It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spitzer gives Drivers License to Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Spitzer gives Drivers License to Aliens

You no longer need a SSI Number if you are not a US resident. Spitzer said \"If we put them in the system it will make life safer\"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This was the first headline I saw when I woke up today. I don\'t know if someone else has posted on this yet but it was shocking.
I know that a few weeks back I read that US Bank was doing something similar with regard to accounts. What is next? are we going to just beg them to come? With a Drivers License they can do just about everything the rest of us can do. Do employers still need I-9 forms? Even worse, if you are a legal citizen you still have to provide your SSI number.

Some of the county clerks are refusing to abide by the new change. Flat out refusing to do it. I hope they stick to there guns. I have to say I don\'t trust any of the people in office or running for office. Why cant we just get a \"joe schmo\" in office?
He could not do much worse.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

In Nazi Germany (July 1938), only a few months before Kristallnacht (i.e., the night of the broken glass) in which Jewish businesses were targeted by the infamous “Brown Shirts” for destruction, the notorious “J-stamp” was introduced on national ID cards and then later on passports. The use of the “J-stamp” ID cards by Nazi Germany preceded the yellow Star of David badges which led to the subsequent deportation of Gypsies, Jews, homosexuals and political dissidents to the infamous Nazi death camps. In Norway, where yellow cloth badges were not introduced, the J stamped ID card was used in the identification of more than 800 Jews deported to death camps in Eastern Europe.

Source: Article

So in short, this sort of thing is going to be used to SEPARATE aliens from the real americans, in much the same way the nazis did.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am a resident of the State of NY and I wrote to Spitzer, expressing my disgust at his sellout to special interest groups.

I don't think the plan is as devious as to tag the illegals and then enforce the immigration law. If you look at political reality in this country and in NYC, this aint gonna happen (unfortunately). Spitzer was trying to score with illegal Hispanics and he's a political whore for that.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Aelita]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yep, this whole thing is really disgusting to me. And this is the type of "immigration reform" some people are looking forward to with Hillary or others? Please!

It was amusing to watch her dance around questions regarding this in the debate the other day. She basically came out and said she supported it. I don't know how people can still think she is capable of being President.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Yep, this whole thing is really disgusting to me. And this is the type of "immigration reform" some people are looking forward to with Hillary or others? Please!

I have to agree. I heard to a few things she said and it's elusive at best. Kudos to the pols who don't sell out in their search of the Hispanic vote!

And, by the way, I'm always labeled a liberal.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
And, by the way, I'm always labeled a liberal.

Don't worry about it...we can't all be perfect.

I'm only kidding there.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I seen this on Lou Dobbs and I had to ask how can they legally give a valid state drivers license to an Illegal immigrant? It just doesnt make sense and the more stuff like this happens the more I actually think we are headed to a forced NAU which I extremely oppose.

new topics

top topics

join