It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride As Mind Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've read in one of David Icke's books that the Illuminati use flouride in our water supply as a means of keeping the public docile and subdued. Has anyone else heard about this?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've heard about it. I don't think it's actually mind control in the conventional sense of the word.

Flouride is a poison. I guess we'd all be pretty subdued and docile if we're all sick from flouride poisoning.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hard water, fluoride linked to less heart disease.

Link

www.heartcenteronline.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maerlyn
Has anyone else heard about this?

Yes.

The first ones who thought to use it are the nazis. They were using it in their POW's camps and concentrations camps as a control tool. Peoples were more " cool ".

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm hyper allergic to fluoride. less than a drop will me me loose all mental concentration, coordination and focus. if i am hyper allergic to it, i can only wonder what it dose to people with less sensitivity to sodium fluoride.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Yes.

The first ones who thought to use it are the nazis. They were using it in their POW's camps and concentrations camps as a control tool. Peoples were more " cool ".

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

Took the words right out of my mouth!

There was a thread a while back with tons of research on the Pineal Gland.
Had to do with fluoride, the third eye, and a lot of Illuminati related factors.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yep.....that fluoride ain't no joke...They used it in the concentration camps on the POW's...We get 'programmed to "brush our teeth twice a day". Fluoride dums you down (slowly) and mainly dullls your will to resist. read all about it

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maerlyn
I've read in one of David Icke's books that the Illuminati use flouride in our water supply as a means of keeping the public docile and subdued. Has anyone else heard about this?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I use non flouride toothpaste and i feel the improvement on my mind and thinking abilities.

Honestly it's like my brain just recieved a boost.

new topics

top topics

join