It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orb photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have been loading my company's show photos and i found the orb.
quite clear

[edit on 26-9-2007 by roisu]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble, but that is most definitely just dust close to the lense. When your flash went off, it reflected back in to the camera off of that little piece of dust. Ever watch Ghost Hunters? That one guy, Brian, picks up stuff like this all the time and always freaks out that he finally caught an orb. Frankly, I think this whole "orb" belief is a myth started by people who wanted to believe and grasped at the first straw that popped up on film- or digicams.
Nice looking wood chairs though.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, I just know all people call it orb.

you can explain to others ppl who wanna study or interest in orb.
I dont really care what it is. i just know ppl call it orb

I prefer to see real ghost photo more then orb....

[edit on 26-9-2007 by roisu]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Very much a typical dust orb in shape and colour. The only orbs that interest me at all after seeing so many dust orbs are ones that are a strange colour, very luminescent, or streaks. The fact that it's in a place filled with old furniture with fabric on it where lots of people are moving in and out of makes it the ideal place for dust to get stirred up. The only thing remotely interesting about it is the kind of spiral pattern in it.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It's obviously a furniture ghost. These things can be spotted looking for a seat while they're getting their picture taken. If the dot is blue, you get 30% off that piece of furniture. I'd say buy the bench.

Seriously though, buy that set if you haven't already, it looks really nice.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

join