It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70% of American's say their country is Corrupt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
On the heels of the article from BBC News, Arab States Named More Corrupt, I decided I would take a deeper look into the agency Transparency International, the conductors of the study.

Upon my visit I saw a quick poll at the bottom right of the screen, that asked, "In your view, how corrupt is your country?" So, of course I took the poll. This was the result of nearly 1,000 people polled in the United States:

70% of voters thought that America was corrupt in some form. More than half of those thought that America was extremely corrupt.

Of course this poll in no way expresses the opinions of most American's, but it does show that those who are willing to take a deeper look into matters are held to the opinion that America is infiltrated by corruption.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ah, but also bear in mind the type and amount of Americans that go to that website. It's 70% of the people who used that poll that think their government is fairly corrupt.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

So, what surprise it that? The prez has a 14% something rating, and the senate has around half. You are surprised?

join