The Government Sponsored 9/11 !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet that if you had written such a long news article for ATSNN, had it edited by some dis-believing moron super-moderator and transferred from the ATSNN home page to the politics/scandals forum and THEN, aftter all that bull#, be discredited by more morons who have nothing better to do than critisize others, you'd be pretty #ing mad.

And so it is revealed that any person who does not buy into every conspiracy theory, no matter how baseless it may be, is a "disbelieving moron" who "has nothing better to do". Interesting viewpoint on life. I won't venture a guess as to how "#ing mad" you are, but I'll sure consider you an interesting person, wonder how you function in real life, nod, and move on.

You need to wake up and understand that in real life people are passionate about certain things. You wrote a long article. Much appreciated. But the subject discussed is one that had a tremendous effect on people's lives. Myself included. The evidence given is some guy's radio show who is a relative unknown? I'm sorry, but that will elicit a response from me. If that annoys you, hey sorry that's what a public forum is.

No one is being dismissive of you. Your 5 points of evidence are lackluster at best. As said earlier, everyone in the world knew there was going to be a second verse of Iraq. I fail to see your point on Gore. It appears you're trying to say that if Mr. Morals Al Gore was elected president he never would have allowed the government to support terrorists? Ok. The WMD issues, valid but I still fail to see how it shows that the government would blow it's own citizens up to herald the arrival of an already obvious and known conflict. Your comments on the Bush family vendetta... well many people on this site insist on claiming that the Bush administration does not feel the need to justify it's actions to anyone at all. Why then would it be necessary to blow it's own citizens up to fight Iraq for oil? There was no justification necessary in their minds. The war with Iraq was going to happen either way, everyone knew that. As for point 5 I'm sure someone who took the time to write this article is aware of the physical differences between a mountainous region like afghanistan and a desert region like iraq... right? Why a hole? Who cares. It's not our job to figure out why hussein chose to hide in a hole in the ground rather than a laundry basket, a mcdonalds, a treehouse or a bathtub. What's the difference between him and bin laden? Hussein ran a #ing country. He is the biggest egotist on the face of the earth and someone like that would hardly waste his time coming up with elaborate schemes of how to turn into a mailman and run away. bin laden has a fairly different background of roaming around, being thrown out of places, and with his risky endeavors and self proclaimed understanding that people will try to kill him, one can more easily see him planning elaborate escape routes than hussein.

fair enough?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not only did they sponsor it but they're the cause of it. Not directly but indirectly. You see Al Quada attacked us for one reason. Were invading their land. They didn't want us there and we had no reason to be there. Why? One word:

Oil.

We apparently were doing everything, even if it caused the killing of innocent civilians and soldiers, to take control of the oil in that country and Iraqs. Which is why were are over in Iraq now. The real truth to all of this is the government wants to make sure we continue to use oil for a very long time and that we are in control of it no matter what. Why?

To continue to hide the secret that the government has in it's posesssion an alternative to oil that would give the world free energy without polluting the earth with fossil fuels. Zero point energy is what I'm talking about. Where did they get this energy?

Other world alien space craft of course.

Greed and Power is what our government wants and it's obvious they will do anything to get it. Regardless if it's right. I've never like my government nor have I trusted them. I know heelstone will agree with me on this or at least most of it.

<< 1   >>

join