It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paralell earth experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by andayt
go into the now thats weird in the board home and 911 in 2003?

this is what InSpiteOf is talking about (IMO). what are you saying here.

We create our own reality. www.whatthebleep.com...

[edit on 27-9-2007 by corusso]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ashwhy

dude ive got no mental defiencies within my family history

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by andayt

hmm, you think 9/11 happened in 2003, you can't speak proper English, and you're wasting ATS bandwidth.

On topic, I once woke up and saw the time, went to bed, then woke up again, ONLY 34 MINUTES EARLIER! Now, if anyone can explain this, gladly tell me. I swear my heart stopped for a second and I thought I slept for 24 hrs. Maybe I should post it up in a topic and see if others have had it happen.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
yes like that thats what i mean by these experiences stuff that happens and doesn't appear to be as they are recorded in time very strange

oh and im british lousy education causes my lack of puncuation

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andayt

A) There is no excuse for the inability to write in the modern age.

B) Good for you, the +5,999,999,999 rest of us will enjoy what we see with out eyes.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
A) There is no excuse for the inability to write in the modern age.

What about living in a wartorn country or nation? What about living on the streets since childhood? What about unaccessable education?
There are tons of reasons. But i get what your trying to say, you want the OP to put a little effort into his posts.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Effort is needed more, yes, but also it's simply. You pick up these wonderfully cheap, maybe even free in some places, books called "The Encyclopedia" and "The Dictionary". Though no one is perfect, yes, when the information is right in front of you, it's just dumb to let it sit there.

Back on topic, as I said a few posts ago, I can relate that I have woken up at one point, then awoke at an earlier point on the same day. It's a rarity that happens once or twice a year at most, and God only knows how.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i sometimes get when im messaging some one it comes up with reply 2mins ago but i check and the other person has been off for 30mins i have had more time related problems like this before but can't really remember them at this moment in time

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Offtopic:
Pfft, I once had a dream that lasted for over 30 minutes, and I went back to bed prior to that dream at 9:30.

When did I wake up? 9:31.

This essentially means that dreamtime passed 30x ''faster'' than real time.

Which means that if I sleep for 8 hours... 8x30 = 240 hours = 10 days.
/offtopic

I highly doubt that you actually experienced the WTC crash in 2003 (As you are now basically claiming that you've gone to an ''alternate'' universe in which 9/11 happened later, and then got warped backed).

But I know how some things can appear 100% real to your mind due to specific flaws, so I'll call this one ''fake'', but by no means intentional.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
dude i totally did
i experience weird stuff all the time

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
oh and set the record straight i do not smoke take drugs or even drink

top topics

<< 1   >>

join