It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What I am trying to say isn't that such tactics have not been tried in the past, they obviously have, but that the bushies have a profound lack of imagination.

Hell they are trying the exact same tactics to drum up support for an attack on Iran that they used to drum up support for war with Iraq.

Go figure.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I do not believe the cover up involves their own incompetence, but the buildings coming down themselves. I often had meetings at the buildings and was at the base of the buildings the day it happened. I spent many days there for the 3 years leading up to the attack. Constant construction and such. Please read the link I started in August as to why I believe there is a cover up as to why the buildings came down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

Originally posted by 1337cshacker

Welcome to the machine. I don't think the czars will let anyone tell the truth about it, if they do, they will wind up jobless, meritless, or even worse/more common- DEAD. I'm glad these guys spoke up about it, whether or not anything will be said/get done, is highly unlikely. This will be kept underground until revelations is finished. Hopefully thats soon.

Your reference to "the machine" is spot on. And as someone said in Berkeley, California ages ago, sometimes the working of the machine is so odious that one must do whatever one can to smash it or otherwise cause it to fail to function.

Would that such a thought of fire would be enkindled again in minds and hearts across the English-speaking world.

BRILLIANT my friend BRILLIANT. Trying to get people to see the machine is difficult. We must degrease it, throw iron into its cogs, infect it with a virus or a sort, anything to stop it. What can we really do? Sadly possibility is nothing unless its a combined force. Its designed as such a single man can inflict little damage to its self healing wounds.

On another note. Take the owner of the towers into consideration. He bought insurance specifically for planes hitting. Wow, lucky guess?! I think not. I know not. Not only did some people profit of this, it was preconceived. Money physically from the towers still have not been accounted for. No one even questions this... sad.

Originally posted by grover
What I am trying to say isn't that such tactics have not been tried in the past, they obviously have, but that the bushies have a profound lack of imagination.

Hell they are trying the exact same tactics to drum up support for an attack on Iran that they used to drum up support for war with Iraq.

Go figure.

Its my opinion that Bush had nothing to do with it. The conspiracy itself goes much further back than the white house. Many people disbelieve the conspiracy because "how could bush/white house do this?" well, these people are right about 1 thing, bush/house couldn't do it, and didn't do it, and can't! The forces at work are controlling even him/the house. Bush didn't lie when he said there were WMD's in Iraq, he honestly thought so because of misinformation, the systems of control that control even him. They will not fix any of their lies because they believe them themselves! Getting anyone to confess involvement, wont happen, because we can't even see, interact with, or know who it was. Some say it was the Illumini and that is very possible, but try getting gov to believe they exist. They will LOL at you....

Trying to figure out the exact way it happened, if futile. Trying to get gov to realize it, is also futile. If everyone is to magically come around and have peace/be happy then revelations/david would not have been written. The future is unchangeable due to certain forces. People minds are also unchangeable in most cases.

The ultimate question comes "What should we, possessors of the truth, do?"
I somewhat agree with what st udio said below, much disinformation is being sent out now. any "new" investigation might result in the same "findings" or slightly diffrent "findings" continuing the bullshee forever.
[edit on 27-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

[edit on 27-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
from what i read by these '7' (who incidently are not whistle blowers)
is that these '7' have issues with the 'official 9-11 Commission Report',
mostly based on their reasoning and a career long insight of the inner
workings of their intelligence departments...

if they had any concrete evidence, that would be another story...

but, their vociferations are only the murmerings of life-long, career, yes men...
suggesting that another 'blue ribbon panel' of investigation be undertaken-
(? would they become paid consultants in this new inquiry ?)

i'd be watching the process by which the neocon war-strategists are
opening a back-door to a 'legitimate' incursion into Iran by U.S. troops or the mercenary, independent contractor, Commandos.

This group of '7' are 'loyal' & 'dedicated' to their country & career intel agency from which they retired.....
i smell a 'distraction' ploy being used here

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

"Yeah, the government would like nothing more than for it's citizens to chalk 9/11 up to just mere incompetence."

Very well put. There's a lot of chalk out there, and incompetence is the most gentle chalk of them all.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Can you show evidence to back up your claim that Blackwater USA employees are willing to do "anything" for money? It's very aggravating seeing countless allegations against folks, without one shred of evidence to support their argument, other than that's their opinion of what happened. Blackwater doesn't pay its employees the kind of money that would cause otherwise patriotic citizens to attack their own country and murder fellow citizens. Perhaps if its membership was gang members or crackheads, they might do something like that if it meant they could by some more drugs, etc.. but former military and special operators, who've been vetted by background checks, etc...are an entirely different group.
It's also very aggravating to see wild claims made against those of us who are in uniform, that we'd be capable of being in on something like that. It's pure unadulterated BS.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is exactly why I think that the contractors were either in the dark about what they were doing and/or were foreigners. That many knowing what happened would never be allowed to live. Sadly they're just some of the millions of bone fragments now.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You'd have to be a huge fan of Bush's administration or an idiot to believe that the government had no involvement with 9-11...theres plenty of videos that debunk "terrorists". Big brother is lying yet again.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dj05544

many of those videos have very sloppy science in them and run loose and fast with "facts" as well.

I am no fan of bush minor and nor and I am an idiot thank you very much.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by grover]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
reply to post by grover

I do not believe the cover up involves their own incompetence, but the buildings coming down themselves. I often had meetings at the buildings and was at the base of the buildings the day it happened. I spent many days there for the 3 years leading up to the attack. Constant construction and such. Please read the link I started in August as to why I believe there is a cover up as to why the buildings came down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trader, I don't think strapping an enormous building with explosives when there are going to be people inside is just never done for safety reasons. The motivation to save buildings at the cost of mass murder just doesn't make sense. That's like saying you want to wire your car with plastic explosive so that if it ever gets out of control it will just blow up instead of hitting anyone.

People keep bringing up Bush as either he was the one with the plan, or he knew nothing? I don't think this was his brain child, but it seemed like he knew something otherwise why lie about seeing the first plane hit the building on tv? We know that he outright lied about the circumstances that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join