It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tornado And The Channelized Air Effect (free energy synthetic tornado)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
First of all, I want to apologize for not being able to respond to those or you who have U2Ued me. This will be my 15th post and I need 20 to send a U2U.

Second, do to interest in my paper I decided to post it here on ATS.

The Tornado And The Channelized Air Effect

by graysquirrel

Introduction

This all started as a mental exercise to fight the boredom of unemployment. The challenge was this. If nature was able to create the powerful winds of a tornado with out any moving mechanical parts then there must be a way to create an air pump with no moving parts using the heat form a solar collector. This challenge lead to the necessity of a device which could cool moving air without decreasing its velocity pressure product. I theorized and build a high / low velocity heat exchanger device to do this. I connected this device to the solar panel discovered that it performed very very poorly. However, It did actually perform, that is, there was a non zero air flow. Further thought and experimentation resulted in the discovery that this heat exchanger device would pump air without the solar panel or any other heat source. A seemingly impossible phoneme. It must be kept in mind that this flow was very faint, and not every one I showed this to was able to also detect it. However, enough people did to reassure me that I was not just wishfully imagining things.

The most important out come of this exercise was that it allowed me to explore new avenues of thought where other scientist would refuse to go do to preexisting written laws. This new mental freedom lead to the creation of the unthinkable, the synthetic tornado air pump.

This paper will start with the description of the channelized air effect, then it will proceed to explain how a tornado utilizes this phoneme to produce its powerful winds. Last the design and test results of a working demonstration synthetic tornado will be given.

The Channelized Air Effect

The easiest way to observe the channelized air effect (CAE) is to take an ordinary hair comb ( the finer the teeth the better) and hold it vertically up against the lips and chin area of your face. Point the comb’s teeth towards your face with the teeth tips as close as possible to your face with out touching. You should feel a slight cooling sensation on your face where the comb is pointing (wetting your lips will increase their sensitivity). As you slowly reposition the comb back and forth, you will notice that the cooling sensation will move with the position of the comb. What’s happening is that the channels between the teeth of the comb are creating a very small flow or air which is hitting your skin causing moister evaporation resulting in a drop in temperature.

Although I and a good portion of the population can notice the air flow, not everybody has the sensitivity to do so. This obviously is an obstacle when trying to educate people on CAE. For now, those who can’t will just have to take the word of those who can.

Note: This section of the paper has already been posted in the second reply of my thread. (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

The Tornado

Although we used a channel with hard surface walls to explain the CAE concept, it will also work with laminar flow. The adjacent laminates have a similar effect as walls because they are moving relative to central laminate. Envision a molecule moving perpendicular into a moving laminate or airflow. It will get side swiped and, on the average, sent back away from the laminate. The other two properties needed for CAE are also true. That is, the reflected molecule will have a distribution in its returning angle and the shallower the angle the fewer random path correcting collision it will under go.

I have exceed my 4000 character limit. Please post a reply requesting the remainder of the paper.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by graysquirrel
I have exceed my 4000 character limit. Please post a reply requesting the remainder of the paper.

You can't post the remainder without a reply? Go on..

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Please do post more of your paper. This reminds me of the old German weapons to create air vorteces to knock down planes in the early twentieth century. One of the by-products of that technology was rainfall after each use.

I am looking forward to reading more of your work. All the best.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Yes that would be the work of Viktor Schauberger. The U.S. stole his technology after the war and then I guess buried it.

www.frank.germano.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
One of the meteorological conditions necessary for a tornado is that a layer of warm air must be trapped under a layer of cold air. The warm air trying to find a way up punches and flows up through a hole in the cold air creating the air flow pattern who's top view is depicted in figure 2 (Note: Sorry but I am having upload space problems so you will have to do without figure 2). Typical arrow (1) show air coming in from all directions and arrow (2) the air coming up. Lets consider a small laminate section of air moving along arrow (3) perpendicular to the converging air flow. This section thinks it is moving in straight line but in reality it is moving in a curve as in arrow (4) as a result of the converging air. If the curved air flow makes it back unto its self to complete a circle, one will have a positive feed back condition for laminar CAE. That is, a velocity independent force pushing the air around the circle faster and faster in an explosive manner. This explosive air velocity is exactly what we see in a tornado. In order for this explosive positive feed back situation to occur the converging air has to be balanced around the hole just right. This “just right” condition explains why tornado are so rare even if the basic meteorological conditions are met.

The Synthetic Tornado

So far we have explained the air from edge of comb effect with CAE, how CAE works, and how a tornado utilizes it. But, what’s missing, especially to be convincing, is hard physical evidence. A controlled CAE experiment which produce enough air flow to be easily detected. This is done with the fabrication and testing of an ST (Synthetic Tornado).

Note: This paper was originally written in October 2004. The ST posted in my thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) has far better performance. Please refer to it as a replacement for this deleted section.

CAE along with the ST do not increase the average velocity of the air molecules. It puts a directional bias on them. This means that if the air from an ST is made to do work against a turbine blade, the average molecule velocity will decrease resulting in a lower air temperature. This obviously means that a closed air loop system would require some sort of heat exchanger to raise air temperature. The key point to remember here is that system will be cooler, and will suck heat form the environment. There is no need for a high temperature heat source.

Conclusion

We started with the unexplained phoneme, which some of us could observe, of air perpetually flowing from the edge of a hair comb. We found that its explanation is the same missing explanation behind the workings of a tornado. The explanation being the channelized air effect (CAE). We then discovered that by taking the man made channel concept of a comb and combining it with the positive feed back concept of a tornado it is possible to make a synthetic tornado (ST). A device which perpetually blows air without consuming a thing. A permanent solution to mans energy needs. It is not hard to realize that because of the readily availability of Invista’s 361SY material, anybody who is willing to do a relatively small amount of development can produce and market energy producing ST devices.

**** One more post to go.******

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I wish I could stop here accept for the small matter of skepticism. I’m not talking about the always beneficial healthy dose of investigative skepticism. I’m referring to the closed minded denial type. Most people seem to be able to accept the concept that if man could synthetically duplicate nature’s methodology behind the tornado then he should be able to use this technology to generate energy. It is in the category of people with advance technical degrees where most of the closed minded skeptics reside. This is ironic, because this is the very category which is suppose to display the open mindedness and investigative inquire traits which are the backbone of modern science. For this reason, against my wishes and principals, I am going to launch a preempted strike against these close minded armchair scientist skeptics.

The first tactic for a typical closed minded skeptic would be to quote the second law of thermodynamics. My response would for them to go a head and quote the second law. Just try to find a definitive description with logical reasoning behind it. According to the upper division thermodynamics text book I used in collage, perpetual motion machines are impossible. The reasons given are, a. It has never been done before., and, b. If it were possible then we could get all the energy we need from a large heat sink like the ocean. It doesn't take a logistics genius to realize that the logical reasoning behind CAE give in this paper is more sound than these supporting the second law.

The next anticipated tactic of a skeptic would for him to say that he still doesn’t believe it. My response would be to remind him that I spent a good portion of this paper giving unnecessary details on how to build an ST. I did this so that productive investigative skeptics could duplicate my experimentation them selves. And in the process, they will be verifying my results. In the mean time the armchair scientist skeptics can just sit in there armchairs and keep their mouths shut.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I hereby bump this thread so it will show up on my subscribed threads so that when I have more time I will investigate it further

any complaints?

X

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

I don't think I even noticed that you bumped my thread.

Here is another bump for the new generation or ATSers.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just did a google search on the words (free energy tornado).

www.google.com...

Out of over 2.9 million results this thread came up #1. That's pretty good for a 9 year old "free energy" thread that's dead and buried here on ATS.

I guess there is a lot of non ATS member interest in the synthetic tornado.
edit on 19-1-2016 by graysquirrel because: spelling

top topics

join