It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI to Everyone, and how I found this site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to say "Hi" to my new "Forum-Friends", and to thank you for giving me another good source to go to when I want to check a theory I want to hear opinions on, or when I'm confronted with an obvious scam letter, like the one I checked on Google today.

The scam letter in question was of the usual variety, but with the letter that stroked my ego with so many compliments that I have a serious rash, came an endorsement letter from Kevin Trudeau, (author of the books about "Natural Cures 'THEY' Don't Want You To Know About"....since I'm disabled with several life-threatening diseases, my Sister-in-Law bought me the set of books and sent them to my address. That's how they got my info.

The letter from Kevin reiterated all the scam-style words about my being selected by such a prestigious group of people (whose names were as secret as the 2400-year-old info that they were going to send me....TOTALLY FREE, of course)! I had to hurry, though....if I didn't send the specified page back by Friday, it would be too late in "Stage 2" of my Life!

I Googled the author of the letter, Kirsten Hart, and there was all the proof I needed that it was a scam; and in addition I found one of the listings linked to ATS!

After shredding the letter, I decided to join in the fun, so here I am.

Nice meeting all of you!

Sincerely,
Nuts4Steelers

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Welcome, I love the name.

Big Steeler fan here

Look around you'll find lots to talk about. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, plenty of fine people around to help.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey and welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I am a Broncos fan personally but hey, we all have faults.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello, welcome!

Big Bengals Fan, Who dey!

Meet you on the feild in two weeks!

Bengals 13-3
Steelers 11-5

Bengals AFC North Champs!

I'm sort of a prognosticator.

See you around bud.

AAC

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hamalahamala
help im stuck in your girlfriend

I said I'm a prognosticator, so I predict the guy above me gets warned, banned, or chastized. Let's see.

Btw, :shk: to you.

AAC

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuts4Steelers

Welcome! Another die hard Steeler Fan here!

ATS is a great place to learn, debate and make many new friends!

ENJOY!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuts4Steelers

Welcome indeed. Oh, and ColtsColts Colts!!!!
Sorry had to get that in there. I wonder if Kevin Trudeau is related to former Colts QB Jack Trudeau? Probably not.

Are you sure that line in your sig is from Roger Caras? Sounds more like The Sphinx from Mystery Men.

[I kid the Steelers fan
]

new topics

top topics

join