It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Sponsored 9/11 !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A couple of days (or should I say nights?) ago I was listening to Alex Jones of the GCN (Government Conspiracies and News) Radio Network on his live show from Austin, Texas "Deep behind enemy lines" on my shortwave radio and the subject of 9/11 came up. Now, before I tell you anymore, just know that the GCN Radio Network isn't your average radio station, in fact, this particular shortwave station actually investigates government scandals and conspiracies, if it has to do with top secret stuff, then it's on the GCN station... kinda like a radio version of ATS.
And this Alex Jones guy isn't exactly your everyday news reporter, either. In fact, he's got all these videos and stuff about the New World Order and Government conspiracies and scandals, etc., atc., etc.; for instance, his latest video, Police State 3: Total Enslavement is even highly recomended by critics.
Anyway, a couple nights ago I was listening and they started talking about 9/11 and how the government supposedly sponsored and supported those terrorists and even gave them passports into the US so that they would have a reason to go to war with Afganistan and Iraq and almost libya and now maybe N. Korea simply for the oil. Obviously, however, the government didn't know what the terrorists' targets would be and hadn't anticipated the World Trade Centers, and DEFINETLY NOT the Pentagon. They probably thought that all that would happen was what happened in Summerset, Pennsylvania.
Now, before you start getting all skeptical and questioning my athority or say
that I should be ashamed of myself for even THINKING about submitting this because you think I must be drunk while I'm typing this but I'm not drunk because if I was then you wouldn't be able to read this sentance, but,
I know that all of you don't believe this, so lets look at the facts.

1: The fact that the President had been planning the invasion of Iraq before 9/11 and before he was even in office was all over the news and suggests that he had known that we would be going to war with Iraq sooner or later because the government was supporting terrorists.

2. The problem with counting votes in Florida during the election of 2000. The government knew that Al Gore would never have allowed them to support terrorists; not that they would tell him, but they didn't want to take the chance of him finding out and blowing it for them. It was way too big of a risk.

3: The US supposedly went to war with Iraq because they had "weopons of mass destruction" but all that they have found over at Saddam's tourcher chamber of a country is a canned-gas that causes blisters where the gas comes in contact with the skin. Not exactly "weopons of mass destruction".

4: The Bush familly has had a personal vandetta agains Saddam since the Gulf
War. And, like I said, it was full of oil, and
the 9/11 attacks were a perfect cover to get it.
-and finally-
5: Look how quickly they found Saddam, yet
they still don't even know where bin Ladin
is playing hide and seek. If you ask me, I'd say 2 things about this, one: surly there are caves in Iraq also, so why did they find Saddam in a hole?, and two: since bin Ladin knew in advance that the US would be invading his country soon, he probably started hiding months in advance and is probably not even in Afganistan anymore, and that is why we haven't found him yet.

Well, I reported, so now you decide.

By: Philip Davis (Blitersety),
January 22, 2004

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by OzChris]

tr

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Alex jones has some very interesting stuff. I like his video where he is lighting fireworks in the back yard and filming it with night vision equipment. See it by searching Singing fish .com search alex jones (not the singer)

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
100% pure rubbish. That's all I'm gonna say about the subject.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix

Such a great intellect you have there. You've really added to the quality of ATS.

Blitersety. I've seen some of Alex Jones stuff, and some other movies about 9-11. The government new it was going to happen ,and let it happen.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   

:so02:

Bush and Co. admitted that they had the knowledge before hand that it was going to happen and didn't act. To me, that sounds to be at least PASSIVELY letting it happen.

**EDIT**
Finally fixed my image.

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by kaoszero]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Complicity definite, sponsorship dubious.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Oh that's just the 1000 way of conspiracy I hear about 9/11. And all people said "this is the truth!!!".

But 1000 different truths. Ah well but you guys behind your computer found the ultimate truth by sitting at the desk or listening to the radio. That's ignorrance as well to think that.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Oh that's just the 1000 way of conspiracy I hear about 9/11. And all people said "this is the truth!!!".

But 1000 different truths. Ah well but you guys behind your computer found the ultimate truth by sitting at the desk or listening to the radio. That's ignorrance as well to think that.

There is clear evidence that American intelligence agencies and key figures in the government knew that an attack of that style would happen on 9/11. Alot of useful information can be found 'behind a desk' if you are willing to look. The only ignorance comes from those who are not even willing to believe we have been lied to about the attacks.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You gotta be kidding me!
What hole have you been hiding in?

A few at the top knew it was coming. Be sure of that.

Osammy's an asset.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Oh really? You think that I would just make all that up and waste my time for no particular reason? Like hell.
That is the truth and if all you can say is "100% pure rubbish" then you... [removed offensive comments directed at another member. This is not acceptable. Please refrain from such occurances again. thank you.]... because you didn't believe it and did nothing to stop all the anti-rights being passed by congress and our so-called president like the patriot acts. Fourth Ammendment down the drain right there. Also, you must believe in aliens or conspiracies if you're browsing ATS, because that's what this site is all about and if the government isn;t telling us about this stuff then that's right of info gone too. Will be back with more anti-rights to shove at you face.

*edited: for offensive comments aimed at another poster.*

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

What is THAT supposed to mean?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Well at least I have a credible source. And lets look at you, Mr. Critc. You must've been on you computer, probably also sitting at a desk, browsing ATS and finding all your shiittey answers there because if you didn't believe what ATS has to say, then you wouldn't be posting your low-quallity garbage on this site, so you're just as bad as any of us.

2 more things:

1: I spelled shiittey wrong on purpose

2: I wasn't at a desk when I heard that on the radio. It was about 1 in the morning and I was wide awake, listening in bed.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
...and now its like the boy crying wolf, as the government throws up this lollypop color alert scheme when they recieve some sort of "creditable" information that sends the nation back into a frenzy.

What color do we want today? Government knew of impending attacks...too bad my airline lost two airplanes in the event

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And once again (boy is this tiresome) we have someone using a the theories of another person as concrete proof and calling everyone who disagrees an idiot.

instant replay seems to be heavily in use on this site.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Parts of the CIA and FBI knew about 911 but it was not their operation.

When are people going to move beyond 911, George Bush, the USA and Iraq and see the real boogey men?

It is happening too slow and time is running out for planet earth...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I still fail to see how it is that you can be convinced "parts of the cia and fbi knew" things just from someone telling their theory on what happened.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
And once again (boy is this tiresome) we have someone using a the theories of another person as concrete proof and calling everyone who disagrees an idiot.

instant replay seems to be heavily in use on this site.

I'm willing to bet that if you had written such a long news article for ATSNN, had it edited by some dis-believing moron super-moderator and transferred from the ATSNN home page to the politics/scandals forum and THEN, aftter all that bull#, be discredited by more morons who have nothing better to do than critisize others, you'd be pretty #ing mad.

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blitersety

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

What is THAT supposed to mean?

Complicity (ABA: legal)

Participating in guilty behavior with another, being an accomplice.

definite

Having certain limits in signification; determinate; certain; precise; fixed; exact; clear; as, a definite word, term, or expression.

sponsorship

Sponsorship may be regarded as a 'partnership' between an organisation and another organisation or event in which the sponsor publicly endorses an activity and ties its reputation with that of the organisation or event being sponsored.

dubious

fraught with uncertainty or doubt.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here's a link to a file on my ftp site, which offers great evidence for 9/11 being a govt-created attack. This is some of the best stuff out there, worth a read.

911 What happened?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
For me i need a little more credible information than just a radio show in Tx. BTW Blitersety i noticed u r from pittsburgh,pa..thats where i was from..but could u do me a favor and spell it right..u got it spelled wrong..I dont mean to offend you just wanted to point out that u spelled it wrong

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join