It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchip implants "induce" tumors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Microchip implants "induce" tumors

www.unexplained-mysteries.com

On Sep 9th , the Associated Press(AP) released an article stating that it had uncovered information pertaining to the Verichip Corp. test results of its implantable microchips that they tested on animals and saw several reports showing it “induced” tumors in the lab animals. The Verichip Corp., who leads the world market in implantable microchips with currently over 2,000 human’s subjects, has denied these reports and says there is no cause for alarm.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
emfscience.com

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If this is true it does not surprise me one bit. Electronic frequencies have been connected to cancer before if I recall correctly.

But hey; the company is denying it and there's no cause for alarm.

Is there?

www.unexplained-mysteries.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I wonder if the people that willingly are using the medical chip are going to be tested.

I also wonder how many years it will be before it shows some problems.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
NO that would suggest that there might be something wrong. Let them die off one by one instead... and let the evidence get buried with them.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's either the capsule they're encased in, or some sort of contamination of the capsule during the manufacturing process.

The implant doesn't transmit anything - so whatever an "electronic frequency" might be - it doesn't have one.

apc

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I thought RFID chips chirped back its transponder code when its coil was energized? [although I don't see how this could cause tumor growth... way too weak.]

Another source... Chip Implants Linked to Animal Tumors

All the more reason to NOT chip Fido and Fluffy. I would never dream of chipping my pets anyway.

I have to wonder though if malignant tumors were to develop in the human trial subjects, and if it can be shown that Verichip was aware of the danger, can they sue?

[edit on 26-9-2007 by apc]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thanks Grover for the heads up.

Does not surprise me one bit.

I liked your quote "the company is denying it so there's no cause for alarm" hahaha.

Tom: RFID chips do transmit a low-level frequency. That's how they are tracked.

They have these chips in some animals and children so they can be tracked in case they go missing.

Medical patients have the same chip inside them...Just this one sends out information about their medical history. You can read it on their website even I think.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

Not really - it's a bit tough to explain. I'll try, if it's too muddy let me know and I'll give it another shot.

Ok. When you want to read the implant, the interrogator emits a 134.2kHz (that's a pretty low frequency) magnetic field for a time to charge up the implant's capacitor, then issues a command for it to respond with its serial number. The implant responds by throwing a load onto and off of the receiving coil. It doesn't actually emit anything in terms of transmitting a radio signal. It loads down the interrogator's exciter coils for so many cycles for one state, and removes the load for so many cycles for another. So you can think of it as a "1" being a load, and a "0" being no load. The exciter can see this load as an extra current drain on the exciter output stage.

But the interrogator's doing all the transmitting. The implant just tosses a resistor onto and off of the coil.

When it's not being interrogated, there is no power in the implant. It doesn't do anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Tom: RFID chips do transmit a low-level frequency. That's how they are tracked.

They have these chips in some animals and children so they can be tracked in case they go missing.

Medical patients have the same chip inside them...Just this one sends out information about their medical history. You can read it on their website even I think.

They're not tracked. The idea of putting them in animals and children is so that you can identify them when you find them. The implants do not emit anything, not even when you're reading them, but certainly not when you aren't, because they have no power.

edit: what might be confusing you is the way the website is worded. Verichip/Applied Digital has some of the worst copy writers in the business. I don't think their marketing guys ever talk to the engineers.

Their "wander prevention" stuff spots you going through the doors. The doors have interrogators in them.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

apc

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

Ah so it's just sensing the coupling. Gotcha. Never cared enough to actually look up how they work.

new topics

top topics

join