It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where would you go?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Let's say your home country was somehow destroyed (Don't ask how, use your imagination
) and you were forced to move to another country, where would you move? Personally I would move in with the Aussie's, they got so much land over there in Australia, there would be enough space to settle in. They're not a bad country to live in either.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would either go to Australia or to siberia.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If my home country was somehow suddenly destroyed, for no particular reason, I think I would be dead before I had the chance to move to another country. But, since u ask, I'd go to France, coz it's nearby. Gr8 food aswell

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, a place with as many french people but better hygine, Canada. Also only have to go across the lake, not to far.

But dang, that would suck! losing your home country. But US is to powerful for that, we'd nuke em before we let them win. Or say you attack us we attack Canada, that way we wouldn't lose our country, we just move it a little bit north on the map.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would move to Switzerland.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 05:28 PM
link   
First choice : The USA

Scd choice : Switzerland

Thd choice : Austria

And just after Hell, I'll chose France.

[Edited on 4-12-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My last choice would be a coin toss, either Hell or France.

My first choice would be the Bahamas.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wait, if last choice france after everyother country, wouldn't that mean france has been the one kicking @$$ of everybody else? Well, they can't win a war. They lost to Germans both times, lost Vietnam, which was first defeat of USA after france already lost it, no, Korea wasn't a total loss, we kept parts of it free. And how many times did England kick it's butt? Napolean to couldn't win. Heck, my reason why Hitler lost, he won france. When he did, their suckyness in war caused him to lose.

Know why no fireworks fired on Independance Day for them? After every bang they'd surrender to anyone who wants them. And I don't think England would take them anymore, even after all the wars they fought with them. Heck, french couldn't beat the English over here in new world with their indian allies. Heck, when England was busy with us in 1812 the french still lost to them. Sorry, france probably has many good qualities, like the crossaint(sp?) or the Eiffel Tower. Of course, they also made the lady of liberty aka the Statue of Libery. But that probably just to keep us from going to war with them and beating them.(The story out there a cover up, a conspiracy, for others, read chew on this in religon, or NWO review in NWO)

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Places I would like to live other than home...

Crete or Cypris ... facinating history, great food
Greece or Israel, facinating history, great food
Vanuatu, Seashelles, Bahamas ... desert island life ... wonderful food

[Edited on 5-12-2002 by Netchicken]

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Id get me one of those lil private island in the pacific witha great big house and my own airplane(hey u said were imagining so im takin it for all its worth) umm alot of girls and have a nuclear bunker there just in case tose dirty french came after me. And since the islands are un no real government i would call it Quicksilverdom.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 07:27 PM
link   
if there was any time to flee the cities it
would be now, seriously.

but you should definitely get out of NYC. nyc will be completely destroyed, that is why
god put it in the middle of water.

but it is one of the most sinful cities in the world and you should really move out of there if
thats where you live.

i would move to the mountains away from 'water' and UN owned land.

peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 07:48 PM
link   
u make no sese truth(this time) LA is by far the most like Sodom and Gamora and y would u live on UN land what about the NWO.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No i meant i would stay away from 'water' "and" Un owned land.

because the UN owns 70% of the land and when they come into full force they will
devistate all owned property if you do not conform to their way of living.

Also they will try to find those who are hidding anyways, but getting away from
Un owned land means you have a better chance of them not finding you.

Also LA being the most sinful.

yea but NY has the UN headquarters in it which (is) the baises of the beast
in revelation.

peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Take it back to the religion forum, Truth. You're inching too close to your soap box on the wrong side of the wall. Who let you on this side of the sanitorium wall, anyway?
The question is simple, "Truth", where would you go? Bahamas, Costa Rico, Iceland, where?

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Costa Rica!!!

Been there, loved it, adore the volcanos! Great people!

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 08:53 PM
link   
And great banking!!

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well that may be a possibility, for me anyway. You see we are going to be getting everyones Nuclear Waste, at Yucca Mountain. I'm not worried about our security, but an accident is likely. I also think Austrailia is a neat place. But I hope the drought will be over with by than.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh im " inching" to the other side huh??

gimma a break thomas. man dont you know god has to do with every forum in here?

every one of these forums god has an explaination for, infact saying gods religion theology has
no right in a forum is like saying god has no right in the world.

Im not in here all the time aand when i feel the need to answer a serious qeustion that they will "need" to
know i will do so, and it will have to do with god nomatter what forum it is because god
has to do with all of the forums.

he askes a qeustion and i answered it.

if you guys want religion out of some of these post i reply to them ban me, but in no
way am i going to keep god (bottled) up and his revelations bottled up when they are needed.

thats not how i work, i will tell people god revelation in any forum, not all the time just when needed.

Btw i would move to far canada or alaska but the appilation mountains will have to do.

peace.

[Edited on 5-12-2002 by Truth]

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Apalachian? The ones in the U.S.?

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hey truth, Alaska part of US, duh. That like saying you would go to Hawiia(sp?) if you had to leave US.

Anyways, god is bs, at least yours. You have said he talks to you, so obviously he isn't real. There may be a god/goddess/it with supreme powers, but why would he live in your head and talk to you?

Also, NYC is a great city, far better than Detroit and Toledo. Better than Detroit cause lower crime rate, better than Toledo cause they have more than poor people. I know, some aren't, but can't walk down Consault without a beggar or two asking for money. Can't go to Burns without being jumped by a posse of em begging for money. But no complaints here, Toledo will do for now.

And Thomas, I think he meant he lives there now, so they will have to do. Not that he would move there. Unless you knew that, then nevermind this part.

Bye bye!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join