It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice some weird symbols on the latest pepsi cans?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
idonno i cant see them in that video plus i drink dr pepper so idonno but in some of the older pespsi commercials the ice on top of the can was a naked woman which whas brought up as some as being subliminal messagin tryin to capture attention subliminally so who knows what pepsi could be up to now.....imma go check out my dr pepper cans lol

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Did any else notice that the intro states: this is a glimpse... INTO A NEW WORLD.... of Pepsi experiences???????????????????????? Can't be just me!!!!
Maybe it's like an early warning for everyone who drinks Coke and Dr. Pepper. If you don't drink Pepsi, then ya can't enter into the NWO.

Pepsi, The Official Drink and Proud Sponsor of the NWO

[edit on 29-9-2007 by NotSoSure]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well there has been something weird ever since pepsi existed...the list of ingredients on the side.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
as promised, here are the photos:

Owl. I noticed right away it's in the top left corner. It's significant, because the owl is looking down on everything, and the fact it's on the left (left-hand path).

flying vampiric skulls

?? mutant astronaut with womens leg coming out the side, and a wing?

eyes...

and here are views of the entire can

[edit on 30-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
hope you guys enjoy! I spent $0.91 on the soda (which I wont drink) and about 6,000 ATS points so I could upload all the pics

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
It is also quite informative, I think, to anyone who is interested in understanding how these symbols are prevelant everywhere.

Click on the link (on the page), just under the banner, for more symbols.

I think these symbols are so numerous that it is (maybe) beyond co-incidence.

Of course its beyond coincidence, and not because there's going to be a New World Order, or because each of those films is the antichrist. Its because all these bands, and films, and singers have people that design logos for them. And contrary to what a lot of you seem to believe, they choose the Goat's Head, or the all seeing eye because they are recognisable symbols, and also because its GUARANTEED that somewhere over the internet someone will start a debate about whether or not the media in question is related to Satan, or Masons or whatever. It all generates publicity.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

And points well spent.I'll wire you a few to cover costs as soon as I figure out how to do that little trick.

VERY interesting art? While it may be as another poster said about the films and bands using this to generate publicity, it could be more sinister. We learn not to fear that with which we are familiar. And if we associate our favorite beverage with certain symbols, those symbols become almost friendly.

A child growing up drinking a product from such a decorated can could feel an emotional link to some organization that used the same symbols.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think the cans are from a design a pepsi can contest. There is a web site where you can enter your own design. Which can be seen here.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
true, but there is still a selection process. It could also be a perfect excuse for an innocent coincidence.

plus, wiki lists Sharon Rockefeller as being on the board of directors for Pepsi Co.

en.wikipedia.org...

other notable people on board of directors:

Robert Eugene Allen, degree in political science, serves on the governing board of the Mayo Clinic

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If you're looking for non-NWO alternatives, may I recommend:

Parsi Cola

And....

Mecca Cola

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nixon worked for Pepsi, as I recall. Wasn't a Pepsi Cola plant in Laos also used to refine and smuggle heroin from SE Asia into the USA?

I'm sure someone could make a link, if they wanted to. I'm not one for NWO/Skull and Bones etc generally, however I wont deny that Pepsi have been involved in government and intelligence skullduggery (heh, puns) before, so who knows? Perhaps the symbology is a false lead deliberately being put about by the government and various allies, to keep people looking at the wrong things? After all, if people are focusing on Pepsi's symbology, they probably wont be looking into their investments or where their latest factories are.

Maybe. I don't know.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The new cans look like an attempt to appeal to the "punk rock - emo" crowd that now is the norm amungst the young.

Just a speculation.

PS: Pop is a lark! Just like smoking, it's ignorant. What are you gaining from having a can of pepsi or coke? S F A, that's what. It's all just a vacuum for your hard earned money, and it happens to be addictive to keep you coming back.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by The Universe]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Please visit thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com and logo-opolis.blogspot.com and discover the meanings of occult symbology on products and logos. Its purely and simply, using the earths natural resonances to attach your natural attachment to them, to their energy which is an image, an enchantment or a talisman. That also would explain why the governments and elites of the world like magic so much, it keeps a system of their desire going, the less people know or care.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Please visit thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com and logo-opolis.blogspot.com and discover the meanings of occult symbology on products and logos. Its purely and simply, using the earths natural resonances to attach your natural attachment to them, to their energy which is an image, an enchantment or a talisman. That also would explain why the governments and elites of the world like magic so much, it keeps a system of their desire going, the less people know or care.

I have a few points I would like to make in reference to your statement. First, not to be rude in any fashion, symbology is the "study of symbols", think Anthropology for instance is "the study of man", and symbolism (which I believe is what you meant) refers to the meanings and significance behind the symbols.

Second, using the Earth's natural resonances to attach one's natural affinity to a product, or item is a direct reference to Carl Jung and his perspective on the collective unconscious. Which, simply put is the term he coined to the fact that humans regardless of age, culture, race, etc., all respond unconsciously to various symbols, colors, shapes, and other factors in a similar way, which is explained possibly by how humans communicated before there was language (although, I take a more non-Earth centric perspective on how this came about).

Also, secret societies and their writings and their output, are chock full of symbolism most likely, as it is easier to communicate quietly and effectively without mass interference as many religious groups (which are cults by definition), exclusive organizations, and other followings were diligently persecuted, by mainstream societies who were more than willing to teach them the 'errors of their ways' through death and torture. Even if some members of a secretive group were caught and tortured for information, the information would make little sense. Example: "Heathen scum! Tell me the secret of your most foul Satanist bretheren, and we will give you a quick death." "The Owl flies to the East, where the All Seeing Eye guides All in perpetuity for ever and ever." "Say what? Oh well, figures they would be insane as well; Bring them death." Secret kept, no problem.

About governments and elites loving magic so much, magic and spiritualism is rampart throughout all Earth societies at every level. Christianity is frought with it (what is a miracle, hmm?), movies, television, books, and every culture has some reference to magic, spirits, or divine influence (of which magic is often attributed to). Now a days, most people think that magic is the stuff of story tales, but yet they still believe in the creatures that use it inherently (demons, angels, fairies, vampires, nature spirits, nature itself, even non earth biological entities [what would a person call telepathic abilities 2000 years ago? Certainly not biological.]). Now as it has always been, magic holds a certain dynamic within the human mind and everyone on this planet is affixed by it, or its concepts within their daily lives that stem from these ancient symbols and references to powers and abilities that can easily (not to mention realistically) be considered magic.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by GideonHM]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Way to go Scientist(thanks so much for the point expenditure, the images are excellent)

The symbolism is actually things from MTV from the last 25 years. The owl was a late night spot promo from 84 or 85. The Astronaut is a classic MTV logo construct. As a Graphic Designer and lover of Symbology throughout the ages it seems there is really nothing more here that a whole lot of plagarism from MTV commercials! just my humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

That makes a lot of sense. Actually yeah, quite a few are rather blatant, sans the MTV flag of course. Honestly though, I didn't remember the owl ads, but that does not surprise me one bit. Thanks for debunking those images!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
Look at the Pepsi logo here, about half way down the page:

www.stargods.org...

Hmm I think whoever runs that site needs to get some new meds. The reason why a lot of the film covers have 'satanist' elements on them is because they deal with 'satanist' (or similar) type subjects. It is called graphic design.

As for the film XXX (triple X with Vinn Diesel) I agree entirely, only NWO satanists could have made a film that bad. I do disagree though where it says "X is the number 6 therefore XXX is 666" - Sorry X is 10.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I guess I fail to understand the motive behind the NWO advertising their sybology on a pepsi can. I mean, why would a "secret" society do this?

I agree that it is an attempt to stir up a little controversy under the idea of "no such thing as bad press". But I would bet that the type of person that will get involved in this type of discussion will not be inclined to drink pepsi because of the symbols. That type of person will either be unaffected by it or go out of their way to avoid it.

Who knows though. My first instinct though, when looking at the design is.... I wouldn't drink that. Then again, I am not much of a soda guy, but when push comes to shove... I choose coke.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The Pepsi can label DJs and CDs looks to have symbols of CDs that look like little "Droppa Stones" and the UFOs on the Tether Incident.

Pepsi Can: Pepsi Link

Notice the little CDs at the top of the can.

Droppa Stone: Droppa Stone Link

Notice the "notch" on the stone and on the CDs on the can.

Tether Incident UFO: Tether Incident posted here by bsr5

Just coincidence, but interesting none the less.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Quazi176]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

I can see what you mean, but I think it is more likely that the dark notch is just to try and create a more realistic light effect. If that were not the case, then the larger 'blob' over the notch would be present as well. Also, the cds have the circular lines that the stone most certainly does not have, so I am thinking that almost everything on these cans are going to look similar in some fashion to something else, real or implied. You can find something in anything if you look hard enough.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join