It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Survey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

I see them all the time, and I'm in the opposite end of the country dude. NY!!!
You know what that means? It's national! Whatever is happening is happening all across America. How can we all be so stupid??

That's what happens when more and more people want to fly across the country more and more often.

If you fly, you're part of the problem ....

There's hardly any part of the USA or Europe that is not overflown by regular commercial air traffic these days.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greydawn

However, there is a segment of the populace that these tools don't work on, also known as individuals.

OK. I am an individual. I form my own opinions and sometimes they change as I see evidence that shows me it should.

I have googled images of these "chemtrails". I don't buy it, sorry.

I see them EVERY day - the pictures I see, I see every day. And have for years, as I have lived on Air Force bases for years. I have watched them form as jets fly over me. I have seen the different patterns form, as the jets fly in different maneuvers....especially when they are doing formation and exercises....they create pretty cool designs in the sky.

I'm not some robot who has been programed by the government. LOL. But I have a feeling that someone will come and tell me that all these trails over me are chemicals and have programed my brain....right? LOL

Every photo I have seen of supposed chemtrails are exactly the same as the contrails I see all the time.

Come to Alaska in the winter. They linger forever................forever. Probably because of the -30 avery age days we get here

I promise...as soon as we get some clear skys I will get some pictures and post!

[edit on 4-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 4-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yeah, you're probaly right its probaly nothing, just my vivid imagination. Chemtrails

don't exist, they're probaly made up just to scare people. The chemtrails that I see

on a regular basis are actually probaly just contrails. Never mind the fact that this

is a recent episode, I didn't notice contrails that linger for hours on end even ten years

ago. It's all in my head. Never mind the lie that is constantly perpetrated that global

warming is being caused by the average individual, and oh yeah if the earth is heating

up like it is, then why has the earth been recieving twenty percent less sunlight in the

last ten years, something is not right here, just think about it. Anyhow, there's nothing

to worry about here folks, just keep moving along, nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Perhaps the 'experts' can go back and re-read the OP to understand what this thread is about. Post your Chemtrail sightings here. Not your attempts to debunk Chemtrails. There are plenty of other threads for that, in fact you can even make your own thread, call it Contrail Survey perhaps.

The past week has been clear here (NW lower Michigan.) But a couple of weeks ago it was the opposite, parallel trails in a specific area above one day. Even watched what appeared to be the same plane making trips back and forth in parallel.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sometimes it's easy to forget what I created a thread for, especially when other

people reply to this thread and not on topic. You're right, this thread was created to

report chemtrail activity. From here on out I will stick to this topic and not waste my time

with the debunkers. So back to the topic for which I created this thread, the chemtrail

survey. It has been relatively clear here the past few days in So. Cal. However today

it is hard to determine what is in the sky today as it is really foggy and there is a cold

front headed this way. No doubt the weather modifiers are at it again, ensuring that

this drought plagued area remains so.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm not a believer, but as you requested I won't get into that here. However, to answer your question, no, I have never seen anything that looked like a chemtrail here in southeast lower michigan. Contrails yes(I believe the standard thought on the subject is that there is a visible difference between the two). All our con/chemtrails are of the single line a cross the sky variety, no crisscrossing, no spreading out across the sky. I'm somewhat open to the idea that maybe something different is happening that I'm just not seeing here, but sorry I can't report any sightings.

differences between us our not, good luck, if something really is happening, I hope you are able to find out as much as possible.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I witnessed today a rather unique type of chemtrail. It was a polymer type of chemtrail

that rapidly fades away. As this chemtrail mix floated near where the sun was

positioned in the sky, you could see a whole spectrum of colors with in this goop.

I call it goop because I can't say for sure what is really in it. Anyways, there were blue

colors, pink, purple, orange. and green colors. All of the colors were vivid and unlike

any I had seen before. The thing was though I could only see these colors as I was

wearing a pair of polarized sunglasses. I'm wondering what it was that made these

chemtrails appear with these unique colors. So here are different colors of chemtrails

I have seen first hand(white, grey, faded, blue, light black, and the broad spectrum

kind I have just mentioned. So how's the sky where you're at?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
The thing was though I could only see these colors as I was wearing a pair of polarized sunglasses. I'm wondering what it was that made these chemtrails appear with these unique colors.

Sunlight refracting through ice crystals. It's called iridescence and is best seen through sunglasses, though it can sometimes been seen well with the naked eye if you know where to look

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ah yes, thank you for posting a picture similar to the chemtrails I have been seeing

lately. You can call it what you want, as you say they are ice crystals being refracted

by the sunlight. Those of us however who are not completely indoctrinated and or

sentient human beings do realize that the picture you have posted is that of a chemtrail

formation. Its amazing how easily all these changes can be normalized. Why didn't

I notice these weather phenomenon ten years ago. I know the differnce between real

clouds and chemtrails. I also know the difference between chemtrails and contrails.

It makes no differnce to me what you write about chemtrails, whether you believe in

them or not. There could be thousands of other debunkers out there just like you

but in the end the truth shall be known. So think of something witty to say or an article

to link to about strange weather phenomenon. In this case the picture you posted

actually helped to visually demonsrtate what I am seeing.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Nope, he's 100% right, its iridescence. Exactly the same as seeing a rainbow (or are they also chemtrails?), water refracting off sunlight.

I dont know what chemicals form rainbow colours? Apparently you are an expert so you tell me

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I never claimed to be an expert at anything. I am an average man with a set of eyes.

So I use them as I should. The specific chemtrail that would cause such a weird looking

formation, would most likely be a polymer type. I and many other people have noticed

this polymer material on the ground specifically you'll notice it on trees and bushes.

It is not a spider web however as it is more dense and longer lasting. In places where

it snows in the winter, some residents have reported this weird polymer type material

on the ground as the snow begins to melt. Now of course you'll notice this stuff on the

ground because that is the only place for it to go. At the very least it is nice to know

that more and more people are becoming aware of this situation. Its getting harder

and harder for the boys at the top to hide their agenda. So as long as this continues

on I will be spreading the word, after all we all have a mind, some choose to use it,

some don't and some just don't care. But not caring is a decision as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

HaHA, sorry, personally I find it funny, but I wont say anymore in respect of your original post asking not to debate chemtrail existence

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hahahahha, bro, a Sundog is NOT a Chemtrail. If you knew the slightest iota about weather then you would know this.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yesterday, they were really at it good again, just about completely blocking out the sky.

It began around 4:30 p.m. What had started out as a crystal blue sky turned into

complete mush by sundown. This particular chemtrail they were using seemed to be

the kind used for mind control, not weather modification. It's always interesting to

see how the wildlife reacts when the spraying is going on. I tend to see and hear far

fewer birds on the heavy spray days. Right now it is real foggy so it is hard to determine

what ia going on up there right now. Oh yeah, jimmycarterissmarter, please read my first

post of this thread. If you have something to add to this discussion worth reading,

please do so, otherwise go put another shrimp on the barbe and think of something

insightful to say.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You're right about the animals noticing. Behind our house, a Lady has some dogs and when they're spraying, they howl like coon hounds.
She said they hate airplanes!
It's been pretty good over the weekend, I think someone important was nearby.
However, yesterday evening, they started it again and this morning you can't even see the mountains. We do have low cloud cover, but I feel sick just breathing not to mention the bloody sores I get in my nose trying to breathe!!!!!
The only way I can sleep is with an air purifier.
YUCK!
You know Denver International Airport has those Skeletor paintings wearing gas masks! With dead babies.
BTW. It was REALLY bad in Gwinnett co. this weekend!
Then our neice had a seizure and the hospital said they thought it was an airborne virus. She's a baby who lives in Gwinnett.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Sounds like you've got bad pollution problems - too many cars .....

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

We live in a rural area of the Northeast Georgia Mountains.
Google it and you'll see lots of green wooded area.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
Yesterday, they were really at it good again, just about completely blocking out the sky.

It began around 4:30 p.m. What had started out as a crystal blue sky turned into complete mush by sundown.

Did you capture any pictures of this to share with us? You keep sayinig your seeing this and that, but never ever show any evidence of it.

This particular chemtrail they were using seemed to be
the kind used for mind control, not weather modification.

And how do you know what it is and what its being used for? Where is your proof of this?

[edit on 16-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I will hopefully be getting a digital camera soon so I can post some pics of the chemtrails.

In my opinion chemtrails are used for at least two major things. Number one they are

being used for weather modification. Either to super heat the atmospthere using

aluminum oxide particles that trap in the sun's heat. With another mix they can also cool

the earth's temperature significantly. What they found was that it is easier to super

heat the atmosphere than it was to cool it down. BAck in the 60's and 70's, all the hype

was about the next coming Ice Age, well what happened there. Guess that idea didn't

pan out to far huh? So they went back to the drawing boards and started testing out

a new type of chemtrail that would superheat the atmosphere. And here we are today

with all the talk about global warming being caused by us, the avearge people. All this

talk about cutting greenhouse gas emissions can only lead to one final result. That is

complete dependence on the state. Imagine not being able to have a fire in your home

to keep warm because it is contributing to global warming. Thing is though you couldn't

even cut down the trees to get the wood because than you would be destroying a

carbon dioxide reducer, the tree itself. But it doesn't stop there. Someday in the

future you will be taxed on the amount of carbon dioxide you exhale. You will also

be taxed on the amount of BTU's emanating from your body. So when they talk about

reducing carbon dioxide emissions they are really referring to population reduction.

After all human beings are the largest contributor to carbon dioxide emissions, just

by the process of breathing. Anyways I thought the chemtrail I saw yeasterday was

one used for mind control because it didn't appear to have any effect on the

temperature. Now I can't prove this. All I can say is there is something really weird

going on here. But those with eyes to see and ears to hear already know this.

So the fog has cleared up and the sky is partly whited out. Sometimes when they

are spraying like today, I feel so tired and I tend to hear a ringing in my left ear.

I imagine it is the combo(chemtrails+HAARP).

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I can't remember the last time I saw clear blue skies. The chemtrails have been real per

sistent this week. At night I used to enjoy stargazing. it seems like most nights I can

only see 25 percent of what I should be able to see. Oh, how nice it would be to have

one month of clear skies, and maybe even a storm or two that isn't manipulated. its

just the basic things in life that I miss now. Its at the point now where I know if it is

a chemtrail day before I even look out the window in the morning. My eyes are especially

sensitive to the chemtrails, as well as my breathing of course. These chemtrails sure do

zap your energy. I'm having a difficult time right now just trying to put this together.

Anyways the skies are filled with chemtrails right now and I'm sure feeling down. So

how is it where you're at?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join