It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dont Understand Icke

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Guy
And what serious and powerful person would fire a lawsuit against a non-important tabloid-kind of pest like David Icke anyway?

Well, I'd sure like to have a tenth of the money that he has made off of making accusations about these people. I just find it rather remarkable that. if these accusations are not true, that no one has filed a lawsuit.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

I just find it rather remarable that. if these accusations are not true, that no one has filed a lawsuit.

Wheels had already been set in motion. The Canadian hate crimes unit had been alerted. So had the media. The coalition had also written to the former Canadian prime minister, Brian Mulroney, to inform him that David Icke was accusing him of being a reptilian, child-sacrificing paedophile. But so far, to the coalition's bafflement, Mulroney had declined to initiate legal action. Indeed, every individual accused of reptilian paedophilia by David Icke had so far failed to sue, including Bob Hope, George Bush, George Bush Jr, Ted Heath, the Rothschild family, Boxcar Willie, the Queen of England, the Queen Mother, Prince Philip, Kris Kristofferson, Al Gore and the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group.

"Why do you think that is?" David Icke had asked me when I interviewed him about this matter in London. Then he turned to my notepad and thundered, "Come on, Ted Heath! Sue me if you've got nothing to hide! Come on, George Bush! I'm ready! Sue me! I'm naming names! Come on, Jon? Why are they refusing to sue me?"

There was a silence. "Because they are twelve-foot lizards?" I suggested, smally.

"Yes!" said David. "Exactly!"

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, hikix, I suspect that most of these people have much to hide. Is it because they are lizards? I don't know, but I highly doubt it. Maybe they fear that if they do sue him, he will come out with some very verifiable things that they have indeed done.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow! Wow! Wow!
George W. Bush did not sue David Icke!!!

So the president must be a Reptilian.

Wait a minute!
He did not sue me for calling him an asshole.
So, he must be one!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
C'mon if you don't find that amusing that David Icke said that then you have no sense of humor!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here is an old reptile for you.
WeAreChange Confronts Rockefeller on New World Order Crimes

daysleepisgoodforyou (1 hour ago)
For those of you who haven't already seen it, go to Google Video and watch the 1987 PBS Bill Moyers documentary "The Secret Government". There you'll see many (though not ALL) of the capital murders committed by sociopaths Rockefeller and Kissinger IN THE NAME OF our otherwise beautiful nation -- for their own personal gain.
teslaandlyne (2 hours ago)
Making money on what.. oil.
What would they suppress.. atomic energy.
Any time you talk to an old timer... well the sons on Rockefeller sure won't know about Tesla.
teslaandlyne (2 hours ago)
Ask him if he ever heard about Tesla.
Be nice, so we can find any news footage to see who was following Tesla around. Perhaps he has some footage of original members of the NWO. Tesla knew the elite, or they knew him and stuck by close to eliminate his completive atomic electrical generation.
leviathanken (20 hours ago)
Good job dudes. You guys look about my age, I wish I could be doing what your doing and fight the one world government and corrupt bankers.

What idiots.. they could get sued by Rockefeller.
And be under orders of protection and tasered at will perhaps.

Perhaps AJ, and many of us, is under reptile control by one way or another.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shifter2012

Here is the David Icke interview on This Morning.

This will help you understand where he gets his idea on shapeshifters. Like he has stated in the past, he never claimed to see one, or have a personal exp. The video explains it pretty well..

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yes, he claims that he gets his stories from eyewitnesses and from people who have been victimized by the Illuminati and the NWO.
I can make up a few stories too and start claiming that I've talked to a witness who's been hypnotized and sodomized by Bill Clinton.

And even if he shows us a real "eyewitness" (like he did in his video with that South African cannibal and child sacrificer), this still does not prove anything.
We need a hard and undeniable proof, not a chit-chat with suspicious African guys.

The number of nutcases roaming this Earth is unbelievably high and I do believe that Icke has met quite a few of them and has listened to their stories. No doubt about that!
But what hard evidence is there to backup those stories and claims?
The dragon tales from the old mythologies of the World?
Give me a break...

[edit on 30-9-2007 by The_Guy]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well, you shouldn't worry your pretty little head about him any more. He's now said he's getting out of the conspiracy business, moving on to other things. Did he jump or was he pushed? Maybe he had a gutsful trying to convince you lot who ought to be on the same team as him!

Anyway, I think he is a genuine soul. A genuine guy. Is the Reptilian stuff legit? Maybe he was misled on that one - but with grains of truth within it too - things that humanity are unwilling to accept. I don't know. If you went down the same path he did, maybe you would understand him. Did you read Tales From The Time Loop? All it takes is to read a few books.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I've watched most of Icke's videos (if not all of them).
It's basically same stuff repeated in way too many DVDs.

Never read a book by him, but I'm told he talks about the same things in the books anyway.

I know that the "Reptilians" are real but all those stories about Queen Elizabeth II being a bloodsucking shapeshifter and the theories about the ruling bloodlines and the modern network of alien-human conspirators that Icke is putting together in one convenient whole are making me laugh.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was being sarcastic about reptiles in my last post.

My only view of Icke must have been in Secret Space and it may have been in
connection with Nazis in NASA.

Now that might be true if Operation Paper clip were true.

This leads into Lyne's view that the Nazi control the UFOs and set up the
Roswell hoax and follow on Alien dis information and energy science
suppression.

The Secret Space also had Alex Jones spouting nonsense about UFOs
flying around in NASA videos.. total disinformation.
Its just the same old Nazi flying machines.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Dont believe in the shape shifting iguanas and planets we dont know about, believe in a invisible father figure that lives in the sky and if you do bad he spanks you and sends you to a deep dark burning pit of pain and agony.... but he loves you.
i believe in neither.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join