It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush I An Insider On UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Originally posted by Gazrok
One of Jimmy Carters pledges was to blow the whole UFO conspiracy wide open... He was given just enough info to be apparent that he needed to keep his mouth shut about it.....
I had always read that Bush sent him back a letter not to seek further inquiry into the subject of UFOs, so he dropped it as a result of that.

However, I do think most Presidents are given enough information on UFOs to know that something us up, including Carter. The Director of Central Intelligence does report to the Commander in Chief, so I'm sure that they at least get UFO reports. I don't know Carter got any more than UFO reports while working as the Prez, but I think he knows more than he lets on.

From what I've read, Clinton really wanted to find out about UFOs, but he too was denied much access. Though when the March 13 1997 Phoenix Lights incident happened, he had to be whisked around by the Secret Service to hide in case it was going to be an attack or something. So I imagine he at least knew partially what was going on.

I know Carter promised to make the information on UFO's available to the public once he became president and was in office. Surprisngly though, once in office he refused to say another word on the subject. Why? In a meeting held at the white house he spoke with some govenrnment officials on the subject and they threatened by telling him not to speak to the American public about the issue. I wonder what the threat was?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

I know Carter promised to make the information on UFO's available to the public once he became president and was in office. Surprisngly though, once in office he refused to say another word on the subject. Why? In a meeting held at the white house he spoke with some govenrnment officials on the subject and they threatened by telling him not to speak to the American public about the issue. I wonder what the threat was?

Or this is just a possibility there might have been nothing to tell? But I could be wrong

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
Or this is just a possibility there might have been nothing to tell? But I could be wrong
There is certainly something to the mystery of UFOs as events like the 1965 Edwards AFB and 1980 Rendlesham Forest incidents prove. We have proof of UFOs, we just need more public investigation into what they are. Dunno if that will ever happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
There is certainly something to the mystery of UFOs as events like the 1965 Edwards AFB and 1980 Rendlesham Forest incidents prove. We have proof of UFOs, we just need more public investigation into what they are. Dunno if that will ever happen.

I don't think it will happen I remember seeing something somewhere that JFK said to his fellow goverment officials that he would reveal the truth about the CIA, their operations and aliens unless they changed and that is why he was killed. Its all too confusing I just want the truth

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, Bush is member of the extrapowerful Skull & Bones, so he does know a lot more than us.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
was it not reagon which claimed that there was evidence of aliens and he believed in aliens...?????

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It will happen not because of what humans want but because the day will come when aliens want it. They will have no choice and thus they probably have no say in when it happens either.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
After reading through this post I have one question, which I've had for some time. "If the President is commander in chief of the military, why can't he get this information and decide what to do with it???"

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules
After reading through this post I have one question, which I've had for some time. "If the President is commander in chief of the military, why can't he get this information and decide what to do with it???"

Well one reason I would have thought is presidents come and go this means when one of them is no longer in they could tell someone or they could tell all on their death bed. "It's in the interest of the country"

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules
UFO/ET information is highly secretive as you may imagine. Its more than likely been deemed too high risk to give public representatives enough information to bring about disclosure. Though as you noted, since the President is the Commander in Chief of our armed forces, they all likely know just enough to give orders and are told to keep it a secret.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

Originally posted by DClark
I thought the president didn't have clearance for 51?

Seriously, I remember seeing a show that said that.
Anyone see that?

I do remember hearing that at some point as well. To the best of my knowledge, the president does not have the proper clearance to enter Area 51 or know what 'really' goes on there.

See, that's very interesting. Did Clinton have access to Area 51? Probably not. Because he did sign an executive order to give the military more land space around Area 51. If he can do that, doesn't he have access as well?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I heard somewhere that if less than a quarter of the money dumped into the Monica Lewinsky case was spent on UFO investigations, the world would of known the truth that far back. What a bummer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join