It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO and Moon Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I stumbled across this video .. its in Russian though...but the images are very intriguing....if anyone can roughly i guess translate some parts...that would be great ! .... i skimmed through the vid and all i can say is wow...

so far based on what a friend of mine was able to translate this is what he said "Starting 42 minutes and about 10 seconds into the video they quoted Neil Armstrong's phrase that he mentioned in one of the unofficial conversations: [translating from Russian so it's probably not word for word] "Can not tell you the details, but can tell you that their ships exceed our ships both in size and technology. They let us know that the moon is already taken."

Another interesting quote from the video : (right before Armstrong's quote) US space missile constructor Vernor fon Brown's (might have misspelled it) said: [again, translating back from Russian] There are extra terrestrial forces on the surface of the moon that are much more powerful than we can even imagine, but I am not allowed to talk about this in details."

video.google.com...

[edit on 26-9-2007 by cris_y2k_se]

[edit on 26-9-2007 by cris_y2k_se]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I agree, wow! Along with the recent moon eclipse ufo and todays italian astronomer ufo, I guess it means we all should spend a lot more time staring at the moon.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Interesting find. The moon is definitely a hotspot for UFO sightings/activity. Time to bring out the telescope and check some stuff out!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
can any one help translate at least bits and pieces of this vid ?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
hhhhhmmmm.... could explain why the moon hasnt been revisited.....but let the skeptics shoot this down

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
With no actual voice recordings,
this is just bunk.

I could make up some neat-o,
far-out conversations.

This has been covered before.

Without actual voice recordings,
there is absolutely zero.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
its been removed........hmmmm.Any other links for it?

top topics

join