It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dance Party!!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
dances the nite away

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Do a lil dance, make a lil love, and basically get down tonight, get down tonight

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Grampa K's finest batch... bit early for an RCS hotfire test... or champers... drop a satellite at 130 miles... or at least fire through the eye-of-a-needle at ten paces...bio-fog.

Swamp theme...

n2yo is down... got some fellas runnin' a back-door from a jurisdiction that don't give a crap about Yanks. Dah.

Texas Band?

Sumthin' about 120 inches of hog at 6K... 300PSI static wet crank... glad I spec'd a Japanese battery.

Mussel shoals...

CCR

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 20-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Nice to see LYSERGIC is still his wonderful RANDOM self.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon

Van - Moondance. Glad I truck with the Pagans...
#,#,#,#! Sumbitch is down... going to backups... delta - Zeta

Me'Shell Ndegeocello - Wild Night

Moon Over Bourbon Triple lutz, triple toe, triple lulz...

Barry McGuire...

Ever seen a cat howl? Mine kind of barks at the Moon... sounds like the Martians who's heads explode from... CRANK IT!!!!

Shiloh...

Dance time... therapy, blonde therapy...

Vic

[edit on 20-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Bit of a fightin' spirit in me today.

Headstrong

I will not go quietly

Eye of the Tiger

Another Thing Coming

I don't wanna Stop

Linkin Park..Breaking the Habit

MINDFREAK

Capricorn

Rooftops

ROCK OF AGES....It's Better To Burn Out...Than Fade Away....

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

One way to a person's heart is through the feet...

Vic

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
[edit on 21-2-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'll go a couple better than that... done, and "done".
Been doin' a bunch of that. Her bicycle store burned to the ground... she's sweet on a 4th generation Duke-lad... 94 years, poof.

The only stereo store that catered to my.... "fussiness" and her Dad's "no, I want an old one-ness": gone. The Missus' "Preloved" clothes shoppe. Basically the South side of Queen from Bathurst back towards Spadina...gone, maybe torched.

Times change. I've never had a foot massage quite like "that"... everything else is just a tease by comparision. I was wondering what all the hub-bub was, now I get it. Hopefully regularly. Wink. It's really "that" good. The thing she does with the heel of my "bad" foot is sooooo good.

Slight of hand and twist of fate...

I spent a bunch of the late seventies and early eighties down Queen W. way... geez, the speaks, 'er, raves were a blast... the Horseshoe... screw it. Times change. Ibiza comin'. The Kid has no idea... March. We're gonna hafta plant a few trees...

The road show is pulling into Fontana, 18 and 2. 88, top ten. JV says,"I'll be back." OK, if you say... NCTS, Hornaday, Skinner, Johnny B and Shrub. Shrub will finish holding nothing but the wheel... if he finishes. I'm really thinkin' "it wasn't the Hendrick" power... the kid is a natural.

Vic

[edit on 21-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Carlos Santana - Oye Como Va

Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up To Boston

Ashley MacIsaac - The Devil In The Kitchen

White Zombie - Black Sunshine

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of

[edit on 21-2-2008 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones hardwood floors... barefootin'

Valentine's happen...

Hey is it just me or is that Patrick girl... like, bulking up? Go Kat Legge!

Sprint bad boys from last week... here.

Vic

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
HEDLEY- For The Nights I Can't Remember

Chris Daughtry-It's Not Over (unplugged)

NEW BAND
TOKIO HOTEL
READY, SET, GO

Kinda EMO but I like it...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Emotive Hardcore... not Bertold Brecht but scripted as part of a larger illusory collage... in the town of Nola not far from Vesuvius... Gio became inquistive. Kicked a hornet's nest, the stakes were fiery of spice. Gio knew better, Gio connected the dots. There were no sun glasses but the only mica of dogma to blind from the blinding. De Umbras Idearum leads to the Ars Mernoriae. And there Gio lives on today almost illusory and profane in the freedom eternally internal... idea as life... whether folks can spell or not, dot to dot matrix.

It is the telling of a memory that goes trans-generational - a doing amongst does in a time of dont's. The pure line is the grail of the question to answer for some of fiction, "42". The perfect is the simplest exotic... vanilla, for with perfection there can be no reason to continue Gio's trip around the Sun. One. Gio yet lives... I saw the thought and it passed me driven by the blue... I'll remember that. For others the caress of breeze that brings with it a flavor of fair but the spice of true. Those who reach, ride that wind with a greening to share beyond the page.

A French movie in 1937 inspired a musician some years back... and this happened to happen but not haphazardly - happily into the wind singing truth beyond ears and years. The sound of times connecting is that breeze of ones lifting the wings of those who would fly where there is no land and no need.

Sheepdogs don't enjoy pepper and don't fly... unless one throws them really, really well.

Vic

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sat 'er day... Persian New Year's Eve. Triple-shot of Russian Standard room temp.

Vic
EDIT: Found some beats... good music.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

[edit on 23-2-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Matchbox 20 - HOW FAR WE'VE COME

Linkin Park- WHAT I'VE DONE

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Read you 5x5... nominal, "I don't care how the hell they do it in California", Gary Beck, the year he beat "Big Daddy". Props to the "Gar" and the future of the monoposto, Jockoliner and fond memories of Tommy "TC" Lemons. "Big's staying raht on toppa-that-thair-unit."

How far we've come... a worthy sentiment. Fontana... the Nationwise and NCTS were fun! Bobby Hamilton Jr.? Honda on his driver's suit... when the "big gun" fires... Shoichiro Irimajiri and Mr. Oguma will smile from the past.

18 and 2... Yup, jus' like at this '20. Kid won't fit in an 18. Dah.

Vic

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
TOKIO HOTEL -SCREAM

www.youtube.com...

Stupid damn embedding disabled bullcrap..GRRRRR!!!!
:bnghd:

Edit to add a little immortality...

LIVE FOREVER

[edit on 24-2-2008 by AccessDenied]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join