It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Who is the little girl in the sex tape? (Update: found alive)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

The tape must have been very old as this says she's now 13.

A lot of still unanswered questions remain, I guess we'll find out more in a few hours.

The other charge is for another girl, who they believed to be about 10 or 11. Local papers are saying the tape involving the 4 or 5 yr old was made between 2005 and 2006, so she would be 6 or 7 now.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by slackerwire]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
The other charge is for another girl, who they believed to be about 10 or 11. Local papers are saying the tape involving the 4 or 5 yr old was made between 2005 and 2006, so she would be 6 or 7 now.

OK, I guess I read too fast. Anyway, there are still a lot of questions to be answered.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Yes, such as how long should he be tortured before executing him.

I would vote 1 solid week.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdrakethe3rd
reply to post by six

Every man has an urge to do evil, but he does not have to. All men can be redeemed.
Yea great logic, lets try to help the bad guy and subject child after child to abuse while he "rehabs" and backslides. You genuinely make me sick. Literally. I can only pray that there is a God and that the evil present today is only as told would come to pass in the Bible. If not I hate to think of the Evil that will be allowed to walk in the public in another 100 years... Sick pieces of #. He tortured a FOUR year old girl. Its ok Adolf, we know you made some mistakes and hurt a few Jews, but we think we can help you.. we will give you a little counseling and then let you back out into society. Idiocy.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by shug7272]

[edit on 28-9-2007 by shug7272]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdrakethe3rd
reply to post by six

Every man has an urge to do evil, but he does not have to. All men can be redeemed.

i am sorry to say kingdrakethe3rd
but i have never been as badly insulted in all my life

every man has an urge to do evil, ^^

who taught you that

i think you are saying this in the wrong thread

nixie_nox
i am sorry you had to endure evil nasty men
we are not all the same
my daughter is my world and it would kill me too think she had too endure that.
on behalf of all the decent men in the world, i apologize for the pain you and many other young girls who have had too go through what you have.
all men do not have evil thoughts, in fact a lot of us are human and i hope you find one of them

but as a male human and a father
i am very pleased this little angel has been found and i truley hope she will now go to a loving family who will show her what a childhood should be like.

chickenfeet

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This tuck fellow who turned the tape over, showed the tape to others. Nevada law makes that a life sentence if he is charged and found guilty. I think tuck knew he was up the river and is now trying to bargain by turning evidance on the tape and perp in the tape.

I say give all involved life sentences.

Another thing that makes me wonder is how this happened if the child has parents who should have known something was wrong besides knowing the perp.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
MADISON HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE!

Just heard on our local news channel. Another Sheriff's news conference at 7:00pm PST.

Really!? if this is true, amazing! I hope shes ok!

Edit: oops im a bit late

[edit on 28-9-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chickenfeet

on behalf of all the decent men in the world, i apologize for the pain you and many other young girls who have had too go through what you have.
all men do not have evil thoughts, in fact a lot of us are human and i hope you find one of them

chickenfeet

Dont forget the little boys, there are so many stories of abused boys too. So sad this has to happen.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
yup its true!!

LINK

A young girl who was seen being sexually assaulted in a homemade videotape has been found and is safe with family members and sheriff's officials, an investigator said Friday.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

[edit on 28-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

Good point WS. How often is someone booked on multiple felony counts, then allowed to walk out of jail on their own promise to appear. Doesn't add-up. This Tuck character may have signed an agreement to turn States Evidence as you suggested...which lead to the identification of Chester Arthur Stiles as the Perp-in-Chief (total spec here).

I would settle for a sentence of 10-to-20........in the electric chair.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is about as sick as it gets.
I pray and hope that those poor little girls can put this behind them and find happiness. I also pray for this poor sick sick man who would do this. It makes me so angry, and he should not be allowed to ever see the light of day again. But I pray even for him, that he may find remorse for what he has done, and save himself from the torments of the hell-realms. God help our society.

..sad..

peace.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here's the official confirmation that Madison was found safe. I'm sorry I posted it much earlier, without a link. But at that time there was none. We were told of the news well before the Sheriff's Press Conference. I thought of the ATS when I first heard the news and figured many would want to know.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
A better picture of this P.O.S. has finally been posted online.

People like him do not deserve to live.

Tortured? Yes.

Executed? With extreme prejudice.

I live in Vegas, rest assured that if he is found by me or someone with my mindset, pics of his execution will appear on the internet long before any police are notified.

Sometimes it's ok to take delight in some of the most horrible acts imaginable. In his case, it's perfectly acceptable.

No bro, you are completely wrong. It is NEVER, EVER ok to take delight in the suffering of others, especially through such an enduring way. If you are sadistic as you truly say you are, then your soul is corrupted, and not only do I feel bad for you, but I pray tell you do not subjugate someone out of the sheer desire to see someone tortured. IMO, and frankly I believe the general public, you have admitted to be a public safety risk.

There is nothing more that needs to be done with this man to remove his filth from our society other than the quickest and simplest execution such as a single bullet to the head.

Any plan, or desire to inflict pain and suffering, AND THEN TO TAKE DELIGHT in inflicting such pain and suffering, is clear evidence of the presnece of evil. The very same evil that has possesed this man to inflict his own pain and suffering unto another person, a helpless innocent child, and then derive joy from said pain and suffering.

Do not justify or condone the corruption of your own soul, for it will end in your own demise, and is more than likely to affect others.

I despise this individual, and frankly, do believe he should be removed from our society. It does not bring me joy, only sollace and peace of mind that I KNOW for a fact that he will never be able to inflict such pain in suffering again. But to take joy in his own pain and suffering, that is only a sign of corruption within your heart, and it is strongly advised to ttake steps to alter that line of thought, for ones own sake.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thank GOD that she's alive and OK!!! Now, the monster must be found
and put in a prison where the guys are BIG and MEAN with children of
their own on the outside. If we're lucky, he will hang himself in short
order. (Wasn't there a movie in the 1980's where Charles Bronson
captured a child molester and put in the a prison where the inmates
served appropriate justice on him?)

Now that little Madison is safe and hopefully not injured, what is it that
makes a grown man lust after a little girl? You could probably have
more fun with a blow up Barbie Doll if you're that desperate. I've
never understood what child molestors are turned on by. It must be
some kind of satanic influence.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
they are possesed by demons who have only been able to enter their body after the individuals have given up all hope and faith in good, and decide it is better for their sadistic cravings of the flesh to do evil. It eventually reaches the point where it is more the demon doing the bad and not necessarily the darkened soul of the individual.

Only Jesus Christ can cast out the demons from a person, and He will not be returning just yet, so it is up to us to do the right thing when it comes to justice. That means we cannot and must not give in to the sadistic desires of the flesh for justice, but merely what it takes to get it over with because it was the proper thing to do out of concern for the welfare of the future of our community.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

Didn't Jesus say "I will be in you always...even until the end of the
world", or something similar to that? Perhaps he was just talking to
his disciples that saw him ascend into the heavens. Are you sure
we (mankind) has to wait for the physical return of Jesus Christ
for demonic exorcisms to occur? I don't want to take this thread
into an off-topic area, so I'll just read your reply and let it rest
with that. Thanks in advance, DYepes.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I dunno man, unless you think those Catholic priests that regularly excorcise demons from people in non-developed countries could possibly excorcise the demons from pedophiles, we only can accept what was fact in the bible.

I suppose we could give it a shot, I mean why not? I would say if the State is going to allow a known pedophile back out into society, they might as well spend an extra few bucks for an excorcism if they believe in that, but frankly I cant vouch for it I have never personally seen it.

Hey, does it ever hurt to at least try a new approach consdiering the same old things are happening?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The little girl has been found and is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
great news! Now lets help the other 500.000 children around the world with the same media coverage like in this case.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravytrain
This is about as sick as it gets.
I pray and hope that those poor little girls can put this behind them and find happiness. I also pray for this poor sick sick man who would do this. It makes me so angry, and he should not be allowed to ever see the light of day again. But I pray even for him, that he may find remorse for what he has done, and save himself from the torments of the hell-realms. God help our society.

..sad..

peace.
hell realms? hes already there do you know what they do to child molesters in jail? that dude is getting worse than the death penalty right now dont wanna get too specific but biting a pillow wishing it wasnt mandatory to shower type thing
edit: typing errors

[edit on 29-9-2007 by justanothergangster]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join