It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-Way Ticket an TSA Searches?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I heard many of a time, that if you have a one-way ticket, international or even domestic, you most likely will get the big "S" or "ssss".

I hate being searched ahh it kills me

Well yea is this true everywhere no matter what?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
A Canadian experience.

I've bought numerous one-way tickets to fly within Canada, and I've done the same when I worked in the States. It's pretty normal to fly from city to city on a one-way ticket. I think that's normal in any country.
I find it hard to believe that a ticket from LAX to LAS is gonna get you a finger up the bum if you fly one-way.

My worst experience with security:

Long before 9/11 I bought a one-way from YEG to PDX but I had to tell them I would be continuing back to Canada by bus to B.C. I also had to prove I had sufficient funds for the trip. This was the only time I've ever had a man look down my underwear without my permission. :shk:

These guys even held the plane for my suitcase to be removed and checked.
They squirted my toothpaste out of the tube and stuck a pencil in my shampoo.

I'm not sure what I did to get the super extra scrutiny, but they said thank-you and I was allowed to fly on the next flight, about 4 hours later, and with a plane change at YYC I didn't originally have.

This was long before 9/11, and I still don't know why they singled me out, other than I had a one-way ticket to the U.S.A.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
would you say duck taping things is not a good idea

I have dicked tape like a ton of stuff to keep it from leaking, an I do have that one ticket

i have a shampoo bottle, these wipes that are ducked tape so its look like a ducked tape circle

I ducked tape the tops of my shampoo bottle to make it so it does not leak

what really sucks when I land to take off for international flight I will only have about 30min in ord to get to my gate after getting through international security check, i am scared ill miss my plane....

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ragster

Yes, one way tickets will get you special service at the airports. I fly oneway from Houston to Tulsa at times and always had my bags opened and searched before boarding.

Guess I need to take some pro terrorist books with me next time to see what happens.

top topics

join