It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all repugnants...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I agree with you completely!!! There are deserving people out there that get a bad rap because of sponges that "Suck Off" society. I, too, grow tired of the abuses of the social welfare system in this country, and it all too often is by the same people who pay no taxes (no matter what the color of their skin).

However I believe that people should pay taxes based on their income. It only stands to reason that someone who makes $100k a yr. should pay more taxes than someone who makes $25k a year [dollar for dollar].

Would you agree?

[Edited on 1-24-2004 by krankinkx]

Someone that does make more money obviously "will" end up paying "more" taxes, and people who make a comfortable living will pay lesser taxes, and so the food chain trickles down to people who don't have to pay barely any taxes because they are below poverty level.

I agree everyone should have to pay their fair share, but when people who have worked hard to get where they are end up paying the majority of taxes for people who think they are "victimizied", that's where I see the problem. If anything, those people should pay their fair share, not the majority of taxes. 50% is ridiculous.
I am really passionate about those hard workers getting a tax break.

I would garantee you that if hard workers swapped positions with non workers, the non workers would get pissed too about how much they had to pay in taxes, and I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to hoard all the money, and cheat on their income tax sheets.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Whatever, flunkie. Is this the part where I'm supposed to give a # about how you feel?

What do you mean by flunkie? Does it mean that i "flunked "something becuase if it does, i would like to show you my degree in electric engineering.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Maybe you should trade in your degree for a dictionary. But,. wait, I stand corrected. You're not a "flunkie." you're a FLUNKY. My apologies.

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Colonel]

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
lol...hes referring to your name "minion"...and "flunkie" doesnt mean that you have "flunked tests"

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join