It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Provisions of Patriot Act Ruled Unconstitutional

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

2 Provisions of Patriot Act Ruled Unconstitutional

hamptonroads. cox.net

PORTLAND, Ore. (Associated Press) -- Two provisions of the USA Patriot Act are unconstitutional because they allow search warrants to be issued without a showing of probable cause, a federal judge ruled Wednesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Finally... thats all I have to say.

hamptonroads. cox.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I gave it a star and a flag. I think this shows that all is most definatly not lost as some here would want others to believe. I was about to myself start a thread on this ruleing but im late as ussual. LOL good thread and thank you for posting something good about our system of government for a change. This shows IMO that there are still powers in this country who love our way of life and do feel the government is some how trying to take away certain steps in legally searching and invading privacies. I only hope that when the new president is sworn in that the checks and balances continue to be put in action.

my 2

Take care

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
while this certainly is interesting, until we see a change in administration, i severely doubt anything will come of a judges opinion.

we could see some ratification of the Patriot Act very soon, I certainly hope both sides can come to some sort of an agreement

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
in a bigger conspiracy, I hope that this, and the recent "alien" friendly media progression could be the fall of the NWO.
recently tv newscasters have'nt been calling UFO witnesses crazy.
Now this...

could this be the fall of the NWO? could we be seeing progression towards the disclosure of extra terrestrials? Im not sure, but I hope so.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This Topic already exist and can be found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please post your thoughts and comment in the existing thread

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join