It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dont Understand Icke

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There is an invisible elf living in my back yard, one day you all might progress spiritually and mentally enough for me to show him to you.

Icke is a total fool.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Its possible, but I think his "fame" has only gotten him hated basically. He strikes me more as a guy who tries to get the message out even despite the majority making his life a living hell.

Last I heard he was having severe money problems and he also has some kind of decease that makes it difficult and painful to type.

I dont know.. my gut feeling is that he is honest, when watching the documentaries and movies about him.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm honest too. There is an invisible elf in my backyard. Most of the videos I show you will only come off as tricks of light, and require the suspension of disbelief, but he's there, I swear. If you can't see him you are too close minded and spiritually dead. Send me some money and I will help you to see the truth.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
we got it the first time, how cunning. but seriously, drop the sarcasm and state an actual opinion, if you indeed have one.

otherwise, take your trolling to BTS/PTS.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thanks for barking that order, I had no idea you were an honorary mod around here.

I was hoping my foolishness would provoke the opposite response, and illustrate my opinion the Icke is a total fool, as are those that fall for his outrageous claims hook, line and sinker. But he does not survive on people that believe blindly, the only thing that keeps him alive is the folks that proclaim they are "on the fence" That's all it takes for such foolishness to be given life.

And I think my second post about the invisible elf in my backyard does an excellent job at illustrating how I feel about the whole reptilian cause. I hope that in the future I never post anything that will insult your obviously advanced sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
take your trolling to BTS/PTS.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would like for Icke to "prove" his reptillian theory.

What do I want in the way of proof you ask? Pretty simple. I want Icke to come point a finger at some one and say - "that guy is a reptillian in disguise".

Now before anyone says anything - Icke himself states that "he" can determine who is a reptillian. I saw him on one of the ufo shows and he says that its a frequency he either "hears or sees". But, he does have the power to spot one.

Now, once we get him to point one of these "reptillians" out, we follow said "reptillian" around until their dead. (hopefully by natural causes) I'm NOT suggesting foul play here.

Then we perform a complete autopsy on the "reptillian". All with multiple wittnesses and cameras and live TV coverage. Including Mr. Icke.

That is the only "proof" anyone can believe. Actual tangible, physical evidence.

Until then the only "reptillians" we are going to see is in re-runs of the old TV mini series V.

Something interesting I just thought of. When did Icke first come out with his theory of "reptillians" and when did the TV mini series V come out???

Is there a correlation?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
I would like for Icke to "prove" his reptillian theory.

What do I want in the way of proof you ask? Pretty simple. I want Icke to come point a finger at some one and say - "that guy is a reptillian in disguise".

actually, he has already done that. unfortunately, the people he points out are probably unaware of the claim, and would not even acknowledge it if they were aware. i'm not sure of the people, but I am fairly certain he claims the Bush family, and the Queen are reptilians.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There is one angle that noone has discussed here about the Reptilian Shape Shifting, he was targetd by the ADL and other Jewish Groups because they strongly suspected that he was just another Jew Hater.

They claim the word Reptilian was a substitute for the word Jew so he could sell books and movies and anyone who listened could easily use the word Reptilian to represent the Jew.

I suspect personally that the information he is trying to portray is from a very long time ago when hybrids existed between mammalians and reptilians on a genetically engineered level and my evidence for that...? our reptilian brain and our distinct compunction for cruelty.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
David icke is merely commenting on the duality of mankind.
the eternal battle between good and evil withing us.

I like the work of Michael Tsarion he speculates that we are the product of gene manipulation by an alien presence that came to earth thousands of years ago.

Unlike david icke he does produce a compelling argument to back up his claims.

watch:

Destruction Of atlantis

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Some people say the reptilian thoery is crazy, yet hollywood doesnt. They fully have these themes in movies and all popular culture. Reptilian symbolism that was used in the ancient world and now in modern times is no coincidence to me. How could that be an accident?

Where did the devil come from? satans "little helpers" may be the greys, and the devils who rule them are the reptilians. These are the negative aliens. Thats what i believe now.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I don't believe in the reptilians but then, I certainly don't debunk the rest of what he has to say just because one part steps over a 'belief line'. I feel that Icke has had his issues (I remember watching the Wogan chat-show when he came 'out' with an open mouth) but I think he fully believes everything he says.

He has had a lot of flak for his 'outlandish views' over the years and there are definitely easier ways to make money - not that I think he is rolling in it from his books etc.

Overall, interesting stuff, a theory just like so many other in the alternative CT arena, take what you want and discard the rest. Remember much of the development of CT is just coincidence but not all, some 'coincidence' turns out to be actual connection.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm with Scientist on this.

I think Icke has alot of great information on the masons, and symbology. I even bought one of his books. Very interesting read.

However the reptilian thing is just a bit too hard for me to swallow, so I leave that behind and take the rest. Until some other/better proof comes forward, I'm not too keen on the reptilian thing.

But Icke has single out people many times, and named them as reptilian. I'm suprised he hasn't had attempts made on his life, with the people he is trying to discredit publicly.

-Michael Tsarion..I've seen a lecture by him on you tube. Not the one linked above. But yes, he's a great speaker, and has a mass of information. The videos I saw was maybe 10 parts 9 minutes each(yay you tube).

He goes on, very indepth about symbolism, and how it empowers them, and his manner of speaking is amazing to listen to, he pointed out alot of stuff I never heard of before, and I've read a stack of books on symbolism.

I believe he did touch on the idea we are an alien manipulated race, but I don't belive he accuses the heads of states, and royalty as being full alien themselselves, like Icke does. Though he may have, It was a long time ago I watched them.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I like Ike.

They both know about the same about the Nazis in the US government.

When did all the conspiracy experts arise?

They all sound out of the Lyne playbook from 1993.

Since 9/11, do we know these people:
Daryl Bradford Smith
Alex Jones
Greg Szymanski
Bill Cooper
Michael Collins Piper
Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Michael Tsarion
Alan Watt
Jim Marrs
Texe Marrs
Daniel Abrahamson
Jeff Rense
Christopher Bollyn
David Icke
Steven Greer
Bill Deagle
Webster Tarpley
Nico Haupt / Killtown

Stick with the best, stay on track with the original identifier of secret keepers
the energy jewels and the workers of disinfo and perhaps disasters.

So choose your Pokemon... info or dis info...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think that David Icke is most probably a scam.

He pronounced himself "Son of God" on TV, then he became a "Channel for Christ spirit" and suddenly the son of God and the channel for Christ spirit turned anti-Christian and started to badmouth Christianity as being a tool for unification and mass manipulation (which it really is, by the way).

So how come that channel for Christ spirit preaches that Christianity is just a compilation of ancient Pagan myths and is not worth a dime?

Easy, the guy is a scam.

He adapts to the situation and tries to give people what they want to hear to make his books and DVDs sell and to sell out tickets for his lectures.

He intentionally put aliens, illuminati, religions and all kinds of weird sh!t in one Big Conspiracy Theory that unites them all in one to be able to attract as many people from different underground weird circles as possible and to take their Cash for his products.

Why talk only about aliens and attract only ufologists when we could throw some anti-jewish, anti-christian and anti-masonic sh!t in and attract much more potential customers?
Why not add some made-up crap about the "blood lines" and attract even More weirdos?

This guy is definitely good at that.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by The_Guy]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Guy
So how come that channel for Christ spirit preaches that Christianity is just a compilation of ancient Pagan myths and is not worth a dime?

as I already said, I'm skeptical as well, but I'll respond to a few things here that I think you may be looking at differently.

Someone that says they are a channel for christ, doesn't necessarily mean the catholic/protestant/jesus version of Christ. In fact, "Christianity" sort of hijacked the term altogether. a "christ" is simply "anointed one." It doesn't necessarily refer to the same Christ as Jesus Christ, which wasn't really the name anyways, it just meant Jesus, the anointed.

He intentionally put aliens, illuminati, religions and all kinds of weird sh!t in one Big Conspiracy Theory tat unites them all in one to be able to attract as many people from different underground weird circles and to take their Cash for his products.

I suspect the same, but also give benefit of the doubt, 90% because i can understand why he would "spice" it up with disinfo / perhaps he really believes it.. 10% maybe he's right

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, he is very convincing, I give him that.
MAYBE (just maybe!!!) he does believe in some of the sh!t he's talking.
But I suspect that he made up a freaking huge portion of the whole thing for commercial reasons.
I do have some respect for this guy.
He is well spoken, looks very enthusiastic too, but there's something really fishy about him.

As for the 'Christ' in his case being interpreted as "anointed" - could be an option but I don't think he meant this.
I am pretty sure that at first he was trying to convince people he was a medium between Jesus Christ and the masses.
Of course, it didn't work but hey, so what? Let's turn anti-Christian!
That should work for awhile.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
To me, Icke created a metaphor for some pretty evil people and ran with it. It's unfortunate that some people take his whole "reptilian" theory literally.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

But Icke has single out people many times, and named them as reptilian. I'm suprised he hasn't had attempts made on his life, with the people he is trying to discredit publicly.

This is the one thing that perplexes me as well. He has accused many people of some pretty heinous things, including the accusation that the Queen of England drinks blood, et cetera. Yet, to my knowledge, these people have never sued him for libel.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I can't imagine Queen Elizabeth suing ANYONE on this Earth.
This is way below her dignity.
The Queen does not sue, she judges.

And what serious and powerful person would fire a lawsuit against a non-important tabloid-kind of pest like David Icke anyway?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join