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chickenfeet

I would expect only the ignorant or the evil to deny that evil exists in all human's hearts.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Most of us are not ascended masters...yet? We are very much human beings that react with God-given emotions when we encounter the incomprehensible. Yes, it is absolutely "normal" to become enraged when the defenseless are abused in this manner...to respond otherwise often implies denial...an inability to confront, and accept the violence in one's own nature.

Would most be capable of actually following through with threats of torture? Probably not. We emote, and then hopefully move-on to more rational solutions...but the initial expression of emotions, however uncivilized they may appear to some, are not to be diminished or shamed. Forgiveness and understanding are individual processes...months...years...in some cases lifetimes...multiple lifetimes?

It's impossible to become a most highly evolved spiritual being, without first accepting ourselves as human beings. Again...part of a larger process.

I'm grateful that most of us can never fully comprehend the variety of trauma that this little girl experienced, but we do understand how it might feel if one of our children was mistreated in this manner. I think this is what is being expressed in this thread.

Regardless of how "happy" and well adjusted Madison may appear now at the age of 7, her experiences at the age of 3 will become a major hurdle in her life at some point.

Bless her.

As for how society should deal with these individuals, I'll leave that to better minds. In an increasingly violent world, we do owe it to our children to protect them.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by OBE1]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
My dad used to work at Rikers Island (prison in NY) and he said that child molesters are the bottom of the bottom of the barrel on the food chain there.
Put him in a prison like that and it will probably be worse then death for him, it will be like spending life in hell before you die, and then go to hell.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdrakethe3rd
reply to post by chickenfeet

I would expect only the ignorant or the evil to deny that evil exists in all human's hearts.

i know my daughter would laugh at that statement, especially the evil bit.

the world you live in sounds like a very bad place
or maybe
i am so ignorant i dont see all the evil that you do

and i am glad
so is my daughter
have a nice day my friend

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Most of us are not ascended masters...yet? We are very much human beings that react with God-given emotions when we encounter the incomprehensible. Yes, it is absolutely "normal" to become enraged when the defenseless are abused in this manner...to respond otherwise often implies denial...an inability to confront, and accept the violence in one's own nature.

Well, rest assured, (just in case this was pointed at me) I'm not an ascended master. My solution to habitual pedophilia is death. But I do not agree with torture or intentionally inflicting undue pain. There will be those out there who will not understand why I will promote the death penalty for these people while railing against inhumane acts. Death hurts a minute - I can't help it that it's the ultimate final. But all things in these matters should be approached for what is the better for the society as a whole. While removing those who have an inability to prevent themselves from committing injurious acts on others in society (especially the innocent ones of society) has an enduring affect of no longer allowing that threat to live to hurt another day, torturing some one is not for the betterment of society. It is a self-centered act to try to make one's anger diminish.

We can all probably get over our anger without hurting others. I don't believe it is in the best interest of our society to allow recalcitrant predators of the defenseless to continue to bring emotional and physical damage to the innocents we are charged with protecting.

Off with his head - but make sure the blade is sharp first.

[edit on 9-29-2007 by Valhall]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join