It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's an android?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
There are credible claims of Bill being hypnotized. Havent you guys seen the videos? This explains why hes always smiling even if he just gets word of his mother dying. As for hillary, heck, she might be a reptilian just like bush.

Something aint right about those quarrelsome eyes & stares.

Bill is under complete spell of her now. HE also believes that he is supposed to atoned for his "mistake" by putting her in the white house.

I think there may be an agreement between the two of them about the whole situation. But coming back to Hillary's oddness, the fact that she has suddenly develop that laugh after over 30 years in public service is cause for interest.

You don't develop a instintive laughter like that over night.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here's a good clip of her cackling I found on YouTube:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Oh Gawd no...I had enough of her deliberate human exhibition of emotion. My mind and subconsciouss already repulsed by her. If Bill have any shred of self-respect, he'd come out openly and say how much he hated her and that's why he cheated.

Would you want someone who is so out of touch with humanity and human emotions as our president? Would you want a calculator to run your life?

As a president, I should know the pulse of the people and won't need a coach to tell you how to behave, that's bizzarre!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Check this out.

www.cnn.com...#/video/politics/2007/10/01/pkg.moos.cackle.youtube.json

I have to say this is actually a good vid from CNN, I think.

edit: Can't post a full link, ATS blocks it.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by docklands
...it really made me question her humanity...

[edit on 27-9-2007 by docklands]

She has no humanity, neither does her husband. Just a bunch of flakes.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I just listened to the interview of her with Mike Wallace and I always find her to be a rational, calm person. But her laughter, excessive laughter and very high pitch laughter were so unnatural and over the top that it really made me question her humanity....

I also looked at the clips of her campaign travels with Bill Clinton, her husband, in them, Bill would always smile so lovingly, and even hugged her, put his hands around her, yet she rarely returns the hug with the same enthusiasm. She can't even pretend to like him, or to have compassion. She is just using him to boost her chance, or she is a robot.

From what I understand, Hillary is addicted to Percosets. She had some back issues some years back and got addicted to the pain killers. Of course, opium causes euphoria and can certainly make one laugh uncontrollably at times. It can even make someone like Hillary think she can become president of the United States...in other words, it can cause one to be delusional.

Regarding her and Bill...let's be realistic. Bill isn't hugging her lovingly. Someone is paying him alot of money to be by her side and play nice. And why would she want to be loving with him? The guy put cigars and other things where they didn't belong. She might be addicted to Percosets, but they make you hyper and euphoric, not stupid. She can't hide the fact that the guy is a scumbag of a man, even if he was a decent president. It probably repulses her to touch him and she surely just does the best che can with the charade.

Why not use Bill? Most politicians will do whatever it takes to win. Some have had people killed or had other candidates lives ruined, etc. So she is uisng Bill...big deal. He is getting plenty of money to be her whore right now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join