It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism & MMR related?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is another possible source to consider:

jrnlappliedresearch.com...

China and it's production of lead laden toys might also be a factor in the increase of Autism in our children.

STM

[edit on 9/27/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Remember that these kids were fine until they received a round of shots, and then their parents noticed something wrong.

Remember the parents... the ones who see the kids everyday, every hour? They are seeing it happen immediately following innocultaions.

Is that supposed to be ignored? Open your effing eyes!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You might want to do some research on mycoplasms as regards Autism. Perhaps a google search for - mycoplasm autism

here's a site on the subject
www.lymeinducedautism.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
here's a potential solution for autism - methyl b-12
www.drneubrander.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzerman

Because of a lack of reliable data on ethylmercury, methylmercury standards and norms were normally followed in the nations of the northern hemisphere. The assertion that ethylmercury does not bioaccumulate is an assertion not born from systematic scientific enquiry and study, and your assertion is most definitely not held by the governments of Canada, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

Thimerosal is now banned from children's vaccinations in Canada. And in particular the Hep B vaccine has been rendered without the use of any form of mercury according to provincial records.

I believe Russia banned thimerosal roughly twenty years ago and some time later the Scandinavian nations followed as well.

[edit on 27/9/07 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
oh and one more:

Chronic Mycoplasmic Infections in Gulf War Veteran's children and Autism Patients
www.immed.org...

Could it be that the vaccines contained nearly invisible mycoplasms? It's certainly a potential explanation for gulf war illness, since they were given japanese encephalitis b vaccines (tick borne encephalitis?) (common denominator may be ticks in both cases, since ticks carry the mycoplasma fermentans, which was found in the majority of gulf war illness patients and many autistic patients. hrm, i see a trail appearing) Do/did they give children/infants vaccines that counter tick borne diseseas at an early age? That might be a potential area of study.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by undo]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

Because of a lack of reliable data on ethylmercury, methylmercury standards and norms were normally followed in the nations of the northern hemisphere. The assertion that ethylmercury does not bioaccumulate is an assertion not born from systematic scientific enquiry and study, and your assertion is most definitely not held by the governments of Canada, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

Thimerosal is now banned from children's vaccinations in Canada. And in particular the Hep B vaccine has been rendered without the use of any form of mercury according to provincial records.

I believe Russia banned thimerosal roughly twenty years ago and some time later the Scandinavian nations followed as well.

[edit on 27/9/07 by Pellevoisin]

I wonder if the methylmercury somehow damaged methyl b-12 receptors or some function in the cycle of breaking down b-12 into its constituent methyl form? Cause most of the autistic patients in the study, had little to no ability to break down b-12 to a form that was usable by the body for the repair and regeneration of nerves. imagine what a mess that is!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
On a related note I thoroughly enjoyed this interview with Dr. Len Horowitz on C2C. He discusses the ugly truth behind vaccines but mostly speaks to TB. It's worth listening to.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

This is old (and from Canada) but it still points up some underlying truths:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Because of a lack of reliable data on ethylmercury, methylmercury standards and norms were normally followed in the nations of the northern hemisphere. The assertion that ethylmercury does not bioaccumulate is an assertion not born from systematic scientific enquiry and study...

Actually there have been quite a few scientific studies conducted comparing the effects of Ethylmercury and Methylmercury. Although some studies have found that trace amounts of Ethylmercury (found in live attenuated viral vaccines) have shown parallels with nervous system damage, there are many other reports to the contrary. In fact, in studies conducted by the EPA you can clearly see their conclusions in this paper (and I quote):

Interpretations of studies of possible links between autism in children and exposure to ethylmercuryfrom thimerosal in vaccines have been the subject of controversy. Some studies suggested a link between ethylmercury exposure from thimerosal in some vaccines with autism and other neurological disorders in children (27-33), while other studies found no such association. Several scientific and public policy review committees carefully evaluated available data on this issue, and concluded that the evidence suggesting a link between autism and thimerosal was not sufficient.

www.epa.gov...

Although both Methyl and Ethylmercury are Organic in orgins, they are metabolized by bacteria completely different. In fact, and taking Methylmercury as a contrasting point...this form of mercury can pass through lipid membranes during cellular metabolism. In contrast Ethylmercury and other forms of it can be absorbed in some rare instances, but diffuse through the cell at the same rate. Ethylmercury is not able to build up inside the cell in the same way the mercuric ions cannot, thus negating bioaccumulation. In most cases bioaccumulation does not occur, but Methylmercury has the unique ability to remain inside affected cells, and Ethylmercury does not.

Take a look at this statement from the "Agency of Toxic Substances and Disease Registry" concerning the breakdown of Ethylmercury in comparison to Methyl:

Studies show that the neurotoxicity of thimerosal would be much less than that of methylmercury because of the more rapid breakdown and elimination of ethylmercury from the body.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I disagree with your statement, Ethylmercury that is used in the product list that you have posted have less then 0.02mg of mercury in them. The amount in a vaccination for a child is up to 12.5mg.

The mercury study’s primary investigator is Dr. Thomas Burbacher, a University of Washington researcher. Burbacher’s earlier research found that exposure to Thimerosal, the ethylmercury-based vaccine preservative, resulted in inorganic mercury deposits in the brain that were twice the amount of those following exposure to equal amounts of methyl mercury, the type commonly found in fish

Previous research has documented that inorganic mercury is associated with a neuro-inflammatory process, recently documented to also occur in the brains of children diagnosed with autism. Inorganic mercury has no discernible half-life and, once trapped in the brain, continues to damage brain cells.”

Ethylmercury has never been ruled out as a cause for Autism.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I have as many problems accepting data from the USA's EPA as I do from the USA's CDC. I'll stick with the determinations made by Canada and Scandinavia.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I found this document published by missouri government that tells how to go about not immunizing your kids.

Please read it and check in your state for the same.

www.house.state.mo.us...

SB 0951 Allows parents to refuse to immunize their children without providing certain justifications

[edit on 27-9-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thimerosal has been banned in almost every country, but for some reason is still being used in the U.S.

Also a statement from one of the post's above stating, a mother knows when the child is fine before the shots and immediately following them, something is wrong with the child. This is so true, we know our children

Of course any scientist or anyone closely related with the Govt or FDA or EPA are going to try to say the Thimerosal is not related. Can you imagine all the lawsuits, if they actually admitted the mistake.

Then they come out with this, as I previously posted.

mysterious piggyback on the 2002 Homeland Security bill freed drug companies of liability in lawsuits regarding thimerosal. Called the "Eli Lilly Protection Act

The children need our help, so why are so many people choosing to deny the fact that mercury is behind this? Its Obvious, I'm sorry.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by magycpapyri

Of course any scientist or anyone closely related with the Govt or FDA or EPA are going to try to say the Thimerosal is not related. Can you imagine all the lawsuits, if they actually admitted the mistake.

Spot on! That is the hidden land mine. The grievous mistake and harm done consequently cannot be admitted because of fear of litigation. But I also believe they so fear loss of credibility or funding that they will do anything they can to distract, divert, and disorientate those searching for the truth and for accountability.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
After my grandson got his shots at about 9 months he became severely ill and dehydrated. He didn't even look the same, his eyes were sunken in his face and he could barely move.

My daughter took him to the doc and they diagnosed him with a milk alergy and put him on soy formula.

Before the shots he did fine on formula and is now doing fine on milk products. He is slower than most kids his age and struggles to talk and such. He was 1 year in July.

Keep in mind that the patriot act capped lawsuits for vaccination related illnesses at $200,000. per family.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If this ethylmercury is so harmless then why don't the FDA CDC and other medical establishment types allow us to run studies injecting the leading advocates of the thimerosal with adjusted for weight of test subjects the equivalent dose levels that these children recieve. Also, where are the actual names of people that carry out these "credible" studies? I'm tired of people that don't have the guts to put their names on these assertions and overgeneralizations about some faceless gov agency study. Whom were the people involved, has anybody that has created studies worked for these corporations and if so shouldn't these facts be transparent? Where's the transparency of people that work in Industry and go back and forth to government positions? No Industry should have carte blanch with studies that are designed to disclose accountability. Maybe there should be some people that start whistleblowing. Not enough brave people around in these companies? How could anyone know all of the facts, by appealing to government agencies and authorities you set them up to hide and defend error and mistakes. I don't have a child with Autism, but I have not allowed mercury containg vaccines to be used and checked on all the data on the safety sheets. Now if they are lying about the mercury then I don't see why any parent wouldn't be upset. This affects everyone not just kids that have Autism, if they lie about healthcare then why would anyone want the government to run healthcare, maybe a eugenicist society would like that but I would be suprised if most people would accept that, even those that are uneducated as well.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by bubbabuddha]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbabuddha
If this ethylmercury is so harmless then why don't the FDA CDC and other medical establishment types allow us to run studies injecting the leading advocates of the thimerosal with adjusted for weight of test subjects the equivalent dose levels that these children recieve.
[edit on 27-9-2007 by bubbabuddha]

A very powerful thought. Truly reading that was like a gust of clean air blowing the smoke away around the grill.

I would think challenging the US Senators and Congressmembers in that way would be most illuminating.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbabuddha
Also, where are the actual names of people that carry out these "credible" studies? I'm tired of people that don't have the guts to put their names on these assertions and overgeneralizations about some faceless gov agency study.

Here are a couple of them for you with the names, information, research conclusions, and sources:

New England Journal of Medicine

Pediatrics

Here is a quote from a Danish study:

There was no trend toward an increase in the incidence of autism during that period when thimerosal was used in Denmark, up through 1990. From 1991 until 2000 the incidence increased and continued to rise after the removal of thimerosal from vaccines, including increases among children born after the discontinuation of thimerosal
pediatrics.aappublications.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

I did not call you ignorant and have long been an advocate for childrens rights. I worked for years assisting inner city children, from broken homes, to have  better lives, all without receiving any pay.

My comments were about individuals freaking out over an ingredient that is no longer in vaccinations. Failing to get vaccinated because of fear over something that does not exist is indeed ignorant. Those who choose not to get vaccinated due to misplaced fear, and then spread disease to others who may potentially die, are far too self absorbed.

If you looked at the thread, you would see that I pointed out that the study was flawed and that there is reason to be concerned for the potential of manufacturers to begin it's use again. I do not deny the problems with tainted medical products. I do have issue with fear mongers who do not immunize out of misplaced fear, when the chemical at issue is no longer being used.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join