It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be satisfied with disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Actually if your argument for the dangerous dissolution of our Religious institutions, than yea that might be a good point. We don’t need religion to have Christ. In fact, aliens can’t touch your spirit any more than so called Satan. If you are in Christ, you do not fear.

1) Aliens claim they created mankind through genetic experiments.

The claim is they are doing two things. One, they are repairing millions of years damage to their own DNA, and two they are also creating more advanced (intelligence) beings for the Earth once we trash it.

2) Aliens claim they created Jesus.

Might have genetically ‘doped” the genome with traits for expanded awareness then God took over. Their capabilities are well beyond our understanding.

3) Aliens claim the universe is God.

So does the old and New Testament and most ancient religious text, aboriginal and primitive spirituality.

4) Aliens have in their possession a pre-Moses version of the Bible

Probably because they have been here for several previous Human civilizations and have the “Unabridged” version.

5) Aliens believe in reincarnation

So do a major % of Humans. Even early Christians. Is Heaven an afterlife or what?

6) Aliens have psychic powers.

We do to. Just undeveloped, like Coco the chimp is now with human language.

7) Aliens abduct humans for genetic experiments and for possibly feeding on human blood.
Yea, they need to for the previous statements here. They may call creative discovery though. Witnesses sat the Reptoid aliens are carnivorous. Cattle parts make good milkshakes. But I doubt Humans as fatty pork like cusine is at the top of the menu. We eat meat, but not your cat. Eww!

8) Some human testimony suggests that the aliens are pathological liars

Don’t we lie to our children sometimes when we are trying to explain something we know they cannot understand? Their (aliens) agenda is beyond our understanding because their whole experience is a much larger bandwidth that we cannot access. I mean we can have no chance of seeing their million year old ontological picture.

9) Government forces lost a pitched battle at an alien underground base.

Yea, I heard the late Phil Schniders account. Others too have seen these battles and the undergrounds they are waged in. How can we expect an ant to win a battle with a Apache attack helicopter. (get in the eye of the pilot and cause a crash?)

10) Human abductions have been thwarted by calling on the name of Jesus.

Our spirit is very strong when we call on it. The Christ is in us. We invoke names of spirit to “tune” to the energy and awareness it affords. I don’t doubt it, but if a Muslim cried out “Jesus!” Would that work?

11) Various UFO cults have resulted in the deaths of their adherents.

Many religious cults have claimed more lives than that by orders of magnitude. Military cults have more deaths. The history of wars fought in Gods name is the longest list of violence, loss of life and atrocities in history. Junk food kills more too. The point?

These many species that are observing, helping, interacting for mutual benefit or even agenda set forth by an even higher counsel of races. There are those who we would see as friendly, and those we would not from our simple-minded evaluations. Truth is we cannot know, at least intellectually.

This discussion might be better served in an appropriate thread. It curves off too much here from the original, that is a simple answer..

How about a new thread? Implications of extraterrestrial intelligence on religious and cultural institutions.

ZG-B1

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cold Metallic Voice

Said the virus to the antibiotic, "why you messen wit me man! I just doin what comes natural."

We really do know so little, that to let us out is like releasing a couple of hungry rapidly multiplying locusts.

Seriously, Some of us have stood outside the front door, and it is like a thousand mile an hour wind. If you don't know how to trim your wings to fly in such powerful potential you are ripped to shreds.

Assume we are clueless as a pre-intelligent species and you will know more than most.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Ha, well Zero, I think you've brought up some valid points, especially when you mention spirituality and religion.

But I don't yet agree that we cannot now or ever comprehend The Alien Secret - unless you conclude that some of the responses on this thread mimic questions humans have always had about religion. In fact, I wonder if that's actually what's going on here.

The difference is that the religious believe God is abstract to mortal folk. No one would say aliens and their flying saucers are anything but very physical objects, so there must be some limit to how one could stretch them too far into abstract territory.

I can ramble on and on about various other things, but I'll just save that for later if anyone wants to get more specific.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Disclosure is not going to occur, as much as we would like for it. The world can not afford to rewrite all of the history books. There is too much at conflict here.

History has uncanny ways of repeating it's self. Let me provide a brief example...
The year: 1306. Place: Ethiopia & Avignon, France. Personages: Emperor Wedem Ara'ad of Ethiopia; Pope Clement V; French King Philip IV; a significant number of Ethiopian Embassy personnel; GrandMaster of the Knights Templar Jacques De Moley & many other high ranking Templar Knights. Situation: The Templars were in a very "unique" situation to challenge both the secular & religious authorities throughout Europe & the Middle East. The Templars were alleged to have been on the verge of acquiring the "Ark of the Covenant," & was planning to remove it from Ethiopia & take it to France. This would have posed serious problems for the Latin Church as well as the Ethiopians. Conclusion to events: The Pope had all of the Templars arrested, imprisoned, tortured, questioned & later burned at the stake. Morale of the story: Never underestimate your opposition.

Disclosure is far too dangerous. And as someone once said, "We Humans are a very dangerous species."

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
reply to post by SevenThunders

Actually if your argument for the dangerous dissolution of our Religious institutions, than yea that might be a good point. We don’t need religion to have Christ. In fact, aliens can’t touch your spirit any more than so called Satan. If you are in Christ, you do not fear.

The problem with religious zealots is just because you hear about malevolent ET experiences from abductees or experiencers, that automatically means they're all malevolent. This must mean that all ET's are demons and Satan's drones or whatever, which is simply not true. People always just pay more attention to the bad things rather than the good. Yes, the reptilians/greys may well be malevolent, but then again there are probably many types of greys/reptilians. People never mention the (alleged)benevolent races such as Pleiadians, Andromedans, etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have a good understanding of human facial expression during speaking. I can tell when someone is trying to hide something either by doing the normal traits that happen to a face when someone lies/deceives. I can also tell are fibbing if they are straight faced, no expression, no movement except for mouth talking and eyes looking dead ahead. In all the videos I have seen, all announcements, that have been made to cover up UFO's, they show the tale signs of lying. Once a general even scratched his nose vertically in a older black and while film. As if saying it were a weather balloon over and over every time wasn't enough proof in itself. I mean, they can trick the general public, but they, or anyone, cannot lie to me!

Heh, I saw on a show today about aliens a man running a radio show was covering the roswell happening, the man as his guest apparently saw allot, giving much detail. He came back the very NEXT day and said "well there was some confusion, it was a weather balloon." The radio host said "and green men came out of this balloon?" The man replied very quietly "...they weren't green!!"

Would I be satisfied with disclosure? I would be satisfied with HONESTY. A trait I possess with honor. I only deceive when my life could be at stake, or when there is information, personal information, I wish not to divulge. Even still I twist the truth (only in these critical life threatening/personal situations) whenever possible instead of a flat out lie. I think every honest person is granted this. Ask me anything non, or even semi personal and I will tell you. Its just that, I respect honesty. I disrespect and defecate on liars like American gov. I would toss shurikens into their jugulars If I were not so self controlling as I really am! Lucky for them!... control thyself.

Originally posted by GeeGee
The problem with religious zealots is just because you hear about malevolent ET experiences from abductees or experiencers, that automatically means they're all malevolent. This must mean that all ET's are demons and Satan's drones or whatever, which is simply not true. People always just pay more attention to the bad things rather than the good. Yes, the reptilians/greys may well be malevolent, but then again there are probably many types of greys/reptilians. People never mention the (alleged)benevolent races such as Pleiadians, Andromedans, etc.

whoa! yes thats true news would get horrible ratings if they just talked about high school plays and happy people and not wars and the such. Good point worth making! I myself will try to include the good races in my speakings, but I must admit, I know much more about greys than andromedans, or pleidians.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It strikes me that most people refer to the american government directly when such topics are discussed. I ask, do you think its possible, though a prominent nation, the american government is actually not as involved as many may think. In fact is it possible that other nations of the world are actually the primary instigators and that America is actually chasing the secrets that others hold?

[edit on 29-9-2007 by scepticbeliever]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join