It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice some weird symbols on the latest pepsi cans?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Btw if this is the wrong forum for this please move it.

I haven't taken any pics yet, but there are some weird symbols on the can such as a owl and a all seeing eye. Maybe I'm just crazy lol...I'll get the pics up as soon as I can. It's the 2007 VMA awards can. On the side of the can it says "Design 021 Video Music Awards 2007".

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Everythingyouknowisalie]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
you're definitely right! this could just be a big coincidence because I noticed these things just the other day after reading about molech and the whole bohemian grove thing but there are definitely some weird things going on on those new cans. I was trying to count some of the stars and other symbols to look for any significant numbers but I can't remember any of them right now.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Pepsi has weird designs on their cans because they're having 'fans' design can designs and releasing them every ten weeks, or something like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Nah, if i were Pepsi too i would put NWO stuff and symbology on there too.

I have noticed the differnt designs. And thers like fricking 12 of them or something!!! Majorly werid. We may be looking into this whole Pepsi thing too much and blowing it out of proportions but i will totally stick with my opinon of NWO symobls purposly put on here to sell to the idiot masses who think the symbols are cool and "in" or someting.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
you going to get some pic's up soon or what?.. im a coca~cola cat myself.. so i wont go buy a can of pepsi to see for myself...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If anyone could scan these cans - it would be most appreciated.

I'm a die-hard Coca-Cola girl, and I shan't be spending $ on the Evil Pepsi of the Apocolypse.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
pics! I'll look for some cans tonight if they haven't been posted yet. Plus I have some macro lenses, so I can get some really good shots.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Rock and Roll.

Thanks a million!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Conspiracy-Theory has already began to touch pop-culture. This is why pop-culture (in the sense of MTV-culture but also soda-pop-culture) is using symbols known from conspiracy-theory.

To point out the absurdity to which this has been taken: Someone has a conspiracy-book in his bookshelf with the eye-in-the-pyramid symbol on it. A paranoid walks by and says: "Hey, look at that book! It must have been published by the ultra-secret-ruling-elite because it has that symbol on it!"

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
How are you going to make a thread about something where a image would be necessary for everyone to know what you are talking about and not have any ready to go? Anyways, I found a crappy video on youtube that someone made. I didnt see anything but that dont mean the symbols arent there.

[edit on 28/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
ok, now that i know what to look for, i'll certainly get some ultra high-res photos of them by tonight.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Woah thats pretty weird for a can design. I look forward to seeing some high res pictures though to see the the Eye and 5 point star better

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here's a look at a bunch of cans from Pepsi's website.

www.pepsigallery.com...

I didn't try and look at them up close but there's quite a few of them. A little clearer than the video but not big enough to really see them.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
double post sorry.....

[edit on 29-9-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
img165.imageshack.us...

Says International Travel, Nice cover up to put the All Seeing Eye and place it as an Egypytian international theme. And is that a Nazi like Swastika i see?!? Annnd ahhh a Mayan like Pryamid! WOW! What a coincidence! And whats that geometric shape thats been seen in crop cirlces? Looks familiar. And that soundwave thing reminds me of MK Ultra lol

img524.imageshack.us...

IDK why i chose it but it just looks weird

img524.imageshack.us...

Just says to me that the information we all know and love is going down the drain, this pic to me is a real downer. Gives me a negative impression for some reason....

img174.imageshack.us...

China Circles??? What could this possibly mean???

All of these images are the ones that were most interesting to me. I sugges others look at the cans and make conclusions of your own, and input your thoughts about these ones too.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i totally spaced on this... got surprised with a visit from family I haven't seen in years. Will still do this in the morning

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Look at the Pepsi logo here, about half way down the page:

www.stargods.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
You could be right, pepsies are taking over the world!

farm1.static.flickr.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
That stargods website is hilarious. Every eye is the eye of Horus, every triangle is a pyramid. And the Pepsi "one" is a NWO subliminal--one calorie for the NWO I guess.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
That stargods website is hilarious. Every eye is the eye of Horus, every triangle is a pyramid. And the Pepsi "one" is a NWO subliminal--one calorie for the NWO I guess.

It is also quite informative, I think, to anyone who is interested in understanding how these symbols are prevelant everywhere.

Click on the link (on the page), just under the banner, for more symbols.

I think these symbols are so numerous that it is (maybe) beyond co-incidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join