It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paralell earth experiences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
my idea of what one is that something occurs to and only you it maybe before something or maybe it might happend before

stuff can come to you at unusal times things may appear to not quiet add up like for me 911 occurred in 2003 not 2001 i know this to be fact to me as i was in year 8 in 2003 i was told in year 8 that the world trade centre was struck but we all now it to be 2001

i want to hear about any of your experiences similar to this as we know parrell worlds exist

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Where to start...

First, I have no idea what your talking about. Is english your second language? That question is not ment to be offensive, it would just explain the lack of cogency in your post.

Second, Im pretty sure I speak for everyone on this board, hell maybe everyone in North America, when I say 9/11 happened in 2001 not in 2003.

Third, What is year 8? Do you mean you were 8 years old? Who told you in year 8 that the WTC would fall?

Before anyone even attempts to post seriously on this topic much more clarification is needed.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ok paralell earth experiences are when something you remember is not recorded the same way that it occured

english is my 1st language i just had lousey teachers year 8 high school second year of high school a week or so i heard teachers talk about WTC before it occured to me this happened 2003

it sounds like nonsence but this experiences do occur

go into the now thats weird in the board home and 911 in 2003?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I distinctly remember being in HS when 9-11 happened. I graduated HS in 2003. It was def 2001.
Now, are you referring to Deja Vu? Its not uncommon. If you think about things involving multiple earths, or multiple experiences...Each choice you can make to a question can be answered both ways (or multiple ways), universes are created to answer each way. Have you heard of Schrodingers cat?

And I quote, from Wikipedia: Schrodinger's Cat.

A cat is penned up in a steel chamber, along with the following device (which must be secured against direct interference by the cat): in a Geiger counter there is a tiny bit of radioactive substance, so small, that perhaps in the course of the hour one of the atoms decays, but also, with equal probability, perhaps none; if it happens, the counter tube discharges and through a relay releases a hammer which shatters a small flask of hydrocyanic acid. If one has left this entire system to itself for an hour, one would say that the cat still lives if meanwhile no atom has decayed. The psi-function of the entire system would express this by having in it the living and dead cat (pardon the expression) mixed or smeared out in equal parts

so in the end, the cat is both alive and dead. You have a 50/50 chance of getting the live cat, or the dead cat.

You have schrodinger's thought experiment, and then theres something slightly more tangible...
The Double-Slit Experiment.

I think it's actually amusing that the electrons, or particles change when being actively observed.

So, in other words, according to theories and hypothesis(es?) We might just be part of several un-numberable universes and parallells, just to answer 1/2 of a question. Isn't that silly? Many different possibilities, many different universes.

My .02

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well i just read the thread (as well as your 666+anarchy) thread.

Nothing like that has every happened to me, though i have been places i can not identify as being earthbound (a whole different story)

Just out of couriosity, do you have a family history of drug abuse, mental health issues, or other abnormal/paranormal things happeneing?

What is the spiritual background of your family (if any)?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
it can sometimes be mistaken for deja vu which i get quiet frequently but its not i understand what you wrote but the double slit confused me a bit

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
none of any no drugs/beer/cult/mental problems none why do you ask

by abnormal what do you mean

[edit on 27-9-2007 by andayt]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by andayt
it can sometimes be mistaken for deja vu which i get quiet frequently but its not i understand what you wrote but the double slit confused me a bit

its kind of hard for me to explain, I'm not too educated on the subject although it fascinates me.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Go there, theres an animated little info-film mid page that explains the double slit experiment pretty well. I thought it was interestingly done.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
very interesting vid it help me out a bit

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
it makes things curiouser and curiouser
One huge rabbit hole, my friend.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andayt
none of any no drugs/beer/cult/mental problems none why do you ask

by abnormal what do you mean

[edit on 27-9-2007 by andayt]

Dont take offence, none was ment. Establishing a history in cases like this helps eliminate normal probabilities, like a dissociative disorder, drug abuse, etc.

As for abnormal, just anything out of the ordinary. Premonisions, visions, Astral travel/project, etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
constant deja vu plus today for school yep im still there we had this world of work thing and last night beforr i slept i predicted my enemy would go he'd be there before me that i would be made to work with him and three of his freinds alk came true also sometimes without knowing when someone in person or on tele says something i end up saying it literally a minute or two before they do

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
if you want me make a prediction i will

someone on here will write 8 lines in a reply to a new thread 5 minutes from now but not in this one

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
ive had that happen before. I tend to just finish my friends stories and sentences though. They get kind of angry and tell me to get out of their head

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
this may not exactally be relevant but yesterday i play football and the score was 11:9 flip round quite coinidental

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Life is one big coincidence. A large series of them IMO. Everything overlaps itself a tiny bit. No one recognizes it though, save a few people. Don't take everything you see as one though.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
jesus! so you were in primary school in 2001, how can u think it happend in 2003?maybe just just didnt watch the news and only became aware of 911 in 2003 when your IQ caught up with your shoe size

ive been stoned off my tits since 99, you must have serious metal problems if your mental timeline is that messed up!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
To the above:

2 things, the ATS TAC clearly says courtesy is mandatory, and discussion of illegal activities is prohibited.

Your gunna get slammed with a warning unless you change your post.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by andayt

Hi there. I think I know what you mean. Ive had experiences where time was more malleable and flexible than the linear time most people are used to. I believe it as something to do with parallel earths, yes. But it is not very common, so you might not get too many replies to your post.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
9/11= 2001 As in 2003 I was elsewhere out of the country for the great most of the year, including September.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join