It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
(visit the link for the full news article)
GQ magazine agreed to kill a critical piece about fighting within the Hillary Clinton campaign team — in exchange for access to Bill Clinton for another story. FOX's Carl Cameron has confirmed the publication struck a deal to spike the story — in order to secure Bill Clinton's cooperation in a cover piece planned for December.
The Politico newspaper says GQ confirmed that the Clinton article had been killed, but would not say why. The Clinton team isn't talking either.
Originally posted by xpert11
Really this only seems to be news worthy because it involves Hillary . I'm sure that this would happen all the time on both sides of the political fence. If the media ran a story about the number of breaths per minute Hillary takes Republicans would launch an automatic partisan attack on the article. Since Bill really isnt that news worthy any more I doubt that the story that they failed to print was of any important significance.
Originally posted by RRconservative
Illegal fund raising...no big deal
Intimidating a magazine....no big deal
Socializing healthcare....no big deal
I'm sure that this would happen all the time on both sides of the political fence.
The Clintons, to adapt a line from Dr. Johnson, were not only corrupt, they were the cause of corruption in others. Yet seldom in America have so many come to excuse so much mendacity and malfeasance as during the Clinton years. Here are some of the facts that have been buried.
- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- First president accused of rape.
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
What does the above post have to do with the topic ?
Originally posted by semperfortis
More forcible manipulation
The list that I posted clearly shows a pattern of just that, forcible manipulation to obtain political goals
If we are going to discuss ANYONES character, in regards to their ACTIONS, their past performance comes into play, this is true here as well as any thread
Just because they are the Clinton's they don't get a pass
Simple and straightforward