It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The John Lear Hologram Challenge

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
The only thing that really makes sense to me is that the planes had explosive payloads on them which blew them to smithereens thus we have lack of debris and unexpected damage.

i dont remember seeing anything but the goddamn planes hit the towers. STOP SMOKIN CRACK. THERE WERE NO PREVIOUS EXPLOSIONS NOR WAS THERE ANY GODDAMN HALOGRAMS!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR IF I HAD LOST A LOVED ONE ON ONE OF THOSE FLIGHTS AND I HEARD SOMEONE SAY THAT IT WAS JUST HALOGRAMS AND EXPLOSIVES to my face YOU CAN BET I WOULD BE BEATEN SOMEONES AS$ DOWN. HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE SAY SUCH A THING

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hi John!

So the planes striking the towers were really just holograms?

Could you please explain what these holograms are and how they are projected in mid air?

I just want to learn how this is done.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
John:

An off topic question to give you a little break. There has clearly been a dramatic increase in media reports of UFO sightings in the past year or so. Now this may simply be the result of the media going after easy ratings (add revenues are falling due to the Internet so they may be getting desperate), but my feeling is that there is simply more UFO activity. As someone partly in the know, do you get the sense that certain alien races are preparing to initiate formal and public contact, and this increased activity is a prelude designed to ease us into the idea? The US Government will have to make some kind of statement soon if this keeps up, yes?

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I am very happy that i discovered this thread.Much of what is being discussed here has bothered me for many years.Having been in the Airforce for many years i was disturbed by several things.Aircraft,believe it or not are quite fragile entities,they dont crash well.But, they also dont instantly disinigrate on impact,the empinage should have been seen falling to the ground or at least be seen blowing backwards away from the blast.Even the worst of aircraft crashes leave behind bits of the tail,or burnt out engine cores.The fact that the towers even collapsed is quite amazing,and look how they collapsed.Ever watch pictures of the demolishons in Reno?I am sad,very sad about this whole afair.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
INSIDE JOB, WHETHER PLANES ACTUALLY HIT THE WTC BUILDINGS. OBJECTIVES: CONTOL POLICY, OIL, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, INSTALLATION OF MILITARY PRESCENTS IN THE REGION FOR INSTANT RESPONCE IN REGARDS TO PROTECTING ISRAEL. DEADMAN49

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I just saw good ol' Mr. Lear on Penn & Tellers show "Bull#" (Area 51 episode).

He seemed a lot grumpier than the old coot i used to know. Really tho, despite my loathing for 9/11 disinfo COINTELPRO material such as 9/11 holograms, I kind of miss the crazy bird. I actually enjoyed the hassle with him, such as when you'd unleash the ultimate debunking of some of his crazy totally speculative theories (spoken as absolute truth), and he'd respond "I'm glad you responded, I really mean that". So cheers to John Lear. If only you'd not have been so hardcore absolutist about your speculations, you're creativity would have been more appreciated.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deezee
reply to post by johnlear

Hi John!

So the planes striking the towers were really just holograms?

Could you please explain what these holograms are and how they are projected in mid air?

I just want to learn how this is done.if they were holograms ,what happened to all the people who were aboard theses planes at take off?

Thanks!

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join