It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I met this girl.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
One of those moments when ya just not sure..

I met a young girl at work the other day, we catch the same train home and after being used to seeing her at the same stop every day, I decided to talk to her. gorgeous mocha skin, intellegent, likes reading etc etc.. has a great laugh..

But, she's only 18.. and im 24.

But, I also met someone else in the building, they are persian, and have the most gorgeous, big hazel eyes.. short petite with such a beautiful soul...

but she's 31..... and im 24.

One one hand I asked the persian lady to lunch, to talk about her life and what it was like moving from persia, to aust... and she said it would be her pleasure.

On the other, I see the other girl every day, and we chat every time we catch the train, having positive/happy meaningful convo's..

Its a conundrum, I need to decide which one im going to focus my efforts on, and there both in different extremes

So, younger or older?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Gee that's a hard one!!

Both.

Till you get caught or another couple of hotties come along...

You're 24: get a grip young man.

MonKey

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You can date both of them... casually that is. No reason you can't ask both to dinner and see both of them, ( yes at different times ).

See which one you start to have feelings for and how they each feel about you and then go from there.

Just be honest up front, don't play games with them, don't try to hide one from the other etc.

Let them know that you're interested in a date and friendship, then from there...?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
damn straight date both of them, see who you like more,and when things get serious,take one of them or continue to date the two which is baaad^^ but who am i to judje

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
how bout you take the older one cause you're older than me and i'll take the younger and the four of us will go out for some drinks

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
^ Hahah.

You should focus on neither because you obviously can't make up your mind. If you choose someone based on their age, they might not even be as compatible as the other and you will subconsciously think less of the other person and possibly weaken that friendship (and possible partnership).

Spend an equal amount of time with both and naturally you'll feel closer to one by meshing of personalities (not age) and it'll be easier to make your decision from there.

SR

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
win win for you dude no matter who you choose in the end. good luck

SR

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
win win for you dude no matter who you choose in the end. good luck

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Date both. Have the best time you can with either of them! Age isn't a big deal unless you're getting serious.

And a heads up... I wouldn't use the word "conundrum" unless you really, really didn't want to get laid.

Good Luck.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Date both. Have the best time you can with either of them! Age isn't a big deal unless you're getting serious.

And a heads up... I wouldn't use the word "conundrum" unless you really, really didn't want to get laid.

Good Luck.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Just because some enjoy playing, doesnt mean all do!

And just because some dont 'play' doesnt mean they never used too.

ID like to think 24/25 is a good age to find a good women, and start focusing on building a life together..

Serious? ... here's hoping so.. cause ive had too many 'social' relationships!

Thankfully, the older lady prevailed. weve had some great nights out on the town, drinking and chatting.. and it appears the age difference, 32-24 isnt a big issue any more...

Where as the young lassie, kinda moulded into the background...

here's happy days ahead

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm 23 and find no problem with 18, or someone older than me. I think it depends on personality too. How mature is the 18 year old? Some are pretty mature, some aren't. The same can be said for some older women, it's really just a good thing to do what the mod said, casually date them both and if you like one more than the other, go for that one.

top topics

join