It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help (bwgen)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi

I am in need of a little help. What I would like is if someone who has the bwgen app to output a couple of different presets for me. I would but I'm on a mac and that program doesn't work with macs and I don't have a copy of windows for bootcamp currently. What I'm looking for is the astral projection presets in whatever audio format (mp3, wav, aiff) so I can download it and try it out. I know the site says to experiment with different because different ones have different effects on different people. So if it's possible could someone put a few different presets on a media site for download?

The other way I guess to do this is I have a similar app that is for the mac (bbengine) but it doesn't come with presets and I'm trying to figure out how I get the right frequency on it. If anyone has experience with this app and some good working frequencies and how to tune to them that would be wonderful as well. I guess where I'm stuck is getting the right base frequency and the right beat frequency to make the correct end result frequency match the astral projection range.

Here are some pics detailing what I mean:

bbengine instructions

bbengine interface

Can anyone help me out? Either with the presets from bwgen which would be great if you could or what numbers I should fill the fields with to create an AP frequency with bbengine. Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Is this what you are looking for? They are all .bwg files.

I’ve been looking into Binaural Beats recently as an aid to meditation. There are a few presets available online, but since I worried that I might download a user-submitted bb designed to relax me and actually end up losing my memory, a friend suggested that I download a free program called ‘Audacity’ and make my own. It’s an audio editing program but it can be used to produce binaural beats – and you can get it for Mac.

I have yet to try Audacity for myself, but my friend has had good results. Here is a Youtube video that gives a brief demonstration of that software.

If you are looking for a list of frequencies and their supposed effects, try this.

I hope this information helps.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just do a google search for Binaural beats and you can get tons of websites that give you mp3 downloadable tones for whatever you need

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thank you both, I have audacity already but I never saw that plugin before. That is very awesome indeed. I will try and create my own brainwave generators then.

I read a couple of comments on that bwgen site under the 'You want Astral You Got astral' heading and a few people mentioned that it made them go oob in no time. I'm gonna try it this weekend.

top topics

join