It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton shapeshifting proof (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Way enough reason to go see a doc. Its called paranoia.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
oh man a lot of you people are really reachin here.Shes a shapeshifter because her eye makes a funny move. If that makes her a shapeshifter, then what does that make this lady?www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

Meatclown, don't take my opinion as a personal attack; you know what they say , opinions are like [self-edit]-holes; everybody has one and they all stink
And the subject is not "taboo" by any means, where could it be discussed if not ATS? I suppose in the future, I could keep my mouth closed on the subject of reptilians, now that I have voiced where I stand on the issue. After all, if I don't have anything constructive to say, why say it?

Peace, Meat...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I watched the video over 4 times already and I didn't seen anything that alarmed me.
No offense to anyone here, overactive imagination anyone?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't understand you people. You are given evidence, very interesting evidence, and immediately you discard it. I guess this is the result of brainwashing, you can't help it. Drop the beliefs and the automatic reflexes for a second. Sit down, watch it zoomed. There's absolutely no way studio lights could do that. Her eye was slit, big and green. Studio lights don't make eyes slit or we would see it constantly at TV. Studio lights don't make your eyes bigger. And most importantly, studio lights are not green, and they can't make your entire eye forest green. If this video is not tricked, then there's no doubt it is evidence of the control of reptilians on the american government.

Here is a very interesting video I found aswell:
www.youtube.com...
Notice how similar her eyes are to papa Bush's in this video:
www.youtube.com...

That's correlation.

We shouldn't be arguing wether those videos prove they are reptilians or not, we should be arguing if they are tricked or not.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Nah, But I wouldn't be surprised if she has been in contact. she is way too smart to be a regular person. She is angelike in many ways and seems to be aware of too many things around her. her awareness is uncanny. I think she does have this ability to telepathically speak to people, but that's not the reason why I'm a supporter. I will be voting for her 100%.

Evidently you've been successfully brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Nah, But I wouldn't be surprised if she has been in contact. she is way too smart to be a regular person. She is angelike in many ways and seems to be aware of too many things around her. her awareness is uncanny. I think she does have this ability to telepathically speak to people, but that's not the reason why I'm a supporter. I will be voting for her 100%.

I hope you're not catholic, because Hilary Clinton could very be the anti christ by their logic and what you just said. No one would ever expect a woman...

The Clinton history is a tarnished at best and to consider any human electoral Candidate angelic is definitely up there on my weird #-o-meter. No offense but we're looking at presidents not popes. The idea that people could think such a thing kinda scares me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join