It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush only believed what everybody else did about WMD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
President Bush could only act on the intelligence at hand right or wrong (still not proven wrong) that was available to the rest of the US government, Public officials and political opponents.

Heres an op/ed that states the case;

What did the democrats say?

www.townhall.com...

Did Saddam Hussein and his interest in weapons of mass destruction pose a threat to the United States? Just ask the Democrats.

Dean, on "Meet the Press" in March 2003, said he believed that Iraq "is automatically an imminent threat to the countries that surround it because of the possession of these weapons." Yet, in his now familiar flip-flop style, candidate Dean later declared, "I never said Saddam was a danger to the United States."

I know some will dismiss this because its from a conservative site but IT is what they said.

If any real evidence existed that Bush outright lied, Don't you think impeachment proceedings would already be underway.

Especially in light of the partisanship that now exists in both house's of congress.

The silence from the democrats that matter the most speaks volumns for Bushs defense.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

If any real evidence existed that Bush outright lied, Don't you think impeachment proceedings would already be underway.

theres plenty of evidence of gross neglect at best with 9/11, how many people have been fired? gone to jail? said sorry, we screwed up?

so what if there are ignorant/crooked democrats that bought into the same bogus info that supposedly got us into this war...i dont understand what you're trying to say? i mean at the worst we have a government that started a war for corporate interests and at best they started it over bogus information...either way a whole lot of them deserve to be in jail right now, IMHO.

new topics

join