It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Survey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sure enough they're at it again, when I woke up this morning the skies were completely

whited out. Now they are beginning to slowly clear up and as they do I can see

the fake whispy clouds parting in different directions. I also notice on heavy spray days

like today, the wildlife around here is remarkably quieter, I guess they're trying to cope

with this situation just like the rest of us. Anyone else notice a connection between heavy

spray days and wildlife that is quieter, be it the birds and small mammals.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So how's the weather where you are, is it sunny and clear, well that's great, but if you're

under chemtrails right now, leave a post. The more people that can post a reply at any

given time, the better understanding we can have of where the spraying is occurring.

I'm in San Bernardino County, CA and we are under thick white fake clouds as we speak,

I'm just wondering what this is doing to my health and the health of everyone else around

here.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Okay, so you've convinced us you get clouds in the skies above your house

You do know what clouds are and how they form? I assume you have a meteorological background?

I take it you've read some of the dozens of papers available on the internet detailing studies of the phenomena you describe?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Okay Essan I suppose you read the first page of this post right at the very beginning,

lines four through six, if you did not read it go back and do so. Thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Im just curious why you think that is what you are seeing.

I live on a military base....in fact minutes from the flight line.

I see trails every day, all day long. Sometimes they linger. Sometimes they dont (depends on the weather). Sometimes they are short, sometimes they are not. Sometimes they are straight, sometimes they are not. Sometimes they are low, sometimes high. Also depends on the jet, as we have many different jets here at diff times - even foreign jets. The variables of these trails are all dependent on other things.

Seriously, I see them all day long, every day.

So, im just curious as to what you are seeing that is different to what I see every day
Im just not clear on this topic - chemtrails. But I am on regular trails coming from jets flying around!

*edited for spelling and additional thoughts*

[edit on 1-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Also, can you please go outside and take pictures and show us what you are seeing.

We are overcast, so I am unable to capture anything in our skys except maybe some rain or snow trying to develop over us. LOL

But id like to see what you are seeing

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I would post some pics of the chemtrails I see regularly, however I do not have a

digital camera to do so. These are not normal clouds I speak of, they are man-made,

fake clouds, widely known as chemtrails. Normal contrails will dissipate wihin twenty

seconds to maybe fifteen minutes under optimal conditions, though most contrails

disappear within a minute. Now these chemtrails stick around, spread out and last for

hours as they spread across the sky. If you want to know what to look for, go on you

tube.com and search for chemtrails, or you can try google video. The web is filled

with sites about chemtrails. But beware some of these sites are disinfo. Just to clarify

chemtrails are not contrails, chemtrails do not prevent global warming, they actually

super heat the atmosphere, chemtrails are man made, and they are dangerous to your

health in my opinion. Supposedly there are three places in the world with low amounts

of chemtrail spraying or none at all. They are China, Switzerland, and certain parts of

Africa. They are even spraying in the North and South Poles, hence the melting of the

polar ice caps, at least to some degree. I hope this helps .

p.s. if anybody has any chemtrail pics, please post them up here, so people unfamiliar
with this situation have an idea what a chemtrail actually looks like.

Thanks

[edit on 3-10-2007 by greydawn]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
Normal contrails will dissipate wihin twenty seconds to maybe fifteen minutes under optimal conditions, though most contrails disappear within a minute.

Not true. Depending on atmospheric conditions they may last for hours, spread out and merge with natural cirrus and even turn the skies completely overcast. Often when a warm front is approaching.

chemtrails are not contrails, chemtrails do not prevent global warming, they actually super heat the atmosphere, chemtrails are man made, and they are dangerous to your health in my opinion.

Chemtrails are contrails. But you're right, they don;t prevent global warming and may well be adding to it.

Supposedly there are three places in the world with low amounts of chemtrail spraying or none at all. They are China, Switzerland, and certain parts of Africa. They are even spraying in the North and South Poles, hence the melting of the polar ice caps, at least to some degree. I hope this helps .

The areas most affected by persistent contrails are the USA, Europe and parts of eastern Australia and Asia.

Coincidently the areas which experience the heaviest amounst of commercial air traffic.

Yes they do also affect the N Pole. But not the S Pole. But in themselves they are not directly responsible for anything - the increase in temp being pretty low

Here's an interest paper for you to read

ams.allenpress.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Finally someone that agrees with me................do you work in the weather industry to?

As a matter of interest, contrails that last 30 mins or more here in Australia are then reported as Cirrus. Here in tropical australia that is not very often to due to the height of the freezing level and tropopause

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I am From Barry County, Michigan. The skies here are always filled with Chemtrails. I just knew of them as clouds that come from airplanes for the longest time... I didn't know what they were called untill yesterday, when my conspiracy theorist boyfriend told me about them, trying to debunk my theory about the ozone affecting females more than men. Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think these things are horrible, and very pollutant.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sharati

They are the same things as clouds, vapour trails to be exact. Contrails are just exhaust from the airplane engines

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Finally someone that agrees with me................do you work in the weather industry to?

I'm only an amateur. But I have friends at the Met Office, BBC Weather Centre and Meteogroup

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Ah excellent, well i work for the Australian Met Bureau, good to see some other weather enthusiasts out there

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I live in a rural area in Southern California. This past summer there were heat waves

with temps in 105's. Fifteen degrees above normal and greyed out skies. If there

was a possible thunderstorm on the way, then they really get to work and make sure

we get very little or no rain at all. Sometimes on the days that the spraying is

heaviest I feel retarted like my mind can't focus on one thing. Supposedly some of these

fake clouds contain forms of Prozac and Valium. So I guess in a sense everybody is

taking some form of pharmaceutical whether they like it or not.

I was home in So.Cal this summer, in Riverside County from June - Sep. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Just alot of nice summer sun.

I've been living in Riverside County since '95. It didn't feel any different from any other time.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

[...] So now they're saying things like chemtrails are good for us because they help to reflect the suns rays and decrease global warming. [...]

[...]So they tell us that we need to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by driving less, planting more trees, and finding alternative sources of energy. [...]

[...]Now this takes into account the lie that carbon dioxide is causing global warming.[...]

I just want to address those things quoted above, if you're willing to learn. If you've already made up your mind... can't help you there.

(1) Recent research is indicating that this might not be so straight forward. Global dimming doesn't necessarily equate to global cooling.

Aircraft contrails contributing to global warming?

(2) Reducing emissions and finding alternative fuel sources is just sensible thinking. Waste less, and be less dependent on monopolies and oligopolies. On the tree planting issue, however, things are a bit more complicated.

Planting Trees Doesn't Necessarily Mitigate Global Warming

(3) Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas. But personally I think it's being over-hyped when the actual reality is other important greenhouse gasses are not as well understood. And the people don't like uncertainties. So they tend to over-simplify. Correlation does not equal causation.

Carbon dioxide did not end the last Ice Age

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

disappear within a minute. Now these chemtrails stick around, spread out and last for

hours as they spread across the sky. If you want to know what to look for, go on you

p.s. if anybody has any chemtrail pics, please post them up here, so people unfamiliar
with this situation have an idea what a chemtrail actually looks like.

Thanks

Ok. Like I said, I live on a military base with fighter jets. I see these trails every day. Some last for close to an hour. Some dont.

It all depends on the jet. How they are flying it. The weather conditions etc.

I will try and get some pictures if we ever get some clear skys. Winter is starting to hit us here in Alaska, so we have lots of overcast skys.

I thought I had tons of pictures, because I get to see an air show from my back porch every day, but I guess I dont have any that I can post.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well there's a new kid on the block, the pale blue chemtrail. I believe this is the

aftermath of a particular kind of chemtrail. What start out as some what normal looking

storm clouds disperse and turn into a spread out whitish blue sky. The tell tale sign of

these fake clouds is the fact that they are to low off the ground and they have holes in

them, it looks rather odd. Note to weather modifiers, make the clouds look more realistic

to the trained eye. For those of you who want to find out more about chemtrails, may I

suggest youtube.com and google video. Once again I started this thread to report chem

trails, so here it goes, I've noticed the pale blue chemtrails today, but nothing obvious,

how is it where you're from, include pictures if you have any.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Funny you mention.. I have opened threads like these and people don't take kindly to them (for some reason IDK about??)..

I see them all the time, and I'm in the opposite end of the country dude. NY!!!
You know what that means? It's national! Whatever is happening is happening all across America. How can we all be so stupid?? And Foremost what the hell can we even do about it? It makes me so angry!!!!!!!!!
We are NOT in control of our government, it is sooo obvious.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It is not just nationwide, it is worldwide. With chemtrails they are altering our weather,

but also our minds. As we humans are undergoing the greatest tranformation in the

history of mankind, you better be damn sure they are using every possible tool on us.

Howver, there is a segment of the populace that these tools don't work on, also known as

individuals. People that see through the veil of deception. I notice chemtrail spraying all

the time and will continue to norice and report it as long as I walk up right. As far as what

you can do about the issue, just report it to those behind it, depending on where you

live this may be different. But let it be known, we are aware of your activity and we

will not remain silent about it. Sooner or later they will be forced to make a statement

about this and they will skip up about something in particular whether it be intended or

not.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They spray all the time in Phoenix, often complete whiteout. Forget about doing anything about it. This is the end-stage for this planet anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join