It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's a Kronos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My mom told me that my uncle and his friends were into a lot of paranormal studies when they were teenagers and talked about a monster called a "Kronos." But of course he never told Mom (his sister) what he was talking about. Being interested in all things crypto, I wanted to find out what this might be. I've searched the internet and not found much of anything on that topic, lots of companies called "Kronos" and a few bands with that name and not much else. Does anyone know what a Kronos is or ever heard of one? I want to ask my uncle next time I see him, but not sure he'll remember or choose to tell me even if he does.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Kronos was the mythological god of time. Hence the timeclock kronos so many of us are familiar with swiping in to.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Kronos(root of chaos), Saturn, Lord of the rings.Major occult symbol used in media,corperate logos, and religious practices. Saturn is one of the major gods worshiped by the power elite as well as many occult groups.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. Figured Kronos might be something occult related since occult symbolism is so often used in logos, and it seems that kind of stuff is hidden everywhere. No quite sure what was going on in my uncle's head when he was into the Kronos, kind of freaky!

top topics

join