It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor OBL in custody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeanOsborne
We have 3 sources telling us the the US SOF did indeed capture OBL.

So, the US is harboring a known terrorist (in fact public enemy and bogey man #1) and under the decree of the 'president' in charge of the current corrupt administration, the US is therefore a nation whose regime must be overthrown.

What a bizarre turn of events.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Northeast Intelligence Network is offering reasons why they believe OBL is in custody.

24 January 2004: On 22 January 2004, we first reported a story that the major press discounted as quickly as US officials denied the "rumor" that Osama bin Laden was in US custody. In the face of denials by the US, and "presuming" that such a large story could never be kept quiet, why would we even suggest that this "rumor" could be true?

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

2. 16-20 January 2004: Our military sources provided the Northeast Intelligence Network information that the al Qaeda operative who was first captured by the Kurds (who do not necessarily adhere to conventional interview and interrogation techniques) provided detailed information about the placement and location of other high level al Qaeda operatives inside Iran, Iraq and Pakistan.

And I wanted to add that this story in the World Tribune seems to tie up the Iranian connection;

[In Hamburg, a German court was told that authorities have a witness who claims that Osama Bin Laden met Iranian supreme leader Ali Khamenei and senior Iranian officials on May 4, 2001. The meeting took place in an air force base to plan the suicide attacks in the United States in September 2001. The witness was identified as an Iranian defector, known by his cover name Hamid Reza Zakeri, who had been an agent for Iranian intelligence until mid-2001.

www.worldtribune.com...

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Phoenix.

At this time, in the 65 hours since I recieved the information about Osama's capture, there has been nothing which I would consider as an official US Government denial.

I am aware of what someone from the Department of State has said in this regard.

This flies in the face of official inside the beltway "protocol". Protocol is a very big deal in DC. "Turf" is vigorously defended, and protocols strictly observed.

Osama's capture was not a State Department operation. It was a Department of Defense operation.

In effect, what we have here is Colin Powell denying what is Donald Rumsfelds business. I view this as indicative that the information we have is correct.

Additionally, the government source contacted NEIN and volunteered this information. This was an intentional leak. We are trusted and folks in the USG have a very high regard for us. Proof of this is that I and Doug are still here talking about what we have been told concerning Osama's capture. Neither of us has been approached by the USG and told to be quiet or to stand down. I view that as further corroboration of our official statements on our website, which is worldwide in coverage, and on nationwide radio.

I reiterated the bottom line exactly as I first heard it from Doug Hagmann: "we got Osama".

Further evidence is seen in the exceptional and unprecidented series of senior alQaeda leadership who have been arrested/captured in the past 65 hours. These operations continue at a high pace. US military and special operations forces in the southwest asian theater of operations continue to dismantle alQaeda from the top down. They are landing BIG FISH.

That alone should be speaking volumes about the nature and source of the sudden intelligence bonanza currently being exploited.

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by SeanOsborne]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Originally posted by SeanOsborne
We have 3 sources telling us the the US SOF did indeed capture OBL.

So, the US is harboring a known terrorist (in fact public enemy and bogey man #1) and under the decree of the 'president' in charge of the current corrupt administration, the US is therefore a nation whose regime must be overthrown.

What a bizarre turn of events.

Holding someone in custody is not "harboring" them. Especially if they haven't gotten him out of the country yet. Plenty of people would want to rescue him, and plenty of people would shoot him on sight. You don't go parading through the streets with public enemy #1 when the average Joe can go down to the local market and buy an AK-47 for 50 bucks..

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Homelandsecuerityus has updated their information on OBL as of the 29th

www.homelandsecurityus.com...
Well, the core question was: "Does the President know something that says the capture of these two guys is imminent?"

The answer was a White House version of the Texas two-step dance. Step one: Great progress, Step two: we have captured or killed two-thirds and we pursue others.

Then he (McClellan) uses the phrase "in terms of Osama bin Laden". In terms of Osama bin Laden? In terms???? Interesting wording! The reporter gives McClellan a direct question about whether the President believes bin Laden will be captured in 2004 and the Press Secretary makes like Fred Astaire.No charge for the entertainment.

And then there is this udate on Worldthreats;
www.worldthreats.com...
WorldThreats.com was among the first to report that Osama Bin Laden. If rumors that the “big fish” has been captured turn out to be true, our analysis may be shown to be correct. Has Osama Bin Laden been captured?

The rumors are all over the Internet. Although our sources are limited, one well-connected person has told me that he is 100% sure Osama is now in US custody. Numerous pieces of evidence indicate this may be true.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
There's good reason now to think he's at least under surveillance on the Afghan/Pakistan border. He's been taped, locals say he's there, and the US is openly discussing a SPRING (election) offensive into the area to 'capture' him.

On news now.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
There's good reason now to think he's at least under surveillance on the Afghan/Pakistan border. He's been taped, locals say he's there, and the US is openly discussing a SPRING (election) offensive into the area to 'capture' him.

On news now.

I agree with Rant on this.
I think that the US DIA has had his location pretty much nailed down since November. Granted he is mobile, but in November there were intelligence reports (that were supposedly very accurate) that had OBL's location in the rough terrain just inside Iran.
The US Gov't officially shrugged it's shoulders and stated they did not know where OBL was, but almost immediately the US began pressuring Iran on it's nuclear program.
The stormy rhetoric from Wash DC has all but abated so if there was a link between the pressure (threats) put on Teheran regarding it's nuke program and OBL then one can conclude that the abatement of this rhetoric signals OBL is no longer inside the islamic republic.

Just so certain members who have ties with the intelligence community won't think I'm giving away something I shouldn't, I offer open source reports on this...

www.csmonitor.com...
www.benadorassociates.com...
www.paknews.com...
sify.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
on cnn.com today I read an article about a "spring offensive in Afghanistan" in the article it mentions more than once that Osama will be captured.

The more I read it and think about it, we probably do already have Osama in custody.

here's my news link on ATSNN...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone else think we're on to something here ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join